Almost as ugly as the new Skidoo’s

Poncho

8 hours ago, Tinker said:

Not sure on your route north but Pat's Stitch n Sew in Bancroft does good upholstery, 675 Monck rd. just south of town

There is a guy in Northbrook, on 41, that has done upholstery work for me before.....honesty I don't plan on doing much with this thing.....I discovered it needs a fuel pump if it hits the 200 mark I will pitch it in the lake.

11 hours ago, smokin george said:

The rail trail has been groomed north of Fenelon. We ran down the trail and back to try out the sled.

Are they calling for similar weather up your way, George?

Tomorrow and Monday most likely have us back down to grass around these parts. https://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/on-149_metric_e.html

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Are they calling for similar weather up your way, George?

Tomorrow and Monday most likely have us back down to grass around these parts. https://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/on-149_metric_e.html

Yes TWN says rain and fingers crossed it's minimal. I'm gonna go for a ride down to a buddies place to give him a hand getting his sleds out of his trailer into his garage

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Finished the Bobcat, needed a fuel pump.....plus throttle cable and money. It runs, I ran it around the airport for some fun.....pretty good and all original 

1D66B854-8118-47C6-AB9B-1ABF4A3A0BA2.jpeg

Good job, Poncho! :bc: