Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Ohio bill calls for Canada to be put on religious-freedom watchlist over COVID restrictions.

Canada’s actions are 'very similar to what we see in Communist-controlled China.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/ohio-bill-calls-for-canada-to-be-put-on-religious-freedom-watchlist-over-covid-restrictions

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

hmm I don't remember occupation for a month and would still be there if not for the ACT - How can you compare a riot to an occupation paid for by millionaires :dunno:  Police left bait cars and eventually  the trouble makers in black masks broke up shit.  I remember all of it.

I also remember a swift attack from our Prime Minister at the time - arresting 1000's  of peaceful protesters singing O Canada in a park, matter of fact they kettled thousands at Bathurst and Spidina miles and miles from the city center....

Some were just out for a walk.

1000's of camera's install, random ID checks and searches of all persons in an area.

Curious where your out rage of the right to protest was at the time,  :dunno:  Rigths taken away from innocent people

Fucking hilarious what you consider a defense :lol: total beat down I THINK YOU FORGOT, NOT ME 

https://www.reuters.com/news/picture/g20-protests-idJPRTR2FQPJ

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

But the truckers put up bouncy castles.

Like many CONVORYERS they seem to see this as a left vs right thing  :dunno:  

They block roads for weeks, horn sounding 24 hrs day.  

DEMANDED A NEW GOVERNMENT JUST 3 MONTHS AFTER AN ELECTION.  

Very Democratic these Convoryers 

Funny I don't know one single person that defends the riot in Toronto, but here we are with the ANTI CANADIANS of FREEDOM SLEDDER defending illegal actions

28 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

very well said fuck these traitors to Canada

Hahahaha because they didn’t get vaccinated they are traitors? Dude get yourself examined you’ve gone off the deep end with that level of stupid 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Like many CONVORYERS they seem to see this as a left vs right thing  :dunno:  

They block roads for weeks, horn sounding 24 hrs day.  

DEMANDED A NEW GOVERNMENT JUST 3 MONTHS AFTER AN ELECTION.  

Very Democratic these Convoryers 

Funny I don't know one single person that defends the riot in Toronto, but here we are with the ANTI CANADIANS of FREEDOM SLEDDER defending illegal actions

Why do you lie?

19 minutes ago, toslow said:

Hahahaha because they didn’t get vaccinated they are traitors? Dude get yourself examined you’ve gone off the deep end with that level of stupid 

Mr SKY and his fucked up friends is a douche bag, he can fuck off, he is racist and anti Canadian - this is who TRudeau was speaking of in your sound clip altered for the stupid 

I have no place for American's to come here and start trouble, but these guys are heroes to peolpe like you

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why do you lie?

it was in the news conference :lol:   yes replace the government with their own people 

here is a link from your ONEWAY news source 

https://torontosun.com/news/national/convoy-plans-to-replace-canadas-elected-government-the-stuff-of-fantasy

Edited by 1trailmaker

52 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

very well said fuck these traitors to Canada

Remember when I said you would be like the germans in the 30's.  You just proved it and are looking like a fucking clueless dick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh well.

oh no the missing stories, retracted by the CBC so no one can see them again :lol:   holy fuck AC how is it you believe this stuff?  even a child can see the falsehoods 

Actually there were millions of dollars from outside Canada, but in AC's anti Canada land that is okay and encouraged.  

Really AC get help seriously 

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pound sand.

na you need another link you requested but this is to your anti Canadian views on foreign involvement in Canadian politics 

The immense spreadsheet, available for download Sunday night on GiveSendGo’s hacked website, accounts for $8,421,806.50 in donations from 92,844 individuals.

While most donations came from the United States — 52,000 American donors were listed compared to 36,000 originating in this country, Canadians gave the most money overall, about $4.3 million compared to $3.62 million from U.S. donors.

https://nationalpost.com/news/civil-servants-nasa-employees-and-an-american-billionaire-among-donors-leaked-in-givesendgo-hack

Paid protesting is now CPC and AC favorite thing