Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

I guess we'll find out who actually would fight the Nazi type aggression, will it be the upside down flag waving anti Canadians :dunno:  will they send their children to fight for freedom?

Na we like spitting on news crews and facing off with riot police that we know are going to do nothing is the way we fight

step up early, lets see a show of hands 

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I guess we'll find out who actually would fight the Nazi type aggression, will it be the upside down flag waving anti Canadians :dunno:  will they send their children to fight for freedom?

Na we like spitting on news crews and facing off with riot police that we know are going to do nothing is the way we fight

step up early, lets see a show of hands 

It's over fail.:lol:

Hero PAT KING denied bail :lol:  well this isn't what he expected :lol:  should have been released after 24hrs according to our law.... Nope read that wrong, you go more incorrect information 

but it is legal how can this commie country keep them in Jail they did nothing wrong yells Blizzman at Wildmann while waving upside down flags 

They stole 1 million dollars from very stupid people, and now those people are still cheering them as heroes :lol:  really does it get any better than this 

14 hours ago, Blizzman said:

@1trailmaker says the truckers are all gone.... :lol2:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLkKA9Q2/

are you there?  I hear there will be anti Trudeau speeches and more on how science is wrong and everyone it lying to us.

I hope they send a message to the people of Ukraine the real struggles for freedom are a tough road ahead.  Get bouncy castles and play music to dance too.  Be happy so your actoins are peaceful 

this is getting sad, I feel for you at this point.   so many have gone off the edge

see you in Arnprior

Edited by 1trailmaker

120 000 flee Ukraine as their city is being taken over by Russian Military,  they were seen without masks on and don't realize how free they really are.   Canada struggles continue Ukraine have no idea how free they actually are.

So head to Arnprior to rebel against Canada, wave you upside down flag while we play music to dance too.     This NON FREE COUNTRY must be crushed 

Edited by 1trailmaker

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

120 000 flee Ukraine as their city is being taken over by Russian Military,  they were seen without masks on and don't realize how free they really are.   Canada struggles continue Ukraine have no idea how free they actually are.

So head to Arnprior to rebel against Canada, wave you upside down flag while we play music to dance too.     This NON FREE COUNTRY must be crushed 

Don't worry, I am rebelling against the likes of you every day, nazi bitch.  But you don't own anything cause you are a dope smoking loser. So I guess I am not really affecting your life am I?   :lol:

4 hours ago, toslow said:

Holy fuck you’re dumb, have a look at what you posted and prove me wrong 

Yeah, he is dumb. Actually dumb would be a step up from his position.  lol.   Beaking off thinking he is anonymous with his fake account.  Nothing but a dope smoking failure of a convict.  :lol:

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

are you there?  I hear there will be anti Trudeau speeches and more on how science is wrong and everyone it lying to us.

I hope they send a message to the people of Ukraine the real struggles for freedom are a tough road ahead.  Get bouncy castles and play music to dance too.  Be happy so your actoins are peaceful 

this is getting sad, I feel for you at this point.   so many have gone off the edge

see you in Arnprior

Nope. Not there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

any videos of the fun?  how many showed up?

Trudeau blocked all media from reporting on this and told facebook and twitter to remove any posts showing it.

I found numerous posts online and on twitter. 

Maybe Trudeau just blocked you :lol:

On 2/26/2022 at 9:41 AM, 1trailmaker said:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/convoy-protest-phantom-honking-1.6363104

:hdchr:  :canadaflag:

Imagine if these people were in a real war... 

mild trauma, What about the severe damage the lockdowns and mandates of government overreach the last two yrs have created, 

That should be the story the CBC report on. not some fucked whacked job hearing horns long after the legal protest has moved out

Edited by toslow

3 hours ago, toslow said:

mild trauma, What about the severe damage the lockdowns and mandates of government overreach the last two yrs have created, 

That should be the story the CBC report on. not some fucked whacked job hearing horns long after the legal protest has moved out

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/queens-university-thought-study-covid-19-1.6199162

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/pandemic-lockdowns-mental-health-suicide-1.5845803

actually there are dozens and dozens of articles on the subject, REBEL NEWS doesn't tell you this - not surprised really

Legal protest do not end with RIOT POLICE, they can continue for ever in our great country   Illegal blockades ends with RIOT POLICE 

While the cry babies still pout that there bouncy caslte was taken down, unfair commie dictatorship,  Canada offers more help to Ukraine - the cry babies are very upset about their freedoms.

To help the people of Ukraine defend themselves, we’re sending them additional military supplies that have been requested – including night vision goggles, body armour, gas masks, and helmets.

Edited by 1trailmaker