Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

A SUN hate piece written by  Conservative Member Andre' Marin is taken as gospel :lol:   

See BEST ECONOMY IN DECADES doesn't mean a thing.  In 2014 our deficit was 30 billion without a peep from the Harper followers, magically disappeared just before the last election, oh wait we found that lost deficit :lol:  

Does it matter? nope

Like I said in that other post in CE that you conveniently ignored, all is not like it seems and it's only a matter of time before Trudope's numbers come crashing down. 

You simply have to be blind if you can't see what is coming. 

https://business.financialpost.com/opinion/look-how-much-foreign-investment-has-fled-canada-since-the-liberals-took- over  https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/investment-outflow-from-canada-already-underway-in-real-time-rbc-headhttps://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/video/billions-of-investments-leaving-canada-part-of-inevitable-trend-fmr-encana-ceo~945657 https://nationalpost.com/opinion/john-ivison-the-slow-bleeding-of-corporate-canada-is-about-to-get-underway-and-only-morneau-can-stop-it https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/04/02/investment-canada-us-nafta-taxes_a_23400899/  https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/09/21/big-money-leaving-canada-over-tax-changes-john-manley-says_a_23218305/ 

Are these all hate pieces as well, Trail? :news:

Edited by irv

29 minutes ago, irv said:

I know the crash is coming, I have said this many times - also said I don't give credit to governments for the economy.  But here we gave Harper 100% credit and Trudeau 00% credit but will give 100% credit when it tanks.  

I remember AC saying he didn't care about Harper's character only the economy, now that the economy is better than anytime under Harper is again irrelevant :lol:  

Simply put the ONEWAYS (now including you) can't seem to be consistent with credits. 

Ford will not get credit for tanking Ontario, Wynne and Truedau will even if he is voted out next year :lol: pathetic 

Some other Oneways I know personally have been sucking Trump cock about the stock markets and economy, until it started to tank and now its CNN's fault :lol:  

Another is Trudeau has destroyed Canada :dunno:  Most people working in over 50 years, no negative growth

Ya IRV good team you switched too -  Me I will continue to choose who to vote for each election and unlike YOU who has the ONEWAY vote now 

Edited by 1trailmaker

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:26 PM, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: 

Do you think USA would take them :dunno:  since they would not be American, why would they take them?

Everything is so black and white to you

Dumb as a stump continues... check the laws on immigration. Safe third country. They were in the US already. It is considered safe and they get turned back. Just like would happen had they been crossing at a proper border entry point... all too clouded by pot for you to understand.

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 3:59 PM, irv said:

She's also likely quite embarrassed by how much if an idiot her husband has become.  

She's the puppet master. He does what she tells him to do. Maybe she is realizing she has screwed things up royally.

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:25 AM, 1trailmaker said:

A SUN hate piece written by  Conservative Member Andre' Marin is taken as gospel :lol:   

See BEST ECONOMY IN DECADES doesn't mean a thing.  In 2014 our deficit was 30 billion without a peep from the Harper followers, magically disappeared just before the last election, oh wait we found that lost deficit :lol:  

Does it matter? nope

Have you looked at the markets and investment in Canada lately... best in decades.. :lol:Don't bother looking at the financial performance... it's beyond your comprehension abilities.

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:48 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

They are only looking for one so it should be personhunt.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Have you looked at the markets and investment in Canada lately... best in decades.. :lol:Don't bother looking at the financial performance... it's beyond your comprehension abilities.

If you use the Markets as a measure why didn't you say great job when it hit record levels :dunno:  You at that time said it was bad, now its going the other way and its now bad - oh wait there isn't a difference in what you are saying :lol: 

Do you understand ECONOMY?  it isn't one simple thing ONEWAY 

And yes DONNY is killing the Markets

4 minutes ago, Tinker said:

https://globalnews.ca/video/4774129/pay-for-cannabis-with-cash-instead-of-credit-card-privacy-commissioner-urges

So the government is advocating misrepresenting yourself at international borders - WTF 

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

This is a real gc.ca ad, what a fuckin disgrace

Cannabis ad.jpg

Total disgrace on this from our Government. 

Pay Cash ? where exactly can you do that legally in Ontario?  

How come booze doesn't have pics of dead people hanging out of crashed cars on it :dunno:  Pretty sure its the number 1 killer in Canada

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

If you use the Markets as a measure why didn't you say great job when it hit record levels :dunno:  You at that time said it was bad, now its going the other way and its now bad - oh wait there isn't a difference in what you are saying :lol: 

Do you understand ECONOMY?  it isn't one simple thing ONEWAY 

And yes DONNY is killing the Markets

You're hallucinating still and making up what I have said. As for the markets you have to look at the indexes separately and see how they each are doing. For Canada you look at the S&P/TSX and compare it to other global markets.

Trudeau is killing foreign investment in Canada and sending their money elsewhere.

Edited by 02sled

9 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You're hallucinating still and making up what I have said. As for the markets you have to look at the indexes separately and see how they each are doing. For Canada you look at the S&P/TSX and compare it to other global markets.

Trudeau is killing foreign investment in Canada and sending their money elsewhere.

2017 best in the WORLD :dunno:  try to atleast stick to your facts 

2018 we are second to the USA :dunno:  

You know the crash is coming world wide again very soon,  Can't wait to see you blame Andrew when he wins next year.

ONEWAY say WHAT

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

You know the crash is coming world wide again very soon,  Can't wait to see you blame Andrew when he wins next year.

ONEWAY say WHAT

We're #2?  Awesome.  How about being #1?  Not with Trudeau.:lol:

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We're #2?  Awesome.  How about being #1?  Not with Trudeau.:lol:

we will be in 2019 again 

but does it matter?  nope you will vote for Andrew or whoever runs for your life time

When we were last in the G7 in 2015 you voted to stay that course :lol:  

No negative growth under Trudeau should make you vote for Andrew and the Cons in 2019 

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

we will be in 2019 again 

but does it matter?  nope you will vote for Andrew or whoever runs for your life time

When we were last in the G7 in 2015 you voted to stay that course :lol:  

No negative growth under Trudeau should make you vote for Andrew and the Cons in 2019 

I made over 20% overall in 2015.  No BS.  Pick another year.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

One and done.  Turf the Tard.

At this point coming into 2015 we heard here how unfair the media is to Harper :lol:  You know Bias reporting :dunno: 

Now we see this as reporting FACTS  :lol:  its so bad that even the Bias media has turned :lol: 

I hope people learn something about Canadian Media  but I highly doubt it, The RIGHT gets a bad rap :lol:  poor little ONEWAYS 

I see a possible Minority government in 2019, question is who will it be :dunno:

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

ONEWAY say WHAT

I do see the facts and follow the markets daily. I did far better in 2015 than I did in 2017 by the way. Solid double digit increases in 2015.