Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

these new media that are NOT FAKE NEWS are popping up daily - their funding for researching news stories is staggering :lol:  

Trudeau govt to work with China in testing new COVID-19 vaccine from aborted babies

One expert said the vaccine, derived from the cell lines of an aborted fetus, may not be very effective.

NOT MAINSTREAM SO YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE

Sophie Gregoire has separated from Justin Trudeau

While Trudeau continues to reside at Rideau Cottage, Gregoire is now residing with the couple’s children at Harrington Lake, the Prime Minister’s wooded retreat outside of Ottawa.  Sources tell The Chronicle that Gregoire has been living at Harrington Lake for the last several weeks.

:lol: too funny PM's wooded retreat :lol:  

but reading real news is FAKE 

Scheer: If I can take a my dog to a groomer then we should be able to open Parliament :lol:  

nice comparison 

"we need to meet in person" " I need to be able to recite poems and cute slogans daily"

AC you are against this and have said so, have you called them to complain?  

Scheer: Trudeau has failed us we need more money to be sent out.

Scheer: Trudeau deficit is large and hurts Canadians

Scheer: It was due to me that funds are available

Question: You claim that you may a choice to step down and to stay on.

Scheer:  Yes I have no clue what I am doing right now

Edited by 1trailmaker

Question - You said you were ready to send your kids back to school but would wait for the health officials to give the word, correct? 

WHO ARE THE HEALTH OFFICIALS YOU ARE WAITING ON? 

:lol: ah ah ah ah Doug Ford says not yet, but our Federal officials are not the ones and WHO is horrible they never get it right

:lol:

What a complete idiot he has turned out to be - such a shame

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Scheer: If I can take a my dog to a groomer then we should be able to open Parliament :lol:  

nice comparison 

"we need to meet in person" " I need to be able to recite poems and cute slogans daily"

AC you are against this and have said so, have you called them to complain?  

Do you think it’s right we can go shopping for camping gear but Parliament cannot sit?

Private sector has been working in many industries throughout but the Parliament cannot because of social distancing?  

We know Fail your boy crush Justin can do no wrong.   You said above he is single now.  Fail are you searching for him on Tinder? 

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

NOT MAINSTREAM SO YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE

Sophie Gregoire has separated from Justin Trudeau

While Trudeau continues to reside at Rideau Cottage, Gregoire is now residing with the couple’s children at Harrington Lake, the Prime Minister’s wooded retreat outside of Ottawa.  Sources tell The Chronicle that Gregoire has been living at Harrington Lake for the last several weeks.

:lol: too funny PM's wooded retreat :lol:  

but reading real news is FAKE 

Does she still have the koodies?

52 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Do you think it’s right we can go shopping for camping gear but Parliament cannot sit?

Private sector has been working in many industries throughout but the Parliament cannot because of social distancing?  

We know Fail your boy crush Justin can do no wrong.   You said above he is single now.  Fail are you searching for him on Tinder? 

well I don't fly across the country to go shopping :dunno:  clearly not the same situation.

So your idea is  to have MP's flying in from their remote area in Manitoba for a Monday meeting where nothing happens other than some grand standing - great idea SK 

Would their family fly too like Scheer does? 

You were crying last month that virtual wasn't being done fast enough :dunno:  

The Trudeaus have been experiencing marital trouble since the weeks leading up to last October’s federal elections.  The couple has not publicly acknowledged the rift, despite widespread speculation regarding the status of their marriage.

this is usually what happens when you get caught lying about not molesting young girls and, no mother wants a pedo around there kids

Edited by toslow

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

well I don't fly across the country to go shopping :dunno:  clearly not the same situation.

So your idea is  to have MP's flying in from their remote area in Manitoba for a Monday meeting where nothing happens other than some grand standing - great idea SK 

Would their family fly too like Scheer does? 

You were crying last month that virtual wasn't being done fast enough :dunno:  

Sorry Fail but they happily collect the pay check now time to lead by example!   Get back to work and economy moving.

Unless you are a scum sucking leach like Failmaker and Trudeau. 

6 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Sorry Fail but they happily collect the pay check now time to lead by example!   Get back to work and economy moving.

Unless you are a scum sucking leach like Failmaker and Trudeau. 

? Trudeau works everyday :dunno:  

I have no problem them sitting but if they can do it via internet why not? 

Let me ask you which ridings will not be allowed to attend?  will it be a lottery or just the important ones :dunno:   

I'll wait for you social distancing answer :lol: 

Do we really need to spend all that money right now to hear Scheer tell us the same story over and over day after day "Trudeau gave masks away" 

What a waste right now

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/kelly-mcparland-trudeau-and-morneau-need-a-plan-to-stop-spending?fbclid=IwAR3YR-Ntraoq3ZqfjoiIl3s7tV2IVhBKs3SAK2AV5bHAvs_cRRj8zwQE0VI

Time for Businesses to fend for themselves during this Conservative shut down in Ontario :dunno: 

With Scheer asking daily for more and more money I am not sure why this article is even written today

If the government wasn't handing out money like candy what would have happened during the FORD shut down :dunno: