Time person of the year!

Rod

22 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

How is he a hypocrite?  Has he asked you to stop those things?  Maybe you demanding he take those actions but not taking them yourself results in YOU who is being hypocritical.  

My god you are a complete retard. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

And yet this is "the world is ending" saviour?

She's a dummy, like the idiots behind her.

Their science is false!

Nobody is stopping you from presenting an impassioned speech to the UN.  I’d kind of like to see that actually.    

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

Nobody is stopping you from presenting an impassioned speech to the UN.  I’d kind of like to see that actually.    

:lol:Yeah, like anyone, including 100's of scientists that are against or don't believe the alarmist B.S. movement are heard.

You're not really this stupid, are you? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

Propane.  

That not a carbon producing evil fossil fuel as well? So, just so I'm clear, you just want others to toe the line but not you?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, irv said:

:lol:Yeah, like anyone, including 100's of scientists that are against or don't believe the alarmist B.S. movement are heard.

You're not really this stupid, are you? 

Why don’t you research what channels she went through to be granted forum there and give it a shot.  Otherwise please provide evidence to support your claim.  

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

Why don’t you research what channels she went through to be granted forum there and give it a shot.  Otherwise please provide evidence to support your claim.  

:lol:Yeah, not that I needed clarification, but you really are that stupid. :sad:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, 500ssman said:

Oh divorce shit and life stuff in general got in the way of posting on FS.. I don't sled anymore as well.. All's well👍👍

Smart people no longer snowmobile.  :bc:  

Best of luck in the post divorce world,  post some pics of the fresh meat like franchie used to before he got whipped

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, irv said:

That not a carbon producing evil fossil fuel as well? So, just so I'm clear, you just want others to toe the line but not you?

Where did I ask anyone to reduce their emissions to 0?  You’re resorting to straw men here so I guess you’re struggling a bit which is understandable given that your position on AGW is so poorly substantiated by science.

• Platinum Contributing Member

She’s a teenager with some issues and as wrongheaded as she is being I don’t blame her...the adults in her life that are allowing her to be exploited this way should be fucking ashamed.

• Like 3