Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

As Prime Minister I will divide at all opportunity I get.   I am your PM for a small fringe minority

FaS4Y5vWYAQR3WK?format=jpg&name=4096x409

You’re an angry guy😂😂

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Even more poor Fail.

I assume none of your buddies have read it. 

Seems most of this is directed at Doug Ford and his dictatorship over covid measures like PassPorts to eat dinner.

Everyone must do as we ask or resign and we will fill your position with our people.

I didn't miss any of this message, did you?

a. CU & SCGGC agree to form a committee, called the Citizens of Canada Committee (CCC).

b. SCGGC undertakes and appoints authorized (CCC) representatives.

c. CU undertakes and appoints authorized (CCC) representatives.

d. CU & SCGGC adopts and adheres to The Government of Canada’s agreements on transparency in matters related to the Canadian Federal Referendum Act

:lol:  You will make a new government position with our people installed for life :lol: The Prime Minister no longer has any role 

holy fuck AC you backing this stuff? 

41 minutes ago, toslow said:

Really this is just another right wing oneway Province losing businesses and jobs, Federal numbers are a direct relation to Provinces that don't perform.  

Tell me how Ontario is doing? Sask isn't doing well and Alberta isn't doing well wow see the trend?

vote oneway and you get the same results 

54 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fails Canada.  What a disgrace.

More Anti Canada spewing :dunno:  National Post has really changed from reporting news to spewing tripe 

This is saying he was offered no treatment other than death, and people like you believe this is what happened.

You should actually read this tripe of an article

pretty sad case here

Edited by 1trailmaker

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

I could have sworn the headline said Canada 

wow FEDERAL is ALL PROVINCIAL NUMBERS there are no JUST FEDERAL BUSINESSES going bankrupt.

and fucking me Doug Ford closes down all businesses across the Province putting many out of Business, these are the Bankruptcy they are speaking of, it isn't that hard to figure out

While AC and Andy use this poor Vet for their amusement 

I am curious when has anyone in Canada ever heard the cost of hospital or staff worried about the cost of a patient :dunno:  seems like bullshit to me

Roger Foley suffers from a degenerative brain disorder and claimed he was being offered euthanasia so regularly that he began secretly recording hospital staff. In one recording obtained by AP, a hospital ethicist tells Foley his care is costing the hospital “north of $1,500 a day” and asks if he has “an interest in assisted dying.”

This person needs help so what exactly are you and Andy suggesting?  beside HATE what else :dunno: 

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

wow FEDERAL is ALL PROVINCIAL NUMBERS there are no JUST FEDERAL BUSINESSES going bankrupt.

and fucking me Doug Ford closes down all businesses across the Province putting many out of Business, these are the Bankruptcy they are speaking of, it isn't that hard to figure out

Like i said i thought the headline said Canada, someone must have voted for the liberals if they have a minority 

2 hours ago, toslow said:

Like i said i thought the headline said Canada, someone must have voted for the liberals if they have a minority 

actually the article and video spoke of Sask and Alberta mostly as businesses have shutdown in unfriendly Provinces.

How about you read more than a headline

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

actually the article and video spoke of Sask and Alberta mostly as businesses have shutdown in unfriendly Provinces.

How about you read more than a headline

Actually I watched it on the news then I googled it it,

yep surer than shit there it was, Canada small businesses shutting down. Nothing on the tv news talking about individual province 

• Confused 1