Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

24,345.751,175.21 (4.60%)

TSX
15,334.81 real time dataChange DownChange:-271.22 (-1.74%)

AC the crash is coming sooner than I thought :lol:  no tweets from Donny on this day of stocks 
OH ya looks like our Market Held out with a better percent drop - way to go JT :lol:  

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

TSX

AC the crash is coming sooner than I thought :lol:  no tweets from Donny on this day of stocks 
OH ya looks like our Market Held out with a better percent drop - way to go JT :lol:  

Crash?  More like a long overdue and expected correction.

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

TSX

So it was Obamas work that brought the market up but Trump crashed it? Ya ok

Spot on.

"Harper was less popular than Trudeau, but Canadians could count on him for one thing — not making his personal image on the global stage a top priority."

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/why-justin-trudeau-is-not-the-leader-many-believe-he-is

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You have to ask AC as he changes his mind on this often.  If you paid attention you would know what I think 

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

i SAID COMING not its here dummy - TSX came out better :dunno: 

No tweet from Donny who has tweeted daily about Markets :lol:  he will not like this 

Some call it a buying opportunity.  This is what happens when Joe The Carpet Cleaner finally invests all his money at a market high for fear of missing out and then gets fleeced.  

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

you seem to be like many of the posters in the video comment section thinking Canada doesn't pay anythng to vets, simply not true.  

How much do you believe each vet should receive?   just wondering 

Do you know what they get currently?  

Maybe you guys can spread the truth about how Canada looks after it's vets instead of bashing our country.  American's believe this bullshit.

Any injured vet for any reason may receive 49k a year for life or what ever it takes to get this person working again.  this is on top of a single sum payout of up to 370k  

http://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/services/pension-for-life

I tend to think Canada is doing well helping out vets, while you guys STARTING OCT 2015 feel we treat them poorly 

Please spread the word to the angry unimformed haters 

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Some call it a buying opportunity.  This is what happens when Joe The Carpet Cleaner finally invests all his money at a market high for fear of missing out and then gets fleeced.  

the fleecing is just starting :lol:   look at Bitcoin lol 

17 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  just saw this earlier today, I think Humankind would have been a better term :lol: 

When he says "We" i hope he doesnt think he is speaking for me , or almost any one i know.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

yes he is hiding now, Lisa Raitt got off a good one when she suggested Trudeau should "personup".....................lol

I think he's the opposite of those 'female' East German athletes.