Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

i never would vote for scheer, never thought he was the right man for the job. need someone who would be willing to get in the trenches and work

trudy is also on that list

Edited by toslow

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/trudeau-breaks-his-own-rules-about-non-essential-travel?fbclid=IwAR3JEYmh9jeuhNvawmGRPnl44s0arTlvdBsUrqGZfizAPApogtMfXry9kQk

Canadians furious as Trudeau breaks his own coronavirus travel rules

Post also is furious that he was at his house and didn't leave :lol: 

What's the difference between that and me heading up north except I know better.

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What's the difference between that and me heading up north except I know better.

don't know

We are not suppose to go up north because the small town can't handle the traffic, is this the case with Trudeau?  where is that place

If you had a place in Sudbury you would be allowed to go 

I have to go up in a week or so, just for one night

Trudeau's cottage visit mocks us and the rules he sets

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeaus-cottage-visit-mocks-us-and-the-rules-he-sets

All OK in Fail's world as he see absolutely nothing wrong with what Trudope and family did despite the rules to stay home and not travel to your cottage.

The thing is, when speaking of stupidity and the fact Trail won't understand is, the moron was dump enough to post about it. 

Birds of a feather, fail. It's more than clear why you admire him so much. Magnet and steel= Fail and Trudope.

Parliamentarians packed onto a small nine-seat government jet last week — ignoring pandemic health guidelines to maintain a distance of two metres from others — in their haste to reach Ottawa for a vote on federal emergency economic legislation that passed on Saturday.

Outgoing Green Party leader Elizabeth May, who lives in B.C., boarded the Challenger jet along with Liberal B.C. cabinet minister Carla Qualtrough, Conservative Opposition Leader Andrew Scheer, his wife and their five children last Friday — filling all seats on the aircraft.

Health guidelines urge individuals to maintain a two-metre distance from others to stop the spread of the novel coronavirus. But on the Challenger flight last week, passengers sat beside each other with just a few inches separating them, according to one of the passengers on board.

"I have to say, I had misgivings," May told CBC News.

Typically, the House of Commons pays for MPs to fly commercially to Ottawa. In this instance, the federal government sent an aircraft to pick up May, Qualtrough and then Scheer to attend a rare Saturday sitting of Parliament for a vote on extended emergency benefits for Canadians who have been affected by the pandemic.

Initially, the flight was only going to carry the three MPs, but later Scheer's wife and kids were added to the plan.

24 minutes ago, irv said:

Trudeau's cottage visit mocks us and the rules he sets

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeaus-cottage-visit-mocks-us-and-the-rules-he-sets

All OK in Fail's world as he see absolutely nothing wrong with what Trudope and family did despite the rules to stay home and not travel to your cottage.

The thing is, when speaking of stupidity and the fact Trail won't understand is, the moron was dump enough to post about it. 

Birds of a feather, fail. It's more than clear why you admire him so much. Magnet and steel= Fail and Trudope.

Not Travelling to the Cottage is an Ontario rule not the federal government, this issue is they say he crossed the Quebec border.  There is no ban on going to the cottage in Quebec

Fact is Trudeau actually lives in Quebec 

Trudeau's trips never work out well for him :lol:  

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Not Travelling to the Cottage is an Ontario rule not the federal government, this issue is they say he crossed the Quebec border.  There is no ban on going to the cottage in Quebec

He resides in Ottawa therefore he is in Ontario and should obey the rules, especially since he had a hand in them, and not leave. 

Of course you won't see the hypocrisy in this just like you don't see his climate hypocrisy by flying all over the place just to vacation.

1 minute ago, irv said:

He resides in Ottawa therefore he is in Ontario and should obey the rules, especially since he had a hand in them, and not leave. 

Of course you won't see the hypocrisy in this just like you don't see his climate hypocrisy by flying all over the place just to vacation.

He should not have gone there he should have known the backlash of doing so.

Massive issue for some

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

Massive issue for some

Glad you are able to admit he is not very smart. Glad to see you finally coming around, Trail. 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Massive issue for some

yeah, you should go read some of the statements on the news forums, trudy will be done next election

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

yeah, you should go read some of the statements on the news forums, trudy will be done next election

still 2 years away I would think...You would have thought he would lost last election.

Why anyone would won't these jobs today is beyond me

7 minutes ago, irv said:

Glad you are able to admit he is not very smart. Glad to see you finally coming around, Trail. 

not finally coming around, there is plenty Trudeau has done that is dumb and have said so

You know how much I cared taht he took a helicopter ride without asking first - I care even less about this 

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Why do you open your mouth when you know shit all about a topic?

Quebec Ontario border closed to non essential traffic.  There are roadblocks.

Leaving Ottawa driving towards Montreal guys working in Ottawa are going through 3 different spot checks.

There are travel zones within Quebec and people are being stopped travelling between zones.

Quebec people have been told do not go to cottages.   Same as Ontario.

The biggest issue with Trudeau’s travel is the entourage that also has to go.  I would bet there were 20 people minimum.   A huge risk to society.

Trudeau should be charged with breaking social distancing guidelines.  

He and his wife made a decision weeks ago for her to live 30kms away with the kids at Quebec cottage.  They are living in separate homes.   Charge him.

55 minutes ago, Sksman said:

He and his wife made a decision weeks ago for her to live 30kms away with the kids at Quebec cottage.  They are living in separate homes.   Charge him.

that rule is for the little people...…………...

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

don't know

We are not suppose to go up north because the small town can't handle the traffic, is this the case with Trudeau?  where is that place

If you had a place in Sudbury you would be allowed to go 

I have to go up in a week or so, just for one night

:joint:

Scheer answering why he broke the rules of social distancing crowding into a plane with entire family.

Post Millennial says that is fine great leadership, while Trudeau traveled 27km following social distancing rules but did cross border of Ontario - horrible

Scheer says that plane was bigger than the picture portrays :lol:  its a 9 seater :lol: 

He takes no responsibility for his children being put into social non distancing 

Scheer said he didn't speak moistly on the plane :lol: 

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

$700 fine and end it

51 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:joint:

Bias Media asking mean questions to Scheer.

He takes no responsibility, he didn't want to wait for another flight.......

Scheer answers question about boarding plane - I ask Trudeau last week about ventilators and still again on Saturday he had no ventilators :dunno: 

reporter - that wasn't even close to answering my question - why is your kids essential travel 

"I didn't want to keep flying back and forth" :lol:  

Poor Andrew 

Trudeau will be getting it at 11am

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Bias Media asking mean questions to Scheer.

He takes no responsibility, he didn't want to wait for another flight.......

Scheer answers question about boarding plane - I ask Trudeau last week about ventilators and still again on Saturday he had no ventilators :dunno: 

reporter - that wasn't even close to answering my question - why is your kids essential travel 

"I didn't want to keep flying back and forth" :lol:  

Poor Andrew 

Trudeau will be getting it at 11am

Trudeau sent that plane that apparently May also leeched a ride.:lol:

Why do they need to meet in person when Zoom works well.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau sent that plane that apparently May also leeched a ride.:lol:

Why do they need to meet in person when Zoom works well.

CPC insisted on it :dunno:  didn't you hear him rant for days on the topic

Trudy wants virtual sittings, CPC is not for it and still insisting on meeting daily 

of course Post Millennial and IRV have different answers