Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Best pm ever 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

I saw this las night and thought of you guys, is it really this bad up there?? 

we saw that, we have a person that wants to lead Canada asking a Tourist Minister over and over if he knows the price of housing in a specific area :lol:

still wondering the reason for this question 

The Hatekeeper 

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Best pm ever 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

long time, nobody said best ever.  That is something THE RIGHT does on every topic it is either BEST ever or WORST ever

Can you name 5 things that CONs have given to the people in the last 70 years.

Posting something for the rich isn't what I am looking for.

I bet you can't JUST 5

PP lays a beating on Politicians that live way better than the taxpayer,  this is said like he isn't that exact person :lol: 

Then he posts it proudly how he wastes money being a career politician :lol: 

I wonder how he and harper ran nothing but deficits 8 years in a row, printing money for the rich :dunno:  Toslow will say Harper is gone :lol:

Cap spending :lol: maybe he should be asking why a Conservative government can't deliver balanced budgets ever.

its a long winded speech so try to hang in there

• Haha 1

Why do you think that you need to set the table with your dumbass comments before you post the videos? Show only that you’re nothing more than a dead beat hack trying to change people’s minds on how bad the liberals are doing 

20 hours ago, toslow said:

Why do you think that you need to set the table with your dumbass comments before you post the videos? Show only that you’re nothing more than a dead beat hack trying to change people’s minds on how bad the liberals are doing 

Flt0M-FWAAAcNRo?format=jpg&name=medium

Economy so strong that interest rates will increase again for the 8th time in less than 12 months.

With huge increases in hiring in the Private sector shows confidence with the economy and having to meet the needs of growing sales 

PP wants you to think Canada is broken and broke - apparently he is dead wrong

Justin Trudeau is without a doubt the most brilliant person in the world that has so much power over anyone he meets or knows

And somehow Biden got on the list although it was Trump President at the time of Covid I guess this is what makes these list nothing but a list of lies 

What Lilley really means is Trudeau finally bought new jets for Canadian Military after a decade of Conservatives that did nothing but talk about the deal Cretien' made for f-35's

Funny how the Conservatives did nothing but claim to be the victors in this :lol: 

9 hours ago, toslow said:

Oh great high inflation prices go up. Inflation steady prices go up?

I asked a few weeks back for 5 things the conservatives have done for the average guy over the past 70 years, you didn't find any so how about just 2 things they have giving THE PEOPLE

:dunno:  don't you answer questions :lol: