Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  The mysterious Blacklock pay to see site strikes again, Post Millennial to the recuse of false information.

I also hear the guy was her great uncle but that was from POSTM again :lol: 

I like how you think all media is lying fucks and POST is right on truth (as long as they stick to bashing Liberals and never speak bad of conservatives )

So fuck nuts, post up your proof it’s not true,  or your side of the story showing it’s not true?

Its OK, poor Sophie is living an actual lie.

Further digging by our friends at Blacklock's suggested that Sophie's grandfather was a non-combatant who died at the age of 83. The PMO would not comment on whether this was true.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

3 hours ago, toslow said:

So fuck nuts, post up your proof it’s not true,  or your side of the story showing it’s not true?

Well first thing is Sophie does not have a twitter account.

Second the entire pic of her supposive post is all wrong and made up

QUOTES posted were never stated at any time

but sure she lied about a dead relative for some reason :lol: 

WHO ASKED THE PMO ABOUT THIS?  I'LL WAIT TO SEE WHO YOU SAY WAS REFUSED AN ANSWER

Today, we take the time to be deeply grateful for all the service and sacrifices of the women and men who have served Canada. Like every year, on this Memorial Day, I share this poem that I wrote in tribute to my grandfather, Jean Robert Grégoire. He lost his life during WWII. May his spirit and the spirit of all those who have dedicated to protecting our country inspire our daily bravery. We under will remember. Always.

Edited by 1trailmaker

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its OK, poor Sophie is living an actual lie.

Why not have the death certificate?  I am sure Mr. Blacklock has it as proof.  Could you pay him money they give us the information?   :lol:  NO NOONE CAN produce 1 page from this site - amazing security never seen on the internet 

I really find this hard to believe 

you haters should be asking about his blunder

As we pause today to remember all the women and men who have served our country, and honour those who are serving today, I wanted to again share this poem I wrote about my great-uncle, Lt. Jean Robert Gregoire. He lost his life in the Second World War, but I know his spirit (and the spirits of all who served) live on through us all. Lest we forget.

less than a minute to figure this out

Aujourd’hui, on prend le temps d’être profondément reconnaissant envers tout le service et les sacrifices des femmes et des hommes qui ont servi le Canada. Comme à chaque année, en ce Jour du Souvenir, je partage ce poème que j’ai écrit en hommage à mon grand-oncle, Jean Robert Grégoire. Il a perdu la vie durant la Deuxième Guerre mondiale. Que son esprit et celui de tous ceux qui se sont dévouez à protéger notre pays nous inspire la bravoure au quotidien. Nous sous souviendr

Autotranslate 

Today, we take the time to be deeply grateful for all the service and sacrifices of the women and men who have served Canada. Like every year, on this Memorial Day, I share this poem that I wrote in tribute to my grandfather, Jean Robert Grégoire. He lost his life during WWII. May his spirit and the spirit of all those who have dedicated to protecting our country inspire our daily bravery. We under will remember. Always.

:lol:  BLACKLOCK sure does have sheep blindly following and knows none of you check any facts ever.

So look up here great Uncle and when he died :dunno:  I doubt this will happen

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

you haters should be asking about his blunder

As we pause today to remember all the women and men who have served our country, and honour those who are serving today, I wanted to again share this poem I wrote about my great-uncle, Lt. Jean Robert Gregoire. He lost his life in the Second World War, but I know his spirit (and the spirits of all who served) live on through us all. Lest we forget.

She changed it to her great-uncle after she got caught dummy.

Fail you're the only person who does the same thing over and over again and gets different results.:lol: 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

She changed it to her great-uncle after she got caught dummy.

Fail you're the only person who does the same thing over and over again and gets different results.:lol: 

sorry you are wrong again

https://www.facebook.com/SophieGregoireTrudeau

click see original then come back

both are there dumb ass,  you should try research instead of memes and POSTM 

Edited by 1trailmaker

32 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

sorry you are wrong again

https://www.facebook.com/SophieGregoireTrudeau

click see original then come back

both are there dumb ass,  you should try research instead of memes and POSTM 

So is it her great uncle or grandfather.  One is a lie.  

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Now what?

They have issues due to their "it's over open everything attitude"  

Now you are saying if 99% of Leaside residents are vaccinated so all of Toronto should be considered 99%- now what :lol: 

Pretty dumb

And by the way 20k at hockey games is a huge change but you see nothing :lol: 

rsz_2016_calgary_community_map_districts

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

They have issues due to their "it's over open everything attitude"  

Now you are saying if 99% of Leaside residents are vaccinated so all of Toronto should be considered 99%- now what :lol: 

Pretty dumb

And by the way 20k at hockey games is a huge change but you see nothing :lol: 

rsz_2016_calgary_community_map_districts

Like you this country reached herd stupidity at 100% and still have the biggest covid outbreak.  What now, oh and they have even reached extra boost at 40%.  Still maybe a few more boosters should finally do it.

FEU5Y5sXwAEXxLS?format=jpg&name=medium

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like you this country reached herd stupidity at 100% and still have the biggest covid outbreak.  What now, oh and they have even reached extra boost at 40%.  Still maybe a few more boosters should finally do it.

FEU5Y5sXwAEXxLS?format=jpg&name=medium

well at least by your post it seems you feel COVID is a real threat and not a common cold like you used to think.

you should read up on vaccines and what happened during that period of time when it was first offered.  Knowledge is good so don't be afraid to seek it.

The list of viruses that rarely affect us is huge and all due to vaccines, just fact

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

well at least by your post it seems you feel COVID is a real threat and not a common cold like you used to think.

you should read up on vaccines and what happened during that period of time when it was first offered.  Knowledge is good so don't be afraid to seek it.

The list of viruses that rarely affect us is huge and all due to vaccines, just fact

Please don't speak for me.  Covid is not a real threat, our government overreach is and is getting worse.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Please don't speak for me.  Covid is not a real threat, our government overreach is and is getting worse.

The threat is almost gone hopefully

When you vote for LockDownDoug in advance polls next June,  will you be still angry at his overreach? :dunno:  or embracing him as the greatest ever Premier?  

You didn't vote for Trudeau so no loss there

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Poor IRV and Renegade won't be able to protest at hospitals anymore as new Bill will make it a criminal offence.

NOt sure why these idiots are harassing citizens and employees - beyond stupid

The staff being laid off have no right to protest?  Idiot.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The staff being laid off have no right to protest?  Idiot.

good try

You know nurses can't strike or anything :dunno: in Ontario 

I have said for years they need to be more vocal......

And yes I am having issues with this firing of nurses - if you are a person/nurse/whatever yelling fake virus, fake covid deaths ect ect with zero proof, you should be fired instantly 

Harrassing employees is just wrong, you are not on strike

sorry AC your attempt at compassion for the worker has failed - you have never once supported any strike or protest action in the past :dunno:  

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

good try

You know nurses can't strike or anything :dunno: in Ontario 

I have said for years they need to be more vocal......

And yes I am having issues with this firing of nurses - if you are a person/nurse/whatever yelling fake virus, fake covid deaths ect ect with zero proof, you should be fired instantly 

Harrassing employees is just wrong, you are not on strike

sorry AC your attempt at compassion for the worker has failed - you have never once supported any strike or protest action in the past :dunno:  

You should be supporting this.  It's not a strike as the unions have failed.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You should be supporting this.  It's not a strike as the unions have failed.

if an employee stands out on the street and says everyone within these walls is a liar as an employer how do you react :dunno: 

what would you do boss man?  

supporting someone hassling your Mom entering the hospital is fucked up AC really fucked up