Who wants to place a bet on Trump getting a second term?

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Can we just have a single person bet this little like one on one so he can STFU

So only one person is sure enough of a Trump win?  Look at you begging someone else to pony up the cash. 

What a bunch of cowards. :lol:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

So only one person is sure enough of a Trump win?  Look at you begging someone else to pony up the cash. 

What a bunch of cowards:lol:

:lol:

You are so fucking scared, you won't even post your town.  Hell, I'm surprised you divulged your country.  :lol2:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Already been tried.  He apparently won’t accept.  It’s weird.  It’s like he’s a complete imbecile ate up with TDS or something.

Wait a minute......

Already been Tried.. But not by you. All talk no cash. Broke Pussy Ass Bitch.

What a huge change from all the Trumpsters flapping their cockholsters on page one and two vs Page 10.:lol:

I didn't expect the approx 25 Trump fans to have the money. I wouldn't have been shocked if 20 were brave enough. But not even 10 having faith in Trump?

Maybe you idiots are starting to clue in. 

Already been Tried.. But not by you. All talk no cash. Broke Pussy Ass Bitch.

What a huge change from all the Trumpsters flapping their cockholsters on page one and two vs Page 10.:lol:

I didn't expect the approx 25 Trump fans to have the money. I wouldn't have been shocked if 20 were brave enough. But not even 10 having faith in Trump?

Maybe you idiots are starting to clue in. 

Repugnant, lying, fraud, pussy, coward, loser.  That's all there is to you.  This is fact and this is confirmed.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

You are so fucking scared, you won't even post your town.  Hell, I'm surprised you divulged your country.  :lol2:

More deflection from a Broke Pussy Ass Bitch. :lol:  Since deflections are ok, you figured out where your race with Ben will take place yet?

More deflection from a Broke Pussy Ass Bitch. :lol:  Since deflections are ok, you figured out where your race with Ben will take place yet?

Come along and bring your sled.  You can bet on that too?  :lol2:

Also, we can certainly find out who the "Broke pussy ass bitch" is also.  I'll bet on that if you want.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Come along and bring your sled.  You can bet on that too?  :lol2:

Also, we can certainly find out who the "Broke pussy ass bitch" is also.  I'll bet on that if you want.

So you reneged on the bet with Ben? Was it because he wouldn't race in your backyard and you'd have to travel more than 1/2 hour from home?  Sad Broke Pussy Ass Bitch. You get more pathetic every day.  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

So you reneged on the bet with Ben? Was it because he wouldn't race in your backyard and you'd have to travel more than 1/2 hour from home?  Sad Broke Pussy Ass Bitch. You get more pathetic every day.  

You're a scared little bitch. Hahahahaha

• Thanks 1

Why do you lie so much?  Does lying and just plain making shit up make you think you are winning here?  Just like ToolKit.  Two losers loaded up with Dunning-Kruger.  You two should be a science experiment.  Hold still while I dissect you!  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Dude, you're about the only one afraid to meet up with anyone on this site.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You're a scared little bitch. Hahahahaha

Refused the bet.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you lie so much?  Does lying and just plain making shit up make you think you are winning here?  Just like ToolKit.  Two losers loaded up with Dunning-Kruger.  You two should be a science experiment.  Hold still while I dissect you!  :lol: 

Refused the bet.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Dude, you're about the only one afraid to meet up with anyone on this site.

Refused the bet.

Yet they still won't shut up.  :lol:

We'd all have the same amount to lose if we were wrong.  Why am I the only one not afraid of the bet?

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Refused the bet.

Refused the bet.

Refused the bet.

Yet they still won't shut up.  :lol:

We'd all have the same amount to lose if we were wrong.  Why am I the only one not afraid of the bet?

Could you look like a bigger fool if you tried.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry dumb dumb. Maybe not people you know but people I know would bet each other and have the winnings go to charity. 

$100 bucks means nothing to me.  But the combined money of people on this site that would bet against trump or the huge number of morons like you that would bet in favour of Trump would be a great way of thanking the people that run this site. 

Obviously you high rollers need the $100.00 bucks. 

Also it's obvious that you aren't a sure of Trump as you pretend.  Otherwise you'd jump at the bet so you could laugh when I lose. 

Bunch of stingy Pussy Ass Bitches chicken to put up the money. 

You are such a fucked up little girl

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I know you dumb cunts have trouble reading so I'll spell it out for you.

If you take the challenge, don't have to pay anything if you are right about Trump. 

I just wanted you to realize that.  

Yes we understand that but we want you to pay each of us when you lose, ie he wins.

We just wanted you to realize that.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1