Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

14 hours ago, Sksman said:

Fail good to see you still sucking the Trudeau nut sack!

If all these guns plus handguns are banned why do we still have shootings at an alarming rate?

Only 5 or 6 shootings in a few days with all the new gun control?

of course it won't stop shootings but what are you offering as a alternative? 

I am not a fan of ARM THE PUBLIC, more guns

I am a fan of Police not having their first thought of "he/she is armed" and being shot.

I don't won't to be pulled over with guns out like happens in the USA

What is your suggestions?  DO NOTHING is a common answer

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

of course it won't stop shootings but what are you offering as a alternative? 

I am not a fan of ARM THE PUBLIC, more guns

I am a fan of Police not having their first thought of "he/she is armed" and being shot.

I don't won't to be pulled over with guns out like happens in the USA

What is your suggestions?  DO NOTHING is a common answer

How naive of you. If it doesn't stop the shootings what makes you think there would be any change in what a policeman thinks?

The Federal Government needs to put their efforts and funding into things that will make things better rather than giving the impression that they are:

- more enforcement at the border to stop illegal guns from entering Canada

- harsher penalties for crimes involving guns. No bail for anyone committing a crime with a gun (no getting out before the police finish the paper work - they stay in jail until their trial is over and only released if they are innocent). Life in jail with absolutely no parole for anyone who kills with a gun. 25 years in jail with absolutely no parole for anyone who uses a gun while committing a crime.

I really don't care if they eventually make hand gun ownership more difficult, but they need to solve the illegal gun problem first and stiffen the penalties for crimes with hand guns.

• Like 3

On 10/28/2022 at 9:29 AM, MuskokaGator said:

How naive of you. If it doesn't stop the shootings what makes you think there would be any change in what a policeman thinks?

The Federal Government needs to put their efforts and funding into things that will make things better rather than giving the impression that they are:

- more enforcement at the border to stop illegal guns from entering Canada

- harsher penalties for crimes involving guns. No bail for anyone committing a crime with a gun (no getting out before the police finish the paper work - they stay in jail until their trial is over and only released if they are innocent). Life in jail with absolutely no parole for anyone who kills with a gun. 25 years in jail with absolutely no parole for anyone who uses a gun while committing a crime.

I really don't care if they eventually make hand gun ownership more difficult, but they need to solve the illegal gun problem first and stiffen the penalties for crimes with hand guns.

Not sure that these people care about jail time

5 years for just carrying it seems pretty tough

• maximum 5 years in prison for carrying a concealed weapon when tried as an indictable offence

https://www.kruselaw.ca/library/penalties-and-sentencing-for-weapons-offences-kruse-law.cfm

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

• maximum 5 years in prison for carrying a concealed weapon when tried as an indictable offence

https://www.kruselaw.ca/library/penalties-and-sentencing-for-weapons-offences-kruse-law.cfm

5 years applies to no one in this day and age.   Gun carrying regulars with history are regularly given bail.

And your hero Trudeau wants to lessen sentences.  

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Over 1,100 people are out on bail for gun crimes awaiting trial in Toronto and Durhamregion.  Forget Hilton, peel, Niagara, Hamilton, Newmarket, Barrie.

How many in southern Ontario are on bail for gun crimes?

Crazy.

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

It doesn't matter what they think about it. It gets them off the streets for long periods of time. It's hard to repeat offend when you are in jail.

Again, you are naive. 5 years is never that long. They get credited with double time for time served prior to conviction and all terms are maximum with usually only a third of the time served. We would be lucky if the actual time served was 1 to 1.5 years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

5 years applies to no one in this day and age.   Gun carrying regulars with history are regularly given bail.

And your hero Trudeau wants to lessen sentences.  

it is the current law :dunno:  

You said if they have tough sentences the problem is solved.   

And the false accusation about Trudeau making less sentencing is so far from the truth but ONEWAYs don't ever look stuff up they just read the current meme sent out and that is it.

I will give you the opportunity to produce the LAW that makes less sentencing for crimes -  post anyone you  want

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Over 1,100 people are out on bail for gun crimes awaiting trial in Toronto and Durhamregion.  Forget Hilton, peel, Niagara, Hamilton, Newmarket, Barrie.

Crazy.

:lol:  but they held Tamara for doing nothing :lol:   

So you are against bail before trials now?  great country you want to live in

Guilty then prove your innocence 

What you really want is to remove all bail conditions for people arrested :dunno:  

Edited by 1trailmaker

46 minutes ago, MuskokaGator said:

It doesn't matter what they think about it. It gets them off the streets for long periods of time. It's hard to repeat offend when you are in jail.

Again, you are naive. 5 years is never that long. They get credited with double time for time served prior to conviction and all terms are maximum with usually only a third of the time served. We would be lucky if the actual time served was 1 to 1.5 years.

I get what you are saying but I don't understand how you think Trudeau is the cause of it.  Pretty stupid to think this

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Crazy.

Since you have this info at hand, how many are not released and are kept in jail after being denied bail?  

I would lkie to see these numbers

As run away DOUG FORD says "this is a federal call to use the federal emergency act"  there is no need for me to speak.

But lets hear from the anti Canadians like Tamara and Chris :lol:  fuck this is awesome.

This is making THE RIGHT LOOK REAL STUPID 

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Glad when the next election rolls around 

1 week of listening to convoy organizers :dunno:  what do they have to do with calling in THE ACT?

your arguements for FORD are becoming very week

Poor Tamara has THE RIGHT to bring in PAID PROTESTERS and block street until demands are met.

A sitting PM must meet with all people that demand things according to CPC followers

I wonder how many anti Canadians they will bring to the mic 

Chris ANTI CANADIAN Barber testifies today.  

He has already stated that Trudeau lied and there was 30% to %40 of drivers had to quit driving because of Trudeau :lol: 

Although he isn't really lying since he had 3 drivers and 1 left = 33% Holy fuck balls 

We just wanted to be heard :lol:  So we flew FUCK TRUDEAU flags 

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau speaks up for workers as FORD using notwithstanding clause to take their right to strike away.

Ford use of this clause needs to stop

Who is going to pay for the kids to stay home when parents need to work to pay for the largest inflation ever 

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Who is going to pay for the kids to stay home when parents need to work to pay for the largest inflation ever 

Why not make a deal :dunno:  instead of just FORDing the deal like he has done a half dozen times 

Giving 200 dollars to parents for math is a lot of  money that would have paid for their raise over the entire contract

we don't have to pay for car stickers

the cost of just those two things is 600 million a year

saying some one will make $3.00 more in 4 years isn't a lot of money for people that haven't seen a total of 3% in  last 10 years 

YOu speak of inflation but then say they don't need more money :dunno:  isn't that talking out both sides of your mouth 

Edited by 1trailmaker

He tried to make a deal, the union want something stupid like 30per over 3 yrs,

like i said the union is not negotiating in good faith 

really who gets a 10 dollar raise in wages in 3yrs.

i sure as hell don’t and i would think you don’t 

Edited by toslow