Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

15 hours ago, Sksman said:

no I am not,  you guys are blaming him for Alberta's problems 

You can't have it both ways - I have never said governments create jobs unless its from infrastructure 

FACTS ARE IN 

so so above are your two posts.  

Thanks Trudeau blah blah. 

Then you say your not giving him credit.

Flip flop Fail.

Or just so stoned he doesn’t remember posts.

Either way fly out to Alberta and ask around.  

I think you nailed it....

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

sarcasm isn't strong with you is it :dunno:   

why are all you dummies denying Alberta is grow without oil?  seems fucked up even for ONEWAYs 

Nobody has denied their economy is growing but you're the only idiot that says it's BOOMING even though it is still far below what it was a few short years ago.

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

you said he didn't :dunno:   

I said the west was booming, you denied it  and blamed Trudeau (for Harpers doiongs ) 

There you go with one of the dumbest statements you have ever made yet again. Is your reality so far out of touch with the rest of the world that you don't understand the meaning of BOOMING.

If you didn't open the link Arctic Crusher posted it's worth it just for this.

CaptureM.JPG.f3028f7c509aba63acde4c347d7363c6.JPG

31 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Nobody has denied their economy is growing but you're the only idiot that says it's BOOMING even though it is still far below what it was a few short years ago.

There you go with one of the dumbest statements you have ever made yet again. Is your reality so far out of touch with the rest of the world that you don't understand the meaning of BOOMING.

Yes they did, yes you did,  NOT IN THE WEST was the statement which turns out to be false in fact largest growth in Canada.

Than back to  your denials 

Booming was what the word the economists used - I posted it 

Why don't you go back to thinking USA dropped the corp tax by 14% - then change your statement to 40% 

38 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes they did, yes you did,  NOT IN THE WEST was the statement which turns out to be false in fact largest growth in Canada.

Why don't you go back to thinking USA dropped the corp tax by 14% - then change your statement to 40% 

Dumb as a stump Fail continues.... Never denied that the west wasn't gradually recovering with a long way to go to get back to where they once were. I just denied your assertion that you made a number of times that the west was BOOMING.

Nice try at your typical deflection and back peddle that you default to whenever you are PROVEN STILL WRONG AS USUAL.

Also right on queue... misquoting what others have posted to hide your blunders.

Remember this one Fail

CaptureM.JPG.1f41f5c129037c55b19d8efc66c2d99a.JPG

Edited by 02sled

16 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Dumb as a stump Fail continues.... Never denied that the west wasn't gradually recovering with a long way to go to get back to where they once were. I just denied your assertion that you made a number of times that the west was BOOMING.

Nice try at your typical deflection and back peddle that you default to whenever you are PROVEN STILL WRONG AS USUAL.

Also right on queue... misquoting what others have posted to hide your blunders.

Remember this one Fail

CaptureM.JPG.1f41f5c129037c55b19d8efc66c2d99a.JPG

you can keep denying it - you all did.

The Canadian economist think different, maybe you should write them a very long winded email on the subject, show your disagreement with their findings 

So now we have 02sled saying they are recovering, that is a step forward 

keep trying little slugger you can do it 

28 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you can keep denying it - you all did.

The Canadian economist think different, maybe you should write them a very long winded email on the subject, show your disagreement with their findings 

So now we have 02sled saying they are recovering, that is a step forward 

keep trying little slugger you can do it 

Poor poor Fail... keep deflecting from your CONSTANTLY WRONG SITUATION. Once in a while you may get something close to right. Any growth whatsoever is recovering even no matter how small. I never denied they weren't moving in a positive direction. Not once. Kind of hard to get worse than they were. Possible but not easy.

Admit it Fail YOU WERE WRONG AND THE WEST IS NOT BOOMING. QUIT TRYING TO BLAME IT ON SOMEONE ELSE.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Largest growth does not mean its booming....it was so far down...any growth would be considered large.

Mind boggling this needs to be explained to you.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Largest growth does not mean its booming....it was so far down...any growth would be considered large.

Mind boggling this needs to be explained to you.

:lmao:  keep going 

I will write the economists for you and tell then DAVE from freeedom sledder said you are wrong 

Since I only post what the economist said, never once gave my personal opinion 

Alberta will never be the same again,  I have stated this many times.  

I still ask  post up your negative results - I will wait 

Facts are in try reading them 

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Poor poor Fail... keep deflecting from your CONSTANTLY WRONG SITUATION. Once in a while you may get something close to right. Any growth whatsoever is recovering even no matter how small. I never denied they weren't moving in a positive direction. Not once. Kind of hard to get worse than they were. Possible but not easy.

Admit it Fail YOU WERE WRONG AND THE WEST IS NOT BOOMING. QUIT TRYING TO BLAME IT ON SOMEONE ELSE.

How is BC failing 02sled?  I will wait 

Alberta?  I will wait 

what else do you consider WEST?  

I ask you to post growth rates across Canada - lets see what you come up with 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lmao:  keep going 

I will write the economists for you and tell then AC from freeedom sledder said you are wrong 

Since I only post what the economist said, never once gave my personal opinion 

Alberta will never be the same again,  I have stated this many times.  

I still ask  post up your negative results - I will wait 

Facts are in try reading them 

Nevermind...its obvious you cant read.

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you can't back up your claims of horrible economy that is Trudeau's fault :dunno:   

Never expected you too 

Youre a good little trudope blow job boy.

Since you believe everything you read...read this...

https://globalnews.ca/news/3307975/generation-squeeze-bc-economy/

Heres another link that shows Alberta is not booming.. 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-28/alberta-tops-b-c-to-reclaim-lead-in-canadian-growth-survey

The full recovery in Alberta still has some ways to go. Even if output grows as economists expect in 2017, the province’s gross domestic product would remain about 5 percent lower than its peak in 2014, before oil prices collapsed. And the jobless rate was regularly less than 5 percent before the oil crash

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

He always does when he wants to avoid the fact he is wrong... twist and deflect... deflection is his strength.

If trail had half a brain he would have said recovering instead of booming...

48 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Youre a good little trudope blow job boy.

Since you believe everything you read...read this...

https://globalnews.ca/news/3307975/generation-squeeze-bc-economy/

good article - was this suppose to state BC is failing?  hmmmm   

something I have tried to explain over the years 

“But it begs the question, how good is that economic growth? What does it mean for people on the ground?”  

AC until Liberals go in charge said the GDP  growth and stocks are his only concerns - now we have all those growing like not seen in a decade all of a sudden he has changed his mind :lmao:  

thanks Davey 

wcomputer3.jpg

41 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Heres another link that shows Alberta is not booming.. 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-28/alberta-tops-b-c-to-reclaim-lead-in-canadian-growth-survey

The full recovery in Alberta still has some ways to go. Even if output grows as economists expect in 2017, the province’s gross domestic product would remain about 5 percent lower than its peak in 2014, before oil prices collapsed. And the jobless rate was regularly less than 5 percent before the oil crash

And until oil get to 110$ a barrel your one trick province will never be the same.

What don't you understand :dunno:   OIL isn't going to feed the province anymore.   

Sorry we need cheap gas, Alberta is going to have to build like other provinces have in the past.  Get used to it 

2014 remember the good old days of Harper?  he did Alberta wonders 

44 minutes ago, 02sled said:

He always does when he wants to avoid the fact he is wrong... twist and deflect... deflection is his strength.

14% 02sled 

So from now on growth rates at over 6% are to be considered failing economy according to the  Master cat5 plugger in guy 

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

14% 02sled 

So from now on growth rates at over 6% are to be considered failing economy according to the  Master cat5 plugger in guy 

Poor out of touch Fail Cat5 is so far out of date. :D apart from that my team did the communications network and installed the hardware among so many other things.

Never said failing economy Fail... more delusions from the pot clouded mind of someone who warms a government seat. If an economy drops 35 to 40% and manages to climb back about 5% you are stupid enough to think they are BOOMING. I just figured out what you do... you're employed in a government finance dept. That's the type of thinking the auditor general dismisses.

So down 35 to 40% from where they were, climb back 5% of that which means they are now only 30 to 35% down from where they were and it's SUNNY WAYS IN FAIL LAND.

I guess everything must be sunny ways when you go through life high.

Edited by 02sled

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Failing? Where did i say that?

If you're waiting for him to come up with where you said the west was failing... don't hold your breath.... it's his imagination in overdrive again.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Failing? Where did i say that?

after you stating how bad Trudeau was I asked besides his gender ramblings what have you got to complain about :dunno:  

economy booming - you denied 

unemployment down - you denied 

you whine like a good Albertan 

so what have you got to complain about?  Harper did you no favours and now your economy is having BOOMING NUMBERS - result is complaining again and agian

Why not just say " don't think its booming but it is doing really well compared to the last years"   you can't because its Truedau 

ONEWAY