cell boosters

any one using one at there camp or far off path home ? 

I am leaning to the hiboost https://www.signalbooster.com/products/hiboost-home-4k-smart-link-cell-phone-signal-booster

unless some one has a better referral 

just attempting to dump a few more bills . internet and phone at cabin another grand a yr and less shit to keep track of .

i get nothing at cabin but less than 1/2  mile i get full internet and phone . so 30 or 40 foot poll should get me out of the hole 

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

any one using one at there camp or far off path home ? 

I am leaning to the hiboost https://www.signalbooster.com/products/hiboost-home-4k-smart-link-cell-phone-signal-booster

unless some one has a better referral 

just attempting to dump a few more bills . internet and phone at cabin another grand a yr and less shit to keep track of .

i get nothing at cabin but less than 1/2  mile i get full internet and phone . so 30 or 40 foot poll should get me out of the hole 

What carrier do you have? We switched from Sprint to Verizon and now we have awesome service.

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Camp is out of cell range this year, and damn those boosters are spendy.  

Wilson does sell refurbished ones with warranty...I have a $1,300 one for sale but won't work on most 4G & LTE systems, it's why I bought a new one a few months ago.

Edited by XCR1250

We have a WeBoost Xdrive at work.

It seems to work well. I get zero bars inside the building with it off. When it's on I have 2 bars and decent data speeds and there is often 10-15 people on the network

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

It seems to work well. I get zero bars inside the building with it off. When it's on I have 2 bars and decent data speeds and there is often 10-15 people on the network

Handing out Fuck Yous at work eh you low IQ bipolar shitforbrains :fuckyou:

Edited by Momorider

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Is that shitty service area or just the metal messing the signal.

45 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is that shitty service area or just the metal messing the signal.

It's a shitty area with spotty coverage outside but the office is in a metal building with many floors of concrete and equipment in all directions. 

22 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

several guy i know use wilsons at their camps.

That’s what I used. :bc: 

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Camp is out of cell range this year, and damn those boosters are spendy.  

Try a Wilson mobile unit for the car that’s what the local loggers recommended as they use them in their trucks worked good for me in Byron, me was around 200-300.00 check with the locals up in jackman to see what works up there. :bc: 

1 hour ago, 03classic700 said:

That’s what I used. :bc: 

Try a Wilson mobile unit for the car that’s what the local loggers recommended as they use them in their trucks worked good for me in Byron, me was around 200-300.00 check with the locals up in jackman to see what works up there. :bc: 

Yeah we’ll figure it out.  :bc: 

4 hours ago, 03classic700 said:

I had bought the expensive house one that was stolen and I replaced with mobile and it worked just as good.  :bc: 

Did they climb your roof or Tower to get the outside antenna, and they got into the dwelling and took the inside antenna and the amplifier too?? Krazy thieves. Your insurance should have covered it.