Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 minute ago, toslow said:

The Trudy didn’t set the pricing, now you’re saying he does.😂😂😂

no I am saying PP isn't telling you that Natural Gas is actually cheaper today then it was under Harper.

Dude CPC says everything it Trudeau's fault :dunno:  

Funny how this want to be leader of Canada can take an opinion article and quote it as fact that has already happened :lol: 

Still didn’t answer my question, but hey keep up the liberal love ❤️ 

I did answer 

anyway these people should be arrested just like the convoyers I see no difference when you block a international border for weeks stopping people from making a living, costing them dollars, cost the Canadian economy millions,  Ya it is just the same.

I will wait for your non defense reply 

His mandates created lots of businesses to close and people losing their job 

Trudeau did not close any businesses nor directed any Province as to lockdowns - sorry you are being lied to daily by CPC

Funny how everyone is okay with FORD's toughest covid restriction in Canada and in the tops worldwide.   just amazing the ONEWAY mind

Homeless People dying in BC and PP comment is "things are falling apart"  fucking from a want to be the leader of the people how pathetic

How about something like this instead

"These people need our help and our government would do ......... to help the problem"  

1 hour ago, toslow said:

So doug closed businesses?

what is wrong with you?  YES Doug shut down thousands of businesses for weeks at a time :dunno:   

Fuck we were in lock down 6 months ago 

It was Trudeau that paid everybody so those lockdowns didn't break everyone.  

There is no grey area 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Dude i can’t continue with your idiocy, 

No indoor public events or social gatherings will be allowed, except with members of the same household.

The lockdown also means Ontarians are advised to stay home "to the fullest extent possible."

Ford said people should only leave home for essential trips such as work or groceries, however the lockdown doesn't include curfews or travel restrictions. 

When asked why Ontario is waiting until Dec. 26 to start the lockdown, Ford said he wants to give businesses ample time to prepare and noted that the hardest hit areas like Toronto and Peel Region are already under lockdown orders.

NO MENTION FROM TRUDEAU 

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

"a bank calls THE BANK of CANADA and asks for a brinks truck and a million dollars in bills"  BoC proceeds to print that money out of thin air a rushes it right over :lol: :lol:  :lol:  

Honestly they just explain economics to you and obviously it went right over your head.

thats sad 

5 hours ago, toslow said:

Honestly they just explain economics to you and obviously it went right over your head.

thats sad 

no he lied the entire time twisted reality for his uneducated followers, you are one of his targets and seems to have got you believing INFLATION is nothing but bad governing :lol:   it is funny to watch 

more CATCH HEADLINES for the stupid

almost half which means 60% was covid spending and 40% is regular day to day business.  PP is trying to get you to believe something else here and funny enough lots well believe something wrong about the deficit.

PP doesn't read the articles and nor do the supporters - HEADLINES are enough 

What he is really saying is there would have been no relief for the EAST and Fiona nor to rebuild communities burnt down in BC.  these are the spendings PP is referring too.

Don't vote for this idiot

PP is lying again or lets say not speak honestly 

60k a year under his admin was over the Yearly insurable earning which was about 52k at the time,  under CPC your CPP will never rise so 40 years later you are still only making 1200 a month.  Pathetic policy.

Liberal are increase the max earnings yearly so people are not starving when they retire.

CPC more so PP lies too much daily fact are the percent you pay of your pay cheque is less today than it was under fuck nuts proof here

https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/businesses/topics/payroll/payroll-deductions-contributions/employment-insurance-ei/ei-premium-rates-maximums.html

his blatant lies here

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

TOSLOW ( to realize anything) do you believe Harper caused the 2008 recession (that lasted 6 years under Harper)..  According to PP he did cause all of it by himself.

:dunno:  

5 minutes ago, toslow said:

Oh I get it doug ford bad Trudy good👍😂😂

any answer?  YES or NO?

6 minutes ago, toslow said:

Oh I get it doug ford bad Trudy good👍😂😂

Oh there is no doubt FORD is bad with our money, you will see when he leaves office how much he racked up while giving less health care and education 

stay tuned 

If Trudeau loses next election that means Ford will also lose