Remember when momo ruined the NAAOTY celebration?

frenchy

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

It was Rodney that threatened to trash the trophy because it didn’t genuflect to unions.

but don’t let actual reality get in your way...

I’m well aware......but that still doesn’t discount your constant butthurt towards unions. :lol:

Just now, SSFB said:

I’m well aware......but that still doesn’t discount your constant butthurt towards unions. :lol:

Lol! Pointing out the greed , sloth, hypocrisy, and extortion ideology of unions is butthurt? 

I didn’t threaten members and plastic spoof trophies, Rodney did.

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Don has a radio show, it's pretty funny for a political talk show. :bc:

I miss Don too, keep track of his exploits on the Book of Faces.  A very unique character for sure.  Wish he’d come around more oftenbut understand why he doesn’t

9 minutes ago, Gasman58 said:

Was it Huzy that paid a debt with a shit ton of pennies in an acrylic pile?

“A” for creativity.  Not like this bullshit Kevvie Trump bet.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I miss Don too, keep track of his exploits on the Book of Faces.  A very unique character for sure.  Wish he’d come around more oftenbut understand why he doesn’t

:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Gasman58 said:

Was it Huzy that paid a debt with a shit ton of pennies in an acrylic pile?

I won a bet with Huizy and he paid me with cash I believe but he also included a little photo album with a bunch of goofy pictures in it. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

“A” for creativity.  Not like this bullshit Backpedal Barb ® Trump bet.

You ever listen to his radio show?  

Fixed

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Why doesn't he come on here then?

Don is far too animated and “passionate” as he calls it. :lol: That’s how I see it but I think he knows it and that’s why he doesn’t post here. Plus he’s a pretty busy guy. 

Regardless, good guy. :bc:

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Don is far too animated and “passionate” as he calls it. :lol: That’s how I see it but I think he knows it and that’s why he doesn’t post here. Plus he’s a pretty busy guy. 

Regardless, good guy. :bc:

He's a character for sure. I'd pay money to see him & Frenchy together at a jamstock type event :bc:

26 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

It was Rodney that threatened to trash the trophy because it didn’t genuflect to unions.

but don’t let actual reality get in your way...

That’s flat out wrong. He was going to trash it if it was engraved with ‘union scab’ which someone threatened to do. 

19 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You ever listen to his radio show?  

Fixed

Yeah, once.  I should tune in more often.  I admire his no fucks given attitude.  :lol: 

17 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Way to faggot up the conversation.

He does that

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

He's a character for sure. I'd pay money to see him & Frenchy together at a jamstock type event :bc:

Frenchy and I partied together one weekend.  Good times.  Started off with him following me in my SUV with his pickup down a snowmobile trail.  By the end of the weekend, I think he ended up with permanent scarring   :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I'd love to hang out with Don. Seems like a good dude. Funny as fuck.  

He just better keep that cock gun and drildo away from me or I'd turn him into a pretzel like Steve was going to :lol:

Another good one to see in person would be your old buddy YH and Francois :lol:

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, once.  I should tune in more often.  I admire his no fucks given attitude.  :lol: 

He does that

Frenchy and I partied together one weekend.  Good times.  Started off with him following me in my SUV with his pickup down a snowmobile trail.  By the end of the weekend, I think he ended up with permanent scarring   :lol: 

I was listening to him once but I had to get to bed.  Definitely will have to listen to him again.  Sounds nothing like I imagined :lol: :lmao:

• Like 1