Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

All problems are now Trudeau's it is no longer any Province Premier problem to solve :lol:  he actually said this

Then says Trudeau made a law requiring release of violent offender :lol:  

Listen to PP stumble over his talking REPEATS (Not points)

Apparently Trudeau is giving out drugs for free :dunno: 

Edited by 1trailmaker

although we are exporting more crude than anytime in our history PP continues to spew the CPC lies for his base.

According to Alberta government running for re-election the economy is booming and jobs are increasing,  but PP lies when it comes to facts

Trudeau is at fault for giving Putin our energy sector :lol:  Bring it home

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fucking traitor.  Fail's hero.

Must of been a poor attempt since Trudeau didn't win a majority, China needs to try harder....

I always like when someone uneducated in Politics gets educated, you are on your way AC learning about stuff.

One thing we do know is the attempt failed according to Elections Canada

FIPA rules 

The secrecy shrouding the much-delayed Foreign Investment Promotion and Protection Agreement (FIPA) with China makes it hard for experts, let alone average Canadians, to figure out what benefits this country will see from the deal.

While reporting on Prime Minister Stephen Harper for the first time, during his visit to China in early 2012, I wrote a column with the headline Great Glorious and Always Correct, which began: “If Stephen Harper ever gets tired of being Canada’s Prime Minister, he might like to consider a second career in China – he’d fit right in.”

Used to a degree of give and take with previous prime ministers on the road, I had been struck by Harper’s similarity to a Chinese official surrounded by a servile entourage, and by the transformation of the parliamentary press gallery into a steno pool.

These Business owners complaining about Convoy shutting down their business for weeks should fuck off these convoyers have the right to shut you down FUCK TRUDEAU 

These owners should realize that CONVOY was there to fight for their freedom to open your store

we all agree right?  fuck the owners

Well there you go Trudeau was OKAY in calling the emergency act on those thugs.

Province of Ontario was pointed out as a failure to do anything (Partisan governing)

Was there any doubt?  Convoyers are not what Canadians stand for

Edited by 1trailmaker

Notice when Trudeau is asked a question that isn't apart of the days business he answers it.

Consevatives lash out 

Did China intervene with elections? NO PERIOD 

He doesn't call the National(oneway)Post reporter names like PP does yet ONEWAYS say Trudeau doesn't answer questions :lol:  

Most transparent government in a very long time

"did you regret calling Convoyers FRINGE blah blah"  

answered it didn't call the ONEWAY reporter as asking too tough a question ask me something a liberal can answer.

YES I DO REGRET SAYING THAT -  

yet ONEWAY say he doesn't answer questions and all questions are soft balls 

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Convoy PP still showing his support for illegal occupation of our nations capital

Illegal occupation, give it a break.

only people calling it that is the leftist liberal assholes 

On 10/6/2022 at 10:59 AM, toslow said:

Rosemary couldn’t get her nose far enough up Trudy’s ass.

Nope not left leaning at all 

Yep, every time I see that bitch, for some reason I think of the term, VINIGER SNATCH. LOL

Edited by Frostynuts