Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Remember when WYNNE was responsible for the so called horrible Economy and the Federal Government had nothing to do with it :lol: 

those governing days were so much different, now Provincial leaders take no responsibility.

WHY IS THAT :lol:  ONEWAY

Federal government should never have offered any relief, made Provinces pay for their own shut down then come to the recuse.  

Instead they paid the entire country and get called out on spending :lol:  

A) Wynne was a horrible fiscal manager as evidenced by her legacy of massive deficits that were exposed as being far greater than reported by the libs, mouth breather.

B) Emergency relief is a federal responsibility - always has been always will be, mouth breather

C) You are a fucking moron. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I love the " Trudeau loses 34700 people"  :lol:  that is funny and ONEWAY SUN is on it

did you not expect the deficit to be that high?  no a surprise at all

Trudeau has no plan to get Doug Fords shut down going :lol:   can't make this up 

most of the 34700 are in woodbridge walking around with backpacks,business next door has been hiring them

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

A) Wynne was a horrible fiscal manager as evidenced by her legacy of massive deficits that were exposed as being far greater than reported by the libs, mouth breather.

B) Emergency relief is a federal responsibility - always has been always will be, mouth breather

C) You are a fucking moron. 

Doug Ford lied and got called out by his own Minister - the deficit was 6.8b as stated

if it is the FEDS problem why has Doug Ford made a 60b deficit ?  just wondering

Like I said ONEWAY you clearly have hate - I see this everyday, never is Doug Ford brought up just like Harper was never brought up.

Deflect, deflect, deflect. Trail constantly brings up the provinces and Ford whenever the heat is on his idol and the federal liberals. 

We get it, moron, Trudope and the Liberals get a free pass from you no matter how incompetent and stupid they are. And you call others oneways. You honestly couldn't be anymore stupid and out of touch with reality, Trail. You are, by far, the most ignorant, stupidest ignoramus I've ever encountered on this forum. :crazy:

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug Ford lied and got called out by his own Minister - the deficit was 6.8b as stated

if it is the FEDS problem why has Doug Ford made a 60b deficit ?  just wondering

Like I said ONEWAY you clearly have hate - I see this everyday, never is Doug Ford brought up just like Harper was never brought up.

A) WRONG! Wynne's public statement re her deficit was $6.7B when in actual fact it was $11.7B, as per the AG. A full 57% higher than what she claimed, mouth breather. 

B) Stop trying to deflect blame from your precious, mouth breather.

C) You are a fucking idiot. 

Edited by frenchy

5 hours ago, frenchy said:

A) WRONG! Wynne's public statement re her deficit was $6.7B when in actual fact it was $11.7B, as per the AG. A full 57% higher than what she claimed, mouth breather. 

“Public statements questioned Ontario’s 2018/19 deficit figures. Our audit of province’s books concluded $7.4-billion deficit was fairly represented. 2018/19 budgeted deficit of $11.7 billion calculated using same methods, and was reasonable based on info available at the time,” she tweeted.

https://www.thestar.com/politics/provincial/2019/11/07/auditor-corrects-ford-on-size-of-liberal-budget-deficit.html

move along he lied lets not go over this another 10 times

5 hours ago, frenchy said:

time to move on to another topic you are not versed in

Further complicating matters is the fact Finance Minister Rod Phillips concluded in September that the final shortfall was $7.4 billion for that year — about half the inflated tally the premier cited.

5 hours ago, irv said:

Deflect, deflect, deflect. Trail constantly brings up the provinces and Ford whenever the heat is on his idol and the federal liberals. 

We get it, moron, Trudope and the Liberals get a free pass from you no matter how incompetent and stupid they are. And you call others oneways. You honestly couldn't be anymore stupid and out of touch with reality, Trail. You are, by far, the most ignorant, stupidest ignoramus I've ever encountered on this forum. :crazy:

Trudeau is paying the entire country to keep it afloat what the fuck is a free pass on that :dunno:  strange 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau is paying the entire country to keep it afloat what the fuck is a free pass on that :dunno:  strange 

If stupidity was painful, Trail, you'd be a pharmacists number one customer. :news: 

1 hour ago, irv said:

If stupidity was painful, Trail, you'd be a pharmacists number one customer. :news: 

Is the Canadian government paying millions of people to stay home = it is a YES answer only

Now he is be held alone to responsible for getting the entire economy going, every business according to SCHEER needs his help they can't do it with out Trudeau's direction.  

Once it is rolling I assume Trudeau had nothing to do with it :lol: 

You give governments too much credit 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

my god fail is dumb. 

Wynne claimed a deficit of 6.7B

The AG adjusted it to 11.7

The articles you linked shows this.

Talk about owning yourself. :lol: 

Mail all sorted fail? 

no did you read what was said by the AC and the Finance Minister - both say Wynne's numbers were correct.

Just stop being dumb

Pulling an article from pre election and ignoring the FACTS in december 2019 is telling :lol:  

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

is it normal to pay speakers? 

Why anyone bothers helping anymore is beyond me

You really believe it’s okay for Justin Trudeau to award a $918million contract to WE charity without any bids or consultations?

And to do this knowing the charity paid his family almost $300,000 in the past few years?

You screamed bloody murder on here when anyone who knows the Fords gets a job but it’s okay for your hero Trudeau to give his buddies $918million?

You Fail are the biggest idiot and one way ever!!  

1 minute ago, Sksman said:

You really believe it’s okay for Justin Trudeau to award a $918million contract to WE charity without any bids or consultations?

And to do this knowing the charity paid his family almost $300,000 in the past few years?

You screamed bloody murder on here when anyone who knows the Fords gets a job but it’s okay for your hero Trudeau to give his buddies $918million?

You Fail are the biggest idiot and one way ever!!  

As I said weeks ago, why isn't federal employees doing this.... You hate them too 

WE is a charity that does great work :dunno:  what issue do you have besides a Trudeau helped there?

getting a contract has nothing to do with a speaking fee, what is the connection?

No PM family should ever help anyone cause period to avoid what is  happening today - sound good?

When I point out the FORD hiring his buddies for jobs isn't more about he hypocrisy here, as we see in this topic...  

You have ONEWAY interest and it really shows

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

As I said weeks ago, why isn't federal employees doing this.... You hate them too 

WE is a charity that does great work :dunno:  what issue do you have besides a Trudeau helped there?

getting a contract has nothing to do with a speaking fee, what is the connection?

No PM family should ever help anyone cause period to avoid what is  happening today - sound good?

When I point out the FORD hiring his buddies for jobs isn't more about he hypocrisy here, as we see in this topic...  

You have ONEWAY interest and it really shows

Expected response from Fail.

Never any issue when it’s your hero and idol Justin.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

is it normal to pay speakers? 

Why anyone bothers helping anymore is beyond me

GREAT WAY TO FUNNEL MONEY BACK TO HIS FAMILY AS WELL 

17 minutes ago, toslow said:

GREAT WAY TO FUNNEL MONEY BACK TO HIS FAMILY AS WELL 

he wasn't PM back then barely a MP :dunno:  Justin Trudeau never had any contact with the charity 

more facts coming out which is good,  is anyone here interested in them :lol: 

49 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

he wasn't PM back then barely a MP :dunno:  Justin Trudeau never had any contact with the charity 

more facts coming out which is good,  is anyone here interested in them :lol: 

Huh?

The stupid is strong.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

no did you read what was said by the AC and the Finance Minister - both say Wynne's numbers were correct.

Just stop being dumb

Pulling an article from pre election and ignoring the FACTS in december 2019 is telling :lol:  

I'm not pulling up articles you are retard. Wynne's official message on her deficit was that it was $6.7B for 2018/19

The Ontario AG said that the actual number was $11.7B and that number is shown to be true in one of the articles you posted.

You are WRONG as always and dumb as fuck. Sorry, I can't help that!

• Confused 1