Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

On 11/1/2021 at 6:43 PM, 1trailmaker said:

All I see is the leaders having a good time with Trudeau, He also hanging out with the big boys and notice all the pats on the back :dunno:  

strange what ONEWAYs see

Oh so you think they are laughing with the idiot?

23 minutes ago, Dieseltech said:

Last i looked the USA still leads the entire world by a broad margin in active case numbers . I personally have no need or desire to visit that shithole country.

Why? If you’re vaccinated shouldn’t be a problem.

I wouldn’t mind going down in February for a couple wks to get some sun and warmth in my bones 

Edited by toslow

1 hour ago, Dieseltech said:

If your vaccinated like i am you can still get covid..guess you havent heard.  you can still die too  although the claim is your odds are better if vaxed . 

Just a little information for ya, Covid don't know boarders. You can catch covid in Canada as well as US

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, toslow said:

Just a little information for ya, Covid don't know boarders. You can catch covid in Canada as well as US

Very true. Even vaccinated it is best to try to avoid as much contact as possible .Thats why  I stand by my earllier statement.  I personally have no interest visiting the one country which is currently reporting by far the most  active cases  on the entire globe. 

4 minutes ago, Dieseltech said:

Very true. Even vaccinated it is best to try to avoid as much contact as possible .Thats why  I stand by my earllier statement.  I personally have no interest visiting the one country which is currently reporting by far the most  active cases  on the entire globe. 

I resect your choice, But me i'm not going to live life worrying about dying

7 hours ago, toslow said:

Why? If you’re vaccinated shouldn’t be a problem.

I wouldn’t mind going down in February for a couple wks to get some sun and warmth in my bones 

My kids have done some traveling within Canada lately, Calgary, BC through the mountains.  This could work out for people to realize there is tons to see in Canada.  I want to do the Stampede in Calgary soon before I die lol

Although February in down south sounds great too.

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

My kids have done some traveling within Canada lately, Calgary, BC through the mountains.  This could work out for people to realize there is tons to see in Canada.  I want to do the Stampede in Calgary soon before I die lol

Although February in down south sounds great too.

I've done Canada from coast to coast. Lots to do and see, Just like to head south if it's an option

I see the ANTI VAXERS claim the Vets are behind them and fought against such fake vaccines ect.  Well in BC the anti vaxers proved themselves  to be cunts and disrespect vets by interrupting ceremonies honouring the fallen and those that fought for freedom.  

Complete morons with ZERO RESPECT for anyone but themselves, IRV what do you think of your buddies?  :dunno: 

this angers me

Edited by 1trailmaker

54 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I see the ANTI VAXERS claim the Vets are behind them and fought against such fake vaccines ect.  Well in BC the anti vaxers proved themselves  to be cunts and disrespect vets by interrupting ceremonies honouring the fallen and those that fought for freedom.  

Complete morons with ZERO RESPECT for anyone but themselves, IRV what do you think of your buddies?  :dunno: 

this angers me

Buddies. What a fucking idiot you are, Troll. 

Where's the piece about Trudeau's AG interrupting the moment of silence because she arrived late, or Trudope himself snapping selfies in front of the war memorial? What do you think of your Liberal idols doing that? I'm sure your favorite media sites were all over those weren't they, dufus. :news:

https://tnc.news/2021/11/11/governor-generals-arrival-interrupts-remembrance-day-moment-of-silence/

https://tnc.news/2021/11/11/trudeau-seen-snapping-selfies-in-front-of-war-memorial-on-remembrance-day/

24 minutes ago, irv said:

Buddies. What a fucking idiot you are, Troll. 

Where's the piece about Trudeau's AG interrupting the moment of silence because she arrived late, or Trudope himself snapping selfies in front of the war memorial? What do you think of your Liberal idols doing that? I'm sure your favorite media sites were all over those weren't they, dufus. :news:

https://tnc.news/2021/11/11/governor-generals-arrival-interrupts-remembrance-day-moment-of-silence/

https://tnc.news/2021/11/11/trudeau-seen-snapping-selfies-in-front-of-war-memorial-on-remembrance-day/

stick to the question, since you didn't answer for some strange reason you are all for people disrespecting soldiers directly in person during a service.  

You should be ashamed of yourself 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

stick to the question, since you didn't answer for some strange reason you are all for people disrespecting soldiers directly in person during a service.  

You should be ashamed of yourself 

You have a real strange/odd mental disorder, there is no doubt about it. You constantly put words into people's mouths and assume, because some have similar views as others, you paint them all with the same brush thinking everything they do and think is 100% the same with all of them.  

Fuck off, idiot! 

Edited by irv
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, irv said:

You have a real strange/odd mental disorder, there is no doubt about it. You constantly put words into people's mouths and assume, because some have similar views as others, you paint them all with the same brush thinking everything they do and think is 100% the same with all of them.  

Fuck off, idiot! 

no I paint the ones the same as all the same, you post daily your anti vax anti mask anti canadian message which is no different then that fucked up lady you seem to say did a great job fucking with VETS.

Why not just say she is an idiot :dunno:  but you can't because you believe her stance :lol: 

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Her grandpa lived to a ripe old age.  Are you this fucking stupid?

:lol:  The mysterious Blacklock pay to see site strikes again, Post Millennial to the recuse of false information.

I also hear the guy was her great uncle but that was from POSTM again :lol: 

I like how you think all media is lying fucks and POST is right on truth (as long as they stick to bashing Liberals and never speak bad of conservatives )