You think this is real?  come on it is a activist at best 

Don’t matter what it is, Trudy is known around the world as a dicktater POS 

Even way down here in Honolulu they are saying it

yes Dicktater 

17 minutes ago, toslow said:

Don’t matter what it is, Trudy is known around the world as a dicktater POS 

Even way down here in Honolulu they are saying it

yes Dicktater 

no he isn't and no Canada isn't thought of that way - only by stupid uneducated people

laughable what  ONEWAYs can come up with

How about this,  you watch the real clip with exact translation from this lunatic come back and tell me what you think of him...  You need better heroes 

Trudeau has frozen single mom's bank accounts and they can't pay for school and food now for their children :lol: 

By the way Trudeau is greeted quite well I would say  being a standing ovation and everything 

You won't watch it, how about scroll 24:10 where the ovation starts

ONEWAYS fear facts 

Pictured here is a dumb ass

martin-joseph-anglehart.jpg

A protester who joined the so-called Freedom Convoy, which occupied downtown Ottawa for much of February, says he regrets taking part after he lost $13,000 and his home protesting something he never really "had a stance on."

"I regret going,'' said Martin Joseph Anglehart, who spoke to CBC via Zoom from Hope, B.C.

Anglehart said he has "nothing left" after spending his life savings on gas and food for the occupiers, who disrupted Ottawa's downtown core for more than three weeks.

"I started delivering fuel and picking up laundry. Everything for the truckers." 

From Jan. 28 to Feb. 14, bank statements provided to CBC show Anglehart transferred thousands of dollars and spent thousands more at a gas station near Coventry Road — where he was stationed for the majority of the protest.

Anglehart is currently living out of his SUV, as he said his landlord kicked him out over his "point of view" concerning the protest. 

Four days later, Anglehart said he was arrested for delivering fuel to truckers. He was soon released on conditions that he leave Ottawa immediately. 

Anglehart's Dodge Caravan was also seized. It remains impounded and Anglehart says he can't afford the costs to get it back. 

While feelings of regret take over, there are also feelings of contrition. 

what a dumb ass - why would anyone feel sorry for this guy? 

Funny when i travel to places outside of Canada and when they ask me about what country I’m from, When I say Canada they always comment on how fucked up our POS pm is.

What an embarrassment, I even feel embarrassed to say I’m from Canada 

• Like 2

This pretty much sums up RIGHT ONEWAYS

FOoAOKxUYAoNCXt?format=jpg&name=large

amazing what this party has become

backing boarder blockades publicly in the House of Commons

backing occupation of state capitol 

backing stand offs with police

backing calling police nazi's 

The Party of AlbertaCanada needs help 

16 minutes ago, toslow said:

Funny when i travel to places outside of Canada and when they ask me about what country I’m from, When I say Canada they always comment on how fucked up our POS pm is.

What an embarrassment, I even feel embarrassed to say I’m from Canada 

:lol:  you visiting your red neck Trump flag wavers isn't really a worldly common thought :lol: 

Having said that, remember when Canada was actually kicked out of the World Security for stuff our Prime Minister said?   I think you need to broaden your views on what is an embarrassment for a country is....

Remember NATO is bullshit full of bullshit people?  seems you can flip flop more than a leaf fan

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  you visiting your red neck Trump flag wavers isn't really a worldly common thought :lol: 

Having said that, remember when Canada was actually kicked out of the World Security for stuff our Prime Minister said?   I think you need to broaden your views on what is an embarrassment for a country is....

Remember NATO is bullshit full of bullshit people?  seems you can flip flop more than a leaf fan

Oh great, a libtard giving advice. 

when you get out of your basement long enough to see what is actually going on. Then you might have a chance at understanding what is happening in the world. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

Oh great, a libtard giving advice. 

when you get out of your basement long enough to see what is actually going on. Then you might have a chance at understanding what is happening in the world. 

Like I said 

You post some lunatic ranting about Trudeau and cheer it, while you don't post a Standing ovation for our PM and Canada..  Then claim all of Europe hates Trudeau adn Canada 

:dunno:  

you fear knowledge and knowledgeable people 

do you even have a basement to go in :lol: 

Edited by 1trailmaker

48 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

It is important to join as many anti Canadian groups as possible, they will feed you hate 24hrs a day

Get help AC, Canada is  a wonderful country 

He was called out on the world stage, but Fail pretends it didn't happen cause it wasn't shown by the fakest news network, CBC.

Get a brain Fail.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He was called out on the world stage, but Fail pretends it didn't happen cause it wasn't shown by the fakest news network, CBC.

Get a brain Fail.

If you watched his rant in my link you might not think he is too sharp - but that doesn't matter "FACTS" as long as someone bashes Canada you anti Canadians are cool with i t

really watch his rant he is like a Derek Sloan 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

If you watched his rant in my link you might not think he is too sharp - but that doesn't matter "FACTS" as long as someone bashes Canada you anti Canadians are cool with i t

Another.  I told you Trudeau is a shit stain and a traitor.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Seriously you’re calling us anti Canadians when your POS open worship China 

what a idiot 

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

Seriously you’re calling us anti Canadians when your POS open worship China 

what a idiot 

:lol:  Not only do you post things anti Canadian stuff you agree with them.

In this case you are actually saying Trudeau is a Dictator in the literal sense -  that is messed up thinking

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  Not only do you post things anti Canadian stuff you agree with them.

In this case you are actually saying Trudeau is a Dictator in the literal sense -  that is messed up thinking

I guess you really don’t watch anything other than cbc.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Another.  I told you Trudeau is a shit stain and a traitor.

Why do you cheer lies?  When did THE STATE freeze accounts? 

Trudeau order police horses to trample cripple seniors 

:lol:  keep them coming AC 

According to THE RIGHT ONEWAYs you can block any road or border or entrance to any where as long as you have a bouncy castle to show you are peaceful.  

wow CPC has come along way