Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

10 hours ago, Poncho said:

The FBI have been chasing my feet since 1960…..where the fuck did you get that. What a retard troll 

:lol:  YOu need to get out more, this is common practice - then they trace you the rest of your life :lol:

10 hours ago, toslow said:

You dumb fuck. That’s for a montage for the parents, they take pictures to if you ask them 

It is to identify the baby.... Then used in the future to control your movement

The fact they take many fluid samples also gives them your babies DNA :dunno:   for you conspiracy people this is a very dangerous thing that has been happening for decades.

AC I have noticed quite a few ONEWAYs seem to be supporting PUTIN :dunno:   you seem to be leaning this way too?

Their hate for Biden and Trudeau overrides all logic (normal for ONEWAYs) neither are in a war but that doesn't stop the ONEWAY hate 

I don't understand stand supporting killing innocent people _ Hate must really rule

Edited by 1trailmaker

I'm quite surprised by this too.  Not sure how anyone living in north America can throw one word of support behind what Putin is doing in Ukraine.  Just goes to show you there are a lot of uneducated dumb fucks living here.  There is probably lots of good back country sledding in Russia perhaps some of these guys should grab a few q anons and some truckers and go live under Putin in Russia.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  YOu need to get out more, this is common practice - then they trace you the rest of your life :lol:

It is to identify the baby.... Then used in the future to control your movement

The fact they take many fluid samples also gives them your babies DNA :dunno:   for you conspiracy people this is a very dangerous thing that has been happening for decades.

Well i have 4 kids and none of them was foot-printed 

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

AC I have noticed quite a few ONEWAYs seem to be supporting PUTIN :dunno:   you seem to be leaning this way too?

Their hate for Biden and Trudeau overrides all logic (normal for ONEWAYs) neither are in a war but that doesn't stop the ONEWAY hate 

I don't understand stand supporting killing innocent people _ Hate must really rule

5 hours ago, rjd75 said:

I'm quite surprised by this too.  Not sure how anyone living in north America can throw one word of support behind what Putin is doing in Ukraine.  Just goes to show you there are a lot of uneducated dumb fucks living here.  There is probably lots of good back country sledding in Russia perhaps some of these guys should grab a few q anons and some truckers and go live under Putin in Russia.

Putin is no Saint but neither is the usa/nato.

What would the US do if putin had an agreement with Mexico and brought in military and bioweapons along the Mexico USA border.  Some really need to get a fucking clue on what has happened in Ukraine and stop watching the fake news.

• Like 1

Where was all this conspiracy shit 3 weeks ago? All I heard was denazifying a country led by a Jewish leader and a bunch of drug addicts, that's it. Certainly all these smart people including Putin and that pathological lying sack of shit Lavrov, would know about these labs and would have sounded a lot more credible talking about it 3 weeks ago.  Now suddenly after 3 weeks of hobbling around bombing there are all kinds of new reasons to be there coming to light.

Not saying I don't disagree with US/NATO not being innocent or Biden being weak.  They are essentially sacrificing Ukraine for the rest of Nato, pretty obvious when you look at a map of Europe. However, seeing people who live in the comfort of the free world peddling this conspiracy nonsense in favor of killing the innocent people caught in the middle is despicable to say the least.  Putin is a known killer who jails and kills anyone who dare say/do anything against him.  Sitting on your Ivory tower in Canada and commenting on this with such authority is fucking laughable.

6 minutes ago, rjd75 said:

Where was all this conspiracy shit 3 weeks ago? All I heard was denazifying a country led by a Jewish leader and a bunch of drug addicts, that's it. Certainly all these smart people including Putin and that pathological lying sack of shit Lavrov, would know about these labs and would have sounded a lot more credible talking about it 3 weeks ago.  Now suddenly after 3 weeks of hobbling around bombing there are all kinds of new reasons to be there coming to light.

Not saying I don't disagree with US/NATO not being innocent or Biden being weak.  They are essentially sacrificing Ukraine for the rest of Nato, pretty obvious when you look at a map of Europe. However, seeing people who live in the comfort of the free world peddling this conspiracy nonsense in favor of killing the innocent people caught in the middle is despicable to say the least.  Putin is a known killer who jails and kills anyone who dare say/do anything against him.  Sitting on your Ivory tower in Canada and commenting on this with such authority is fucking laughable.

You have no clue.

Uhm.. I think that is exactly what i was eluding to.. do us all a favour and close your FS tab, and go back to your QANON and Russian propaganda sites.  You are in good company supporting Putin with the likes of China, North Korea, Cuba.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Well i have 4 kids and none of them was foot-printed 

They knew you would be suspicious so they did it secretly and instantly sent all prints to head quarters.  Their DNA was sent to another special lab for further studies.  Clones maybe :dunno: 

invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-featured- 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

They knew you would be suspicious so they did it secretly and instantly sent all prints to head quarters.  Their DNA was sent to another special lab for further studies.  Clones maybe :dunno: 

invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-featured- 

Only in your world

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

HE  was around in the old freedomsledder and you liked his posts before :lol:  

Point is AC needs help, there is a sickness and he has it..

I guess you have a new friend 

We appreciate you copy/pasting memes from your QANON and Russian sites.  So you are in full support of Putin's "special operation" to denazify, while also drawing direct parallels of a brutal murderous dictator bombing innocent civilians to  the "struggle" of the Canadian Trucker convoy. The only simpleton here is you.