Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just can't stop.

How insulting to taxpayers that after months of the house not sitting Trudeau skips out when it does.  What a poor show of respect for the taxpayer when the Prime Minister does not show up for work!

Imagine in business that your boss and customers schedules a meeting with you to discuss your poor performance and you no show.  

Fired!!

And Fail whether you like it or not Trudeau is accountable to the opposition as they are also Canadian citizens and he is suppose to represent all citizens. 

54 minutes ago, Sksman said:

How insulting to taxpayers that after months of the house not sitting Trudeau skips out when it does.  What a poor show of respect for the taxpayer when the Prime Minister does not show up for work!

Imagine in business that your boss and customers schedules a meeting with you to discuss your poor performance and you no show.  

Fired!!

And Fail whether you like it or not Trudeau is accountable to the opposition as they are also Canadian citizens and he is suppose to represent all citizens. 

This is even worse from what you are thinking.:lol:

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

Fired!!

there were 2 scheduled emergeny sittings. The fact he was 'on vacation' for one of them is unacceptable to everyone but liars who make shit up to defend the LPC. 

17 minutes ago, frenchy said:

more fabricated lies that can not be substantiated just to defend a political party. 

Documented fact just like the Ontario deficit of 6.8 billion... want a link?

Either way it was a balanced budget claimed in his final year but managed to have an average of 15 billion deficit per year.

not really the best record, I know he had a recession the one that lasted 7 years according to you guys

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Documented fact just like the Ontario deficit of 6.8 billion... want a link?

Either way it was a balanced budget claimed in his final year but managed to have an average of 15 billion deficit per year.

not really the best record, I know he had a recession the one that lasted 7 years according to you guys

stop lying fail. It's getting tiresome watching a grown man make stuff up just to defend a failure of a political party. All rather pathetic.

PBO debunked that myth in 2016 yet here you are in 2020 still lying about it. 

Edited by frenchy

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

stop lying fail. It's getting tiresome watching a grown man make stuff up just to defend a failure of a political party. All rather pathetic.

PBO debunked that myth in 2016 yet here you are in 2020 still lying about it. 

15 billion a year for every year of his term on average is fact 

why so upset about it?

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

15 billion a year for every year of his term on average is fact 

why so upset about it?

now you are moving goalposts?

What happened to your 'deferred deficit'? :lol: Giving up on that lie so soon, liar? 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

now you are moving goalposts?

What happened to your 'deferred deficit'? :lol: Giving up on that lie so soon, liar? 

it was posted and you claimed it a lie, what else needs to be said :dunno: 

Trudy is averaging about 19 billion a year, not including covid one time spending

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

it was posted and you claimed it a lie, what else needs to be said :dunno: 

Trudy is averaging about 19 billion a year, not including covid one time spending

you , and no one else, said the libs inherited a 10 billion dollar 'deferred deficit'. That is an absolute 100% lie as per the PBO and closed federal books. Why must you constantly lie to defend your precious libs and then slough it off when called on your lies? 

31 minutes ago, frenchy said:

yes please!

why bother you just deny and say shit

Peter Weltman, Ontario’s financial accountability officer, says the province recorded an actual deficit in 2018-19 of $7.4 billion.

Shortly after Premier Doug Ford was elected he claimed the province was strapped with a staggering $15-billion deficit because of the previous Liberal government’s reckless spending.

“It’s important for people to understand the official deficit was never $15 billion,” Weltman told Global News in an interview on Thursday.

The $7.4-billion figure confirmed the number Treasury Board President Peter Bethlenfalvy and Finance Minister Rod Phillips released in September along with the government’s public accounts.

DOUG FORD'S FINANCE MINISTER SAYS SO - SO IT MUST BE TRUE

https://globalnews.ca/news/6047027/ontario-deficit-financial-accountability-officer-report/

Weltman also admitted his office was wrong with projections of an $11.7-billion deficit at the time of the 2019 Ontario budget, a figure the government also claimed at the time.

His report also found policy decisions have weakened revenue growth, including the cancellation of the cap and trade program.

The link is 1 year after the lies during election time.  more facts for Frenchy

7 hours ago, frenchy said:

HOW FUCKING DUMB ARE YOU!!!??

The topic was your lie about Harpers claimed deferred deficit why are you referencing ford Hymie? 

cbef7f03e844428b7f08865182d08d52.png

YOU ASKED FOR THE LINK TO ONTARIO DEFICIT AND AS I SAID YOU JUST DENY AND SAY SHIT :lol: 

so whyy would I AGAIN post a link to Harper you will just deny it too - really you are dumb

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

YOU ASKED FOR THE LINK TO ONTARIO DEFICIT AND AS I SAID YOU JUST DENY AND SAY SHIT :lol: 

so whyy would I AGAIN post a link to Harper you will just deny it too - really you are dumb

no I didn't you literal brain dead retard. I asked for a link for your lie of a $10B deffered federal deficit. Every post I made was about that. Once again you know you are lying so you try and weasel out and change the topic to Ford and Ontario. 

Edited by frenchy

On 8/15/2020 at 10:14 AM, frenchy said:

no I didn't you literal brain dead retard. I asked for a link for your lie of a $10B deffered federal deficit. Every post I made was about that. Once again you know you are lying so you try and weasel out and change the topic to Ford and Ontario. 

:lol:  too funny you literally quoted my post and asked for the link

3 post above your stupid denial post :lol: 

Now that you got that link what makes you think the other links are wrong?  It has been posted many times and denied even more by this site 

:lol: