Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Please leave and if you don't go, then you can stay. 

Liberal logic 101?

https://globalnews.ca/news/6040749/canada-border-services-agency-arrest-warrants-cancelled/

how do you figure this is Liberal logic?  did you read the article or just the headline

OVER THE PAST DECADE it reads :dunno:  

You ONEWAYS never stop being a ONEWAY 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

SCHEER is full of shit, my god stop lying daily 

Tax your home

GST to 10% 

Legalize all Drugs

holy fuck this is getting stupid - its as bad as IRV posting 80% of people pay more taxes :lol:  

Also as bad as lying about SNC, school kids, extravagant trips, taxes, gun regulations, equality, .....the list goes on.

one way Trail.......

9 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Also as bad as lying about SNC, school kids, extravagant trips, taxes, gun regulations, equality, .....the list goes on.

one way Trail.......

we are talking about Campaign lies - no doubt Trudeau has some misleading ads  like the one about giving tax breaks to the rich ( which is true but not like Trudeau says)

SNC :lol:  poor jody - not sure what the rest of you rpost is about  -  I see you are fine with lies though, this part of your post I get 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

we are talking about Campaign lies - no doubt Trudeau has some misleading ads  like the one about giving tax breaks to the rich ( which is true but not like Trudeau says)

SNC :lol:  poor jody - not sure what the rest of you rpost is about  -  I see you are fine with lies though, this part of your post I get 

You are a classic one way Tard......

45 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Abortion??? Ya.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

SCHEER is full of shit, my god stop lying daily 

Tax your home

GST to 10% 

Legalize all Drugs

holy fuck this is getting stupid - its as bad as IRV posting 80% of people pay more taxes :lol:  

So ignorant, so stupid. :news:

But crucially, the government also simultaneously eliminated several tax credits including the children’s fitness tax credit, public transit tax credits and the income-splitting tax credit for couples with young children.

Consequently, the elimination of these tax credits resulted in higher personal income taxes. In fact, when you compare the value of Mr. Trudeau’s tax-rate reduction with the loss of tax credits, 81 per cent of middle-class families (with household incomes between $77,089 and $107,624) experienced an increase in their federal tax burden since 2015. In other words, slightly more than four out of five middle-class families now face a higher tax burden.

However, the federal budget deficit will reach a projected $19.8-billion in 2019/20, which means the federal government must borrow money to pay for the CCB increase. The result is more government debt and higher debt interest payments – again, paid for by taxpayers. Incidentally, since the Trudeau government took office, the per-person federal debt (inflation-adjusted) has increased by $1,725.

Finally, it’s important to understand that today’s Canadian families will enjoy benefits that future families will pay for, when those future generations face higher taxes to finance today’s expenditures. Put differently, the government is borrowing money from young Canadians, hoping they don’t notice, and guaranteeing them a huge bill to pay in the future.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/commentary/article-actually-this-federal-government-has-raised-taxes-on-canadas-middle/

stupid1.jpg

2 hours ago, irv said:

Consequently, the elimination of these tax credits resulted in higher personal income taxes. In fact, when you compare the value of Mr. Trudeau’s tax-rate reduction with the loss of tax credits, 81 per cent of middle-class families (with household incomes between $77,089 and $107,624) experienced an increase in their federal tax burden since 2015. In other words, slightly more than four out of five middle-class families now face a higher tax burden.

This is the stuff you eat up IRV cherry pick a small income bracket and then spew out a ridiculous percent

Then you spew the BOLD 

its a complete lie 

Tell me IRV how much did a Family between 60k and 77k lose?   You should look it up but you won't find the answer on a MEME on Ontario Proud 

MIDDLE CLASS ISN'T 77K TO 107K MY GOD IRV :clueless:

keep posting the same lie 4 out 5 lost money :lol:  Do you really think the vote would be as close as it is if even the slightest of your post was true :dunno: 

2 hours ago, irv said:

But crucially, the government also simultaneously eliminated several tax credits including the children’s fitness tax credit, public transit tax credits and the income-splitting tax credit for couples with young children.

However, the federal budget deficit will reach a projected $19.8-billion in 2019/20, which means the federal government must borrow money to pay for the CCB increase. The result is more government debt and higher debt interest payments – again, paid for by taxpayers. Incidentally, since the Trudeau government took office, the per-person federal debt (inflation-adjusted) has increased by $1,725.

Finally, it’s important to understand that today’s Canadian families will enjoy benefits that future families will pay for, when those future generations face higher taxes to finance today’s expenditures. Put differently, the government is borrowing money from young Canadians, hoping they don’t notice, and guaranteeing them a huge bill to pay in the future.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/commentary/article-actually-this-federal-government-has-raised-taxes-on-canadas-middle/

stupid1.jpg

Only the very dumb/stupid/ignorant vote for idiots that constantly borrow against the future!

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

This is the stuff you eat up IRV cherry pick a small income bracket and then spew out a ridiculous percent

Then you spew the BOLD 

its a complete lie 

Tell me IRV how much did a Family between 60k and 77k lose?   You should look it up but you won't find the answer on a MEME on Ontario Proud 

MIDDLE CLASS ISN'T 77K TO 107K MY GOD IRV :clueless:

keep posting the same lie 4 out 5 lost money :lol:  Do you really think the vote would be as close as it is if even the slightest of your post was true :dunno: 

Like I've told you numerous times, Trail, you really should put down the bong and seek some help. :news:

https://globalnews.ca/news/3828447/canada-middle-class-income-inequality/

Canada’s middle class feels the squeeze

Sonia Massoud and her husband say they’re struggling despite taking in more than $100,000 a year between them. They’re planning to move to Hamilton from Toronto to try to stretch their dollars farther.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2019/09/05/canadas-middle-class-feels-the-squeeze.html

Based on the most recent data available from Statistics Canada, in this country that means anywhere from about $45,000 to $120,000. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-votes-2019-middle-class-trudeau-scheer-definition-1.5317206

middle class.jpg

1 hour ago, irv said:

Like I've told you numerous times, Trail, you really should put down the bong and seek some help. :news:

https://globalnews.ca/news/3828447/canada-middle-class-income-inequality/

Canada’s middle class feels the squeeze

Sonia Massoud and her husband say they’re struggling despite taking in more than $100,000 a year between them. They’re planning to move to Hamilton from Toronto to try to stretch their dollars farther.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2019/09/05/canadas-middle-class-feels-the-squeeze.html

Based on the most recent data available from Statistics Canada, in this country that means anywhere from about $45,000 to $120,000. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-votes-2019-middle-class-trudeau-scheer-definition-1.5317206

middle class.jpg

first you post 80% of middle class paid more tax - 77k107k

now you post that people struggle in Toronto 33k130k 

so which is it IRV the idea of Toronto being expensive to live in inst a new concept :lol: 

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so which is it IRV the idea of Toronto being expensive to live in inst a new concept :lol: 

Posting at 3am ?  Mushrooms?

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

No, you said the numbers in my first post weren't middle class numbers then I proved you wrong. Now you are deflecting, like you always do, talking about Toronto.:news:

On 10/16/2019 at 10:49 AM, irv said:

Why I can't vote Liberal on Oct. 21

I was Jean Chretien’s special assistant. I helped oversee his war room when he won in 1993 and 2000. I ran for the Liberals in B.C. in 1997.

And I can’t vote Liberal. I won’t. And I don’t think you should either.

They voted for Trudeau because he was fresh and new and charismatic. Because he had his father’s surname. Because we (me especially) thought he’d be different.

They voted for him because he promised ethical and accountable government. They voted for him because he promised electoral reform, and balanced budgets, and harmonious relations with First Nations and the provinces and the world.

And now, many Canadians are voting against him because he didn’t do any of those things. He did the exact reverse.

I can’t vote again for the Trudeau Party, which bears no resemblance to the Liberal Party of John Turner and Jean Chretien and Paul Martin. I can’t vote for it because it isn’t a political party.

It’s a cult.

How, too, can I vote for a man-boy who donned racist blackface — not once, not twice, but at least three times that we know about — and still say I fight racism? How can I claim to be against bigotry when I legitimize the bigotry of a clueless, overprivileged brat with my vote?

Politicians like to say that elections are about choices, because they are. They also are choices that are highly emotional and highly personal. Emotionally, personally, rationally, I cannot bring myself to vote for this loathsome cult.

And, with the greatest respect, I don’t know how you could either.

https://torontosun.com/news/national/election-2019/kinsella-why-i-cant-vote-liberal-on-oct-21

1 hour ago, irv said:

No, you said the numbers in my first post weren't middle class numbers then I proved you wrong. Now you are deflecting, like you always do, talking about Toronto.:news:

you need to take a STATS course to understand how manipulation works 

80% paying more isn't even remotely true