Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

educated but doesn't mean she knows anything environmental like you said... Lawyer for International Relations focus... almost like getting a degree in languages... you can speak 10 languages but does it do you much good in real life.

so getting a law degree and passing the bar exam is nothing?  :lol: 

Only if she was a conservative, none of you would be saying one word about her.   and you wouldn't have left out a bunch of things she has done

Stick to your career Politicians - much better

without knowing a platform I know its going to be Patrick Brown 2018 and Andrew Scheer 2019 who gets your vote and most here.  ONEWAY

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so getting a law degree and passing the bar exam is nothing?  :lol: 

Only if she was a conservative, none of you would be saying one word about her.   and you wouldn't have left out a bunch of things she has done

Stick to your career Politicians - much better

without knowing a platform I know its going to be Patrick Brown 2018 and Andrew Scheer 2019 who gets your vote and most here.  ONEWAY

:nuts2:as usual... your comprehension skills are STILL low. Read what I posted Fail... I know that's a challenge for you....

educated but doesn't mean she knows anything environmental

I said she doesn't have any background or knowledge regarding environmental. I acknowledged she was educated. One might possibly think that someone who is responsible for climate may have a background in science or climate. But then again it was 2015 and Trudope had to have 50% of his cabinet women regardless of skill sets.

Tell us Fail. If you were making the decision who to appoint for the climate / environment portfolio and you perhaps had a choice of a male with a background as say a biologist or a woman lawyer (International Relations) .... which would you choose? Who do you think would be the better qualified? Would you select the woman because of her gender and a stupid concept that cabinet MUST be 50% women.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

:nuts2:as usual... your comprehension skills are STILL low. Read what I posted Fail... I know that's a challenge for you....

I said she doesn't have any background or knowledge regarding environmental. I acknowledged she was educated. One might possibly think that someone who is responsible for climate may have a background in science or climate. But then again it was 2015 and Trudope had to have 50% of his cabinet women regardless of skill sets.

Tell us Fail. If you were making the decision who to appoint for the climate / environment portfolio and you perhaps had a choice of a male with a background as say a biologist or a woman lawyer (International Relations) .... which would you choose? Who do you think would be the better qualified? Would you select the woman because of her gender and a stupid concept that cabinet MUST be 50% women.

Lets assume for a moment you are informed, exactly who was cut out of this job? 

So you have no problem with Ed Fast?  The conservative climate dude?  lawyer and zero knowledge according to 02tool

He was also the International  Trade Minister under Harper with zero experience in trade according to 02tool

school trustee :lol: 

but this lady is a dumb blonde

Enviroment and Climate ministers under Harper

Jim Prentice - lawyer

Peter Kent - CBC journalist

JOhn Baird - idiot, career politician - Minister of Foreign Affairs,  tranportation, Enviroment and treasury board - zero experience in any of these

Rona - master or Arts in womens issues

Leona Aglukkaq - Government of Nunavut public servant, working for the Office of the Clerk of the Nunavut Legislature, and as the Deputy Minister of Culture, Language, Elders and Youth. Information regarding Aglukkaq's  NO POST EDUCATION

I remember the bashing of these Harper appointments :lmao:   what a tool

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Enviroment and Climate ministers under Harper

Jim Prentice - lawyer

Peter Kent - CBC journalist

JOhn Baird - idiot, career politician - Minister of Foreign Affairs,  tranportation, Enviroment and treasury board - zero experience in any of these

Rona - master or Arts in womens issues

Leona Aglukkaq - Government of Nunavut public servant, working for the Office of the Clerk of the Nunavut Legislature, and as the Deputy Minister of Culture, Language, Elders and Youth. Information regarding Aglukkaq's  NO POST EDUCATION

I remember the bashing of these Harper appointments :lmao:   what a tool

Number of times gassing your own citizens celebrated by the conservative government as environmental pariahs.........................0

Number of Mis-labeling Animals and celebrating them as such on twitter.................................0

Number of whining about name calling over national new media?...........................0

Number of times ministers spent 40,000 CDN dollars on photographers for a 12 day conference.........................0

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Lets assume for a moment you are informed, exactly who was cut out of this job? 

So you have no problem with Ed Fast?  The conservative climate dude?  lawyer and zero knowledge according to 02tool

He was also the International  Trade Minister under Harper with zero experience in trade according to 02tool

school trustee :lol: 

but this lady is a dumb blonde

The point is the sheer stupidity of lame ass Trudope arbitrarily deciding cabinet must be comprised of 50% women for no other reason than having 50% women. Common sense tells everyone but him... and obviously you.... the best person for the job is who gets the job.

As for being a dumb blonde, she may have a law degree (International Relations) but that doesn't mean she can present herself in a good and intelligent light. She has had a tendency to let people see her as a dumb blonde.

There are some brilliant people who do not do well outside of their expertise. I worked with a man who was exceptionally intelligent and an industry leader in network communications. Ask him to stand in front of a room full of people and speak on the subject and he didn't do well. One on one or doing his job he was exceptional.

Get over your bromance with Trudope Fail... we are talking about Trudope and his people and all you ever do is fall back on your lame ass excuse of... well with Harper it was xyz.  

Canada has blown a resurrected trade pact with Australia and nine other nations out of the water after snubbing a leader's meeting without warning and making a raft of last minute demands.

All 11 trade ministers from the Trans-Pacific Partnership countries including Canada agreed on Thursday night to a "substantial conclusion" to the deal, which appeared a dead certainty.

Canada is back... sunny ways.... yeah right. Did he show them his socks before he left.

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Number of times gassing your own citizens celebrated by the conservative government as environmental pariahs.........................0

Number of Mis-labeling Animals and celebrating them as such on twitter.................................0

Number of whining about name calling over national new media?...........................0

Number of times ministers spent 40,000 CDN dollars on photographers for a 12 day conference.........................0

you missed the point but funny none the less

17 minutes ago, 02sled said:

The point is the sheer stupidity of lame ass Trudope arbitrarily deciding cabinet must be comprised of 50% women for no other reason than having 50% women. Common sense tells everyone but him... and obviously you.... the best person for the job is who gets the job.

As for being a dumb blonde, she may have a law degree (International Relations) but that doesn't mean she can present herself in a good and intelligent light. She has had a tendency to let people see her as a dumb blonde.

There are some brilliant people who do not do well outside of their expertise. I worked with a man who was exceptionally intelligent and an industry leader in network communications. Ask him to stand in front of a room full of people and speak on the subject and he didn't do well. One on one or doing his job he was exceptional.

Get over your bromance with Trudope Fail... we are talking about Trudope and his people and all you ever do is fall back on your lame ass excuse of... well with Harper it was xyz.  

why do you keep going on and on about 50%? 

I don't remember mentioning Trudeau? 

You got a beat down for your comments about having a climate educated person - just beat to a pulp

Edited by 1trailmaker

19 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Remember tough Stephen?  this sounds just like him

"Let me remind everyone Canada will not be rushed into a deal that is not in the best interest of Canada and Canadians. I have always been very clear that I will stand up for Canadian jobs, for Canadian values, that's exactly what we will do here," he told reporters at a joint news conference with Vietnamese prime minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc after an official state visit.

so like the talks with NAFTA where you call for Canada to sell out to Donny at any cost being any agreement is better than none.  I assume you are calling for that again

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

why do you keep going on and on about 50%? 

I don't remember mentioning Trudeau? 

You got a beat down for your comments about having a climate educated person - just beat to a pulp

Only in your deluded mind! I acknowledged she had an education. What part of that don't you understand. She just doesn't come across as being too bright when she speaks in public. As far as a climate educated person is concerned... do you not agree Canada would be better served having someone with a science based education in that portfolio. Must be another real slow day at the office. I can see the taxpayers are getting their monies worth out of your pay cheque yet again.

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

"Let me remind everyone Canada will not be rushed into a deal that is not in the best interest of Canada and Canadians. I have always been very clear that I will stand up for Canadian jobs, for Canadian values, that's exactly what we will do here," he told reporters at a joint news conference with Vietnamese prime minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc after an official state visit.

so like the talks with NAFTA where you call for Canada to sell out to Donny at any cost being any agreement is better than none.  I assume you are calling for that again

I guess you missed the part in the article where it said the 10 other countries believed they were about ready to sign a deal until your hero Trudope through in a bunch of LAST MINUTE DEMANDS and then simply became a no show.

This is a trade deal. Trudope needs to get off this Canadian values crap he keeps spewing where he wants to impose his social beliefs on other countries.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Only in your deluded mind! I acknowledged she had an education. What part of that don't you understand. She just doesn't come across as being too bright when she speaks in public. As far as a climate educated person is concerned... do you not agree Canada would be better served having someone with a science based education in that portfolio. Must be another real slow day at the office. I can see the taxpayers are getting their monies worth out of your pay cheque yet again.

so you would like someone like David Suzuki?   We have never had a Climate minister that was educated in that subject directly.  this is like many Minister jobs and the Ministers that move from portfolio to portfolio -

Can you run a business without a business degree and do very well? 

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I guess you missed the part in the article where it said the 10 other countries believed they were about ready to sign a deal until your hero Trudope through in a bunch of LAST MINUTE DEMANDS and then simply became a no show.

This is a trade deal. Trudope needs to get off this Canadian values crap he keeps spewing where he wants to impose his social beliefs on other countries.

:lmao:  he has signed more trade deals in 2 years than we have in over a decade,  what is your rush?

Oh and all deals signed you bashed over and over again, thsi one will be no different

ONEWAY

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Typical Fail, rubbing one out to your favorite Liberal Idiot without reading the article. Ill sum it up. The Canadian Ambassador had already agreed to the deal. It was merely a signing formality. Which means Canada had agreed. Which means Trudeau (supposedly) agreed. 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you would like someone like David Suzuki?   

Hes a biologist so that doesn't work.

http://business.financialpost.com/opinion/tanker-moratorium-is-killing-first-nations-enterprise

So The Trudeau liberals are pushing ahead with legislation that will kill economic development for First Nations.  I guess Justine is worried that they will not get all of the tax revenues if Natives control flow of oil.  

Why else allow all other locations to load tankers with oil along the coast just not where Natives want?

Oh and Failmaker i know that its been discussed for awhile but Justin has snubbed the meeting requests with Native leaders wanting to discuss this for 2 years.  

I guess its Justins way or highway?

Maybe a selfie will fix everything?  Should he sign it to Failmaker with Love?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sksman said:

http://business.financialpost.com/opinion/tanker-moratorium-is-killing-first-nations-enterprise

So The Trudeau liberals are pushing ahead with legislation that will kill economic development for First Nations.  I guess Justine is worried that they will not get all of the tax revenues if Natives control flow of oil.  

Why else allow all other locations to load tankers with oil along the coast just not where Natives want?

Oh and Failmaker i know that its been discussed for awhile but Justin has snubbed the meeting requests with Native leaders wanting to discuss this for 2 years.  

I guess its Justins way or highway?

Maybe a selfie will fix everything?  Should he sign it to Failmaker with Love?

Because Justin is beholden to other interests outside of Canada. Its the only thing that makes sense.

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Can you run a business without a business degree and do very well? 

Would you be dumb enough to start a business with your bus prof?  They have zero clue how to start one just after the fact.

17 hours ago, 02sled said:

13 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Typical Fail, rubbing one out to your favorite Liberal Idiot without reading the article. Ill sum it up. The Canadian Ambassador had already agreed to the deal. It was merely a signing formality. Which means Canada had agreed. Which means Trudeau (supposedly) agreed. 

Hes a biologist so that doesn't work.

better have a talk with your chummley

39 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lmao:  he has signed more trade deals in 2 years than we have in over a decade,  what is your rush?

Oh and all deals signed you bashed over and over again, thsi one will be no different

ONEWAY

More Fail BS as usual... what trade deals have been signed in the past 2 years that total more than in the last decade. I know Freeland left France in tears over one that eventually got signed off... give us that extensive list.

C'mon Fail... prove for once you're not just making up stuff and show me where I have bashed a signed trade deal over and over again.... I'm waiting but not holding my breath because I know you can't 

14 minutes ago, 02sled said:

More Fail BS as usual... what trade deals have been signed in the past 2 years that total more than in the last decade. I know Freeland left France in tears over one that eventually got signed off... give us that extensive list.

C'mon Fail... prove for once you're not just making up stuff and show me where I have bashed a signed trade deal over and over again.... I'm waiting but not holding my breath because I know you can't 

short list of deals 02sled has no clue about but will bash starting today

The European Parliament approved the agreement on 15 February 2017;

The Latvian parliament, the Saeima, ratified the agreement on 23 February 2017.

The Canadian Parliament's bill on CETA, Bill C-30, received Royal Assent on 16 May 2017. The Canadian government had indicated that the agreement would be ratified on or before 1 July 2017,however dispute with the EU regarding details of implementation has delayed the ratification date. After rounds of extensive discussions, the two sides announced that CETA will be provisionally applied in 21 September 2017, nearly three months later than the anticipated date of implementation.

The Danish parliament, the Folketing, ratified the agreement on 1 June 2017.

The Spanish parliament, the Cortes Generales, ratified the agreement on 29 June 2017.

The Croatian parliament, the Sabor, ratified the agreement on 30 June 2017.

The Portugese parliament, the Assembleia da República, ratified the agreement on 20 September 2017

more to come NAFTA and agreement with China - sunny ways

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

short list of deals 02sled has no clue about but will bash starting today

The European Parliament approved the agreement on 15 February 2017;

The Latvian parliament, the Saeima, ratified the agreement on 23 February 2017.

The Canadian Parliament's bill on CETA, Bill C-30, received Royal Assent on 16 May 2017. The Canadian government had indicated that the agreement would be ratified on or before 1 July 2017,however dispute with the EU regarding details of implementation has delayed the ratification date. After rounds of extensive discussions, the two sides announced that CETA will be provisionally applied in 21 September 2017, nearly three months later than the anticipated date of implementation.

The Danish parliament, the Folketing, ratified the agreement on 1 June 2017.

The Spanish parliament, the Cortes Generales, ratified the agreement on 29 June 2017.

The Croatian parliament, the Sabor, ratified the agreement on 30 June 2017.

The Portugese parliament, the Assembleia da República, ratified the agreement on 20 September 2017

more to come NAFTA and agreement with China - sunny ways

Now list the agreements for the last decade and compare the total number