Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

I guess you really don’t watch anything other than cbc.

I watched and posted teh entire event speeches :dunno:  it was LIVE there is no agenda ...

about 8 MEP spoke 7 of them praising Trudeau and Canada, you like the one activist that hates Trudeau and Canada...  but still you consider yourself a patriot :lol: 

post about the standing ovation that happened, it was fairly long standing - REBEL would never let you know this 

Edited by 1trailmaker

Saw a post about CBC being sued, lots of you won't see this on the news :lol:   

Lots of defund CBC liberal rag,  funny that HARPER CBC was being sued (2012)  this is when HARPER was paying for his  MEDIA....  

You won't see this posted often now that we find out it was HARPER media doing the damage

Anyway CBC reposted on it 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/kenneth-wayne-muzik-cbc-defamation-case-1.6296600 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Swoosh.

from your set of facts

50 people there

50% gave standing ovation

1  ( .2% )of those people spoke against Trudeau - so this means all of Europe thinks this

MSM should cover the 1 out of 50 that didn't really like Trudeau :dunno:   SWHOOSSSSHHHHHH

You are the one missing the point

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

also this was a report once and move on type of thing, but not for the haters of Canada...... They want to world to know what a shit hole Canada is now 

Not Canada just the the POS running it into the ground 

9 minutes ago, toslow said:

Not Canada just the the POS running it into the ground 

:lol:  

I remember 15 years of Ontario is done, run into the ground, worst ever, now Ontario is great fucking Canada is done worst ever, run into the ground...

:lol:

Ford has already spent more than Wynne did :dunno: classic ONEWAY 

I try and stay out of this shit but was shocked yesterday when our local radio station, Moose FM 103.3 reported that Trudeau's speech was to a mostly empty house. They also mentioned two other speeches called out our Liberal Government for their handling of the protests. They said Trudeau and his party has yet to address this.

12 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

I try and stay out of this shit but was shocked yesterday when our local radio station, Moose FM 103.3 reported that Trudeau's speech was to a mostly empty house. They also mentioned two other speeches called out our Liberal Government for their handling of the protests. They said Trudeau and his party has yet to address this.

They walked out on him in disgust.  Our media msm lied to protect him.  Yet we criticize Russia.

1 hour ago, oldslowsledder said:

The entire event was shown on news - only the people in their basements missed it and think they are hiding the truth..

Remember when Harper owned CBC for 10 years?  that was awesome

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They walked out on him in disgust.  Our media msm lied to protect him.  Yet we criticize Russia.

is this your belief or do you have some REBEL video of these people walking out on Trudeau 

:lol:  THE EU is backing the convoy :lol: This what you are saying :lol: 

I see BLACKCOCK is at it again, pay to read their story on 250k votes not counted :lol:  honestly do ONEWAYs have a brain?

So in a post about Ontario's election 100's of people are confused and commenting on Trudeau - common for RIGHT WACKOS to not understand 

anyway 250k votes are not missing or not counted, THEY WERE NEVER SENT IN OR SEND LATE  fuck are people this dumb?  AC answer yes

https://torontosun.com/news/national/elections-canada-205000-mail-in-ballots-were-not-counted