Time person of the year!

Rod

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I am also smart enough to believe scientists instead of fossil fuel industry schills .    Do you realize that Exxon has admitted to knowing about global warming and their attempts to cover it up ?

Don’t stop believin’ Barb, maybe you’ll even get a cookie someday.  :bc: 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Smart people no longer snowmobile:bc:  

Best of luck in the post divorce world,  post some pics of the fresh meat like franchie used to before he got whipped

Except he quit because he's getting/got divorced. You quit because you're getting gender reassignment surgery. 

:snack:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Except he quit because he's getting/got divorced. You quit because you're getting gender reassignment surgery. 

You quit for a number years....

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You quit for a number years....

I was sledless for all of 3 years after I went back to school to finish my apprentice. Still rode all but 1 year.  

Anything else you'd like to be wrong about 

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She’s a teenager with some issues and as wrongheaded as she is being I don’t blame her...the adults in her life that are allowing her to be exploited this way should be fucking ashamed.

Yep about the way I see it as well.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I was sledless for all of 3 years after I went back to school to finish my apprentice. Still rode all but 1 year.  

So you quit for a year...were you a faggot for that year or something else? 

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

i could prob not ride the next 3 years and still average more miles over a 10 year period than you.  Certainly my last 10 were far higher.  :news:  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

i could prob not ride the next 3 years and still average more miles over a 10 year period than you.  Certainly my last 10 were far higher.  :news:  

You go right ahead and cuddle up right next to old pouty Pouts and believe that, if it makes you feel better. 

Faggot :finger: 

:lmao:

53 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Screenshot_20191212-195937.png

Tony wins FSCE for the day :bc:

• Like 1

Thunberg is on Team Hate and Hoaxes.......she'll help get Trump re-elected for sure. Between impeachment and Global Bullshit Warming, the American voters are furious with the Democrats hate and hoaxes. 2020 will be a glorious victory for trump and America.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Thunberg is on Team Hate and Hoaxes.......she'll help get Trump re-elected for sure. Between impeachment and Global Bullshit Warming, the American voters are furious with the Democrats hate and hoaxes. 2020 will be a glorious victory for trump and America.

In a year or two she’ll either extort her masters by threatening to come clean on what they involved her in or, just start to “out them”.

When will we know?  She’ll suicide herself and leave a nice martyred up note for the left to use.