Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Can't wait for your future posts on women that sleep around, you must have a rather large list of them :dunno:  

Weren't they separated when she was  parading around? 

allegedly not... part of why they separated

36 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

She's fucking useless.

No she's not:

Grégoire's first job was as a receptionist and assistant at an advertising firm. She was promoted to an account manager, but after three years of working in advertising, public relations, and sales,[14] she decided to attend radio and television school, where she immediately knew, "I had found my calling".[9] After completing her studies there, Grégoire got a job in a newsroom, writing the news ticker. A lover of culture, arts, and films, when she became aware of an opening at Quebec television station LCN for an entertainment reporter, she applied and was successful in obtaining the position.[9][14] In addition to serving as an entertainment reporter for LCN's daily Showbiz segment, she contributed to segments on Salut Bonjour Weekend, Clin d'œil, and Bec et Museau for TVA, and hosted Canal Évasion's Escales de Rêves and Canal Z's Teksho. Grégoire also served as co-host on CKMF Radio's morning shows and contributed to Radio-Canada's Coup de Pouce.[14] Additionally, she worked in the mid-2000s as a personal shopper for upscale department store Holt Renfrew.[6]

Meanwhile while you guys were yammering back & forth about Maggie & Sophie I got the rear suspension of my sled reassembled.

Edited by revrnd

2 minutes ago, revrnd said:

No she's not:Grégoire's first job was as a receptionist and assistant at an advertising firm. She was promoted to an account manager, but after three years of working in advertising, public relations, and sales,[14] she decided to attend radio and television school, where she immediately knew, "I had found my calling".[9] After completing her studies there, Grégoire got a job in a newsroom, writing the news ticker. A lover of culture, arts, and films, when she became aware of an opening at Quebec television station LCN for an entertainment reporter, she applied and was successful in obtaining the position.[9][14] In addition to serving as an entertainment reporter for LCN's daily Showbiz segment, she contributed to segments on Salut Bonjour Weekend, Clin d'œil, and Bec et Museau for TVA, and hosted Canal Évasion's Escales de Rêves and Canal Z's Teksho. Grégoire also served as co-host on CKMF Radio's morning shows and contributed to Radio-Canada's Coup de Pouce.[14] Additionally, she worked in the mid-2000s as a personal shopper for upscale department store Holt Renfrew.[6]

Damn... she sounds better qualified than the engineering degree dropout, bouncer, drama teacher and snowboard instructor PM we have

Just now, 02sled said:

Damn... she sounds better qualified than the engineering degree dropout, bouncer, drama teacher and snowboard instructor PM we have

I was thinking for someone who grew up in Montreal's upper class, he married down. No single females in the Desmarais family when he was looking?

9 minutes ago, revrnd said:

No she's not:

Meanwhile while you guys were yammering back & forth about Maggie & Sophie I got the rear suspension of my sled reassembled.

She got her Mrs.degree.

Im out of town wondering about my per diem I think I'm over the limit.

37 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

why to go Donald cutting corp taxes from 35% to 21% should really help out the average guy

I guess debt really doesn't matter :lmao:  

It will help the average guy once it helps the ones intended.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It will help the average guy once it helps the ones intended.

This is even better than Reaganomics

They will be able to hide even more money now.

The economy is already moving along, how is this going to fuel an already record growing economy :dunno: 

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

They don't have to do anything like all PM's wives have done - nothing

But she's overwhelmed. She needs two nannies for her kids (at our expense) AND wanted a second assistant (also at our expense)

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

why to go Donald cutting corp taxes from 35% to 21% should really help out the average guy

I guess debt really doesn't matter :lmao:  

Hmmm... more Failenomics I see. The business pays less in taxes. The business has more money available to REINVEST IN THE BUSINESS TO GROW THE BUSINESS. The business grows and then employs more people. As the business grows it spends more money with their suppliers which grows their business which means they require more people. All bad in Fails world since that may mean less money for government to give to underworked overpaid staff and for that government staff to piss away.

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

This is even better than Reaganomics

They will be able to hide even more money now.

The economy is already moving along, how is this going to fuel an already record growing economy :dunno: 

Fail, did you admit Trump is doing okay with record growing economy?

or is that Obama leftovers?

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

But she's overwhelmed. She needs two nannies for her kids (at our expense) AND wanted a second assistant (also at our expense)

and the last one needed 2 chefs :dunno:  

ONEWAY?  you had no problems with the house budget for the last 10 years, and since the amount hasn't changed what is the big deal :dunno:  

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Hmmm... more Failenomics I see. The business pays less in taxes. The business has more money available to REINVEST IN THE BUSINESS TO GROW THE BUSINESS. The business grows and then employs more people. As the business grows it spends more money with their suppliers which grows their business which means they require more people. All bad in Fails world since that may mean less money for government to give to underworked overpaid staff and for that government staff to piss away.

Parrot says what? 

I know how trickle down is suppose to work, we have history to show it has never worked.

When the economy is dragging you would maybe give a tax break, when the economy is booming like never before you don't waste a massive 45% tax reduction on it. 

You buy and drink the kool-aid

32 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Parrot says what? 

I know how trickle down is suppose to work, we have history to show it has never worked.

When the economy is dragging you would maybe give a tax break, when the economy is booming like never before you don't waste a massive 45% tax reduction on it. 

Invest in the business.

32 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Parrot says what? 

Invest in the business.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Invest in the business.

funny we don't see the American people screaming about conflict of interest blah blah

Donny set to make millions in tax savings ( well if he pays taxes at all)

I wonder what the cuts to personal income tax will be :dunno: