Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Anyone notice THE SWOOP Candace Bergen is not around anymore?  She has stepped back after the CPC party has taken  a serve CONVOY RIGHT turn.  Makes you wonder doesn't it?  we I should say it should make you wonder but ONEWAYs never see it that way

So she won't be here when PP loses the next election to take to helm again 

PP got caught using hidden hash tags on videos - the guy said he didn't know who Diagalon is but tagged them too

YouTube videos from Prime Minister Justin Trudeau include basic tags about Canadian politics, and NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh doesn’t appear to use tags in his videos. Poilievre’s videos’ use of #mgtow — and another tag for “Ben Shapiro,” the U.S. right-wing commentator — appear to be unique among federal leaders.

The tag, #mgtow, is an acronym for “Men Going Their Own Way” — a mostly-online movement comprised of anti-feminists who attempt to cut women completely out of their lives. According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, the movement overlaps with more aggressive forms of “male supremacy.”

20 minutes ago, toslow said:

Don’t see the CBC or Global you know the two biggest in this country 

CBC doesn't back any Candidates as they are impartial 

Fact is when you add in all the Internet paid news like Rebel, Postmellianial, Canada Proud, and hundreds more really makes you wonder why Conservatives still say news is bias :lol:  holy fuck

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

CBC doesn't back any Candidates as they are impartial 

Rosemary couldn’t get her nose far enough up Trudy’s ass.

Nope not left leaning at all 

• Confused 1

Triple Triple Triple :lol: 

now 50% of Canadians are $$200 from defaulting on loans and other things like mortgages 

fuck half the street starving and half are near selling due no money (but working full time so it isn't more pay we need) if only we could save the 24 dollars carbon tax a month for gasoline.  in PP LAND OF MATH that 24$ will make you able to pay all your bills and have extra food on the table.

UNREAL what you guys fall for

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Fail.

WTF

You can't parking on city streets blocking roads you dummy 

negotiations :lol:  fuck off CONVOYERS your leaders are in Jail and the other haters are begin rounded up.  CPC party of law and order is a fucking joke and AC your ANTI POLICE is strange 

Poor PP and his hate groups, this guy  is awesome  GULP GULP I didn't know GULP GULP I thought it was GULP GULP can I ignore this question.

I like her asking the CPC  women to stand with her but they won't it would not be good for them PP wouldn't be happy

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

PP slapping the shit out of trudy. lol

this is how we differ

PP is grand standing over something 20 years ago during a drama event :lol:  I corrected my error (again) look over there

I didn't know who he was I swear (have you noticed PP isn't very aware ever?)

This is what he wants to do to PP's wife 

Feagx4hXgBMuO1I?format=jpg&name=small

• Haha 1

The non BIAS CONSERVATIVE news sources are in full force defending PP hashtags it is an awesome sight to see.

"PP FIGHTS BACK"  what a fucking stupid comment :lol:  fighting back is defending your position :lol:  

Trudeau sang a song 5 days after the Queens death, how fucking rude