Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Great, you buying a new sled?

nope... he's going to have his fixed by the backyard mechanic who doesn't pay taxes on his income so he can avoid paying tax on the job

14 minutes ago, 02sled said:

nope... he's going to have his fixed by the backyard mechanic who doesn't pay taxes on his income so he can avoid paying tax on the job

Nah, he'll cobble something together himself and spend more time wrenchin than riding.

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

no one thinks you are funny 

no one cares about backyard mechanics 

no one cares about you fabrications on taxes 

no one cares 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no one thinks you are funny 

no one cares about backyard mechanics 

no one cares about you fabrications on taxes 

no one cares 

Fail... nobody even thinks you're relevant let alone anything else. You definitely have an overactive imagination though.

Fail. The champion of government labour and their bloated pay cheques but takes every opportunity he can to avoid paying the taxes that fund his pay cheque.

16 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Fail... nobody even thinks you're relevant let alone anything else. You definitely have an overactive imagination though.

Fail. The champion of government labour and their bloated pay cheques but takes every opportunity he can to avoid paying the taxes that fund his pay cheque.

nurse's pay is bloated?  wow first you bashed our Military now its nurses 

what is next in your world of complaining daily 

35 minutes ago, 02sled said:

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

nurse's pay is bloated?  wow first you bashed our Military now its nurses 

what is next in your world of complaining daily 

Friggin hilarious. FAIL STARTS OFF THE NEW YEAR AS STUPID AS USUAL. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. Your over active imagination is in overdrive today I see. Show me where I said a single word about nurses. Just one! C'mon Fail.... prove your not totally delusional for just once. Admit you pulled that out of that empty space between your ears.  Then you continue your stupidity compounding it even further by referencing the military which I didn't either.

As for the military, they are underfunded and using too much antiquated equipment. Perhaps just maybe those $B's your man crush Trudope gave to 3rd world countries in the name of climate change could have been better spent on equipping the military with something current. Trudope thinks it's a good idea I guess to buy the used fighter jets for our pilots that Australia is putting out of service.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/12/06/canada-spurns-boeing-eyes-purchase-of-second-hand-australian-fighter-jets.html

Have you even come close to reality since leaving your office chair on Dec 22 or have you just been stupidly high ever since then? :nuts2:

Edited by 02sled

38 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

sleds starts in 1 or 2 pulls, no need for a new one when you have a bullet proof one working well 

About the only thing you can replace with a younger model your wife might approve.

http://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex-murphy-justin-trudeaus-year-long-descent-from-celebrity-selfie-prince-to-typical-politician

The last impression many Canadians have of Justin Trudeau in this year of Our Lord, 2017, was of him, shock-faced, rattled and babbling incoherently for a TV eternity of a minute and a half. 

From the comments:

Spot on Rex.
Trudeau ends his second year in office in absolute disgrace.
To paraphrase Ms Barton..."how could you be so f---ing stupid"
Trudeau:....."yammer ...stammer...Sophie made me do it"

The really pathetic aspect of Mr Murphy's article is how much he was forced to leave out.
He's just touching on a select few of Trudeau's blunders.
I feel bad for the young people who voted for this poseur.
They were sold a bill of goods.
They might get their weed.
But I'd be surprised if that'll be enough to keep them in the liberal camp.

It's hard to think of a single ministry or file that isn't in complete disarray.
From here ..it makes sense that things are only going to get worse.
That's how things go in government.
It's only a mater of time before the boot-lick liberal media is forced to reassess their Trudeau postion if they want to have any hope of salvaging their credibility.
When that happens it's over.

Friggin hilarious. FAIL STARTS OFF THE NEW YEAR AS STUPID AS USUAL. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. Your over active imagination is in overdrive today I see. Show me where I said a single word about nurses. Just one! C'mon Fail.... prove your not totally delusional for just once. Admit you pulled that out of that empty space between your ears.  Then you continue your stupidity compounding it even further by referencing the military which I didn't either.

As for the military, they are underfunded and using too much antiquated equipment. Perhaps just maybe those $B's your man crush Trudope gave to 3rd world countries in the name of climate change could have been better spent on equipping the military with something current. Trudope thinks it's a good idea I guess to buy the used fighter jets for our pilots that Australia is putting out of service.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/12/06/canada-spurns-boeing-eyes-purchase-of-second-hand-australian-fighter-jets.html

Have you even come close to reality since leaving your office chair on Dec 22 or have you just been stupidly high ever since then? :nuts2:

you said Government workers (as one big group) have bloated pay

of the 10's of thousand job titles in government which ones are overpaid?   Nurses are a part of your broad brush, how about odot1 is  he overpaid :dunno: 

is IRV overpaid and lazy too? 

How many people here can you bash with one post?  :lmao:    

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

of the 10's of thousand job titles in government which ones are overpaid?   Nurses are a part of your broad brush, how about odot1 is  he overpaid :dunno: 

Dumb as a stump strikes again. To fit your agenda you selectively single out a role that essentially doesn't have a private sector equivalent. Bottom line almost every government employee is less productive and paid more for it than the same private sector employee. Why Because the union has held the employer for ransom and the employer caves. Look at yourself as a prime example. You spend most of your week at the office on here.

Dumb as a stump strikes again. To fit your agenda you selectively single out a role that essentially doesn't have a private sector equivalent. Bottom line almost every government employee is less productive and paid more for it than the same private sector employee. Why Because the union has held the employer for ransom and the employer caves. Look at yourself as a prime example. You spend most of your week at the office on here.

You should use a smaller brush when you ramble on about government workers.  Really you have no clue what most government workers do or don't do during a day.  There is alot more going on than you realize.

You sure do champion the race for lower wages, Ontario doomed starting today as you said every store will close their doors this week.  

Is there anything you don't complain about? 

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just you.:lol:

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You should use a smaller brush when you ramble on about government workers.  Really you have no clue what most government workers do or don't do during a day.  There is alot more going on than you realize.

You sure do champion the race for lower wages, Ontario doomed starting today as you said every store will close their doors this week.  

I don't know what their net profits are but most government workers make more than them.  Many can't just raise their prices to offset the higher operating costs, some will pack it in no doubt as they predict about 100K job losses.

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Being a total idiot sure comes naturally to you doesn't it. Your over active imagination strikes again. Never did I say every store will close. That's your dumb as a stump comment. There was a bike shop owner on the news yesterday. It will cost him $30K a year that he can't just absorb. End result instead of hiring 6 seasonal employees it will be 3 maybe 4. A restaurant owner was going to add a 9.5% surcharge to the bills but instead raised the prices. He couldn't just absorb the extra costs either. I never said lower wages Fail. Your imagination again. I said way too much of an increase at one time. It's nothing more than your other hero Wynnebag trying to buy her job in the upcoming election.

There have been countless studies over the years that have found government employees are less productive than private sector. Just look at Toronto garbage collection as a prime example. Private picks up more per hour per person than public ever did. When the switch went into effect the city union had a hotline set up for people to report problems. They got one call from Olivia Chows mother that her garbage wasn't picked up at the usual time of day.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't know what their net profits are but most government workers make more than them.  Many can't just raise their prices to offset the higher operating costs, some will pack it in no doubt as they predict about 100K job losses.

:lol:  okay 02sled double

so is that another 200k Jan 2019?