Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Anyone getting bombarded with "suggested for you"  fucking  convoy from the USA -- I'n blocking all of them that should change the results of the  logarithm....

something has changed in the past few days  

Edited by 1trailmaker

On 3/2/2022 at 11:15 PM, 1trailmaker said:

do you think this guy has done too many mushrooms :bounce:

275130811_2280455725437100_9099763326952

You are like the poster boy for drug abuse aren't you?  It's like everything you have a thought toward, turns into something about drugs.  :lol:     Maybe put down the dope you dope.  

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Anyone getting bombarded with "suggested for you"  fucking  convoy from the USA -- I'n blocking all of them that should change the results of the  logarithm....

something has changed in the past few days  

Watch for the black helicopters, they are onto you Fail. 

40 minutes ago, WildMann said:

You are like the poster boy for drug abuse aren't you?  It's like everything you have a thought toward, turns into something about drugs.  :lol:     Maybe put down the dope you dope.  

:lol:  you would really benefit from a good puff or two :joint:  maybe relax you uptight ass and make you forget Trudeau

Go grab some gummie bears from the local pot shop, eat a couple and  enjoy the night 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  you would really benefit from a good puff or two :joint:  maybe relax you uptight ass and make you forget Trudeau

Go grab some gummie bears from the local pot shop, eat a couple and  enjoy the night 

Spoken like a true pusher.  Get off the dope you dope.  :lol:

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  Base Borden has done fly byes over my house, helicopters in formation 

How is your fight for freedom going?  

Not bad actually.  Thanks for asking.  Always like to hear when people are interested in freedom and the fight against tyranny.   You will switch sides when you see the signs.  Like a true rat.  

Canadian Party of ALBERTA aka CPC  is in trouble certainly has not direction right now, no leader, and this leadership race will be nasty.   Max Bernier as 6 votes away from being the leader over Scheer  - the party is even more divided today..

You OneWays need to keep an eye on what is happening

FNAeH0QWUAMo4Nh?format=jpg&name=large

Unemployment Canada over 25yrs old is 5.4% pretty good

Ontario is 5.8% pretty good

While ONEWAY ALBERTA can barely keep pace with Newfoundland for the past 10  years is 6.8%, for them this isn't too bad.

Funny Sask. is 4.7% so the "Trudeau hates the west" doesn't fit the puzzle

On 2/11/2022 at 2:42 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Half funding is USA based hate

911 Ottawa shutdown all calls from USA

These sheep are being played and we are paying for it.

You fake Patriotic Canadians are something to behold

LOL just so fucking stupid. 

Nice to see you've been spending the last 6 months drooling on yourself and making yourself look like an even bigger idiot than I thought you were daily while you get laughed at by literally everyone. Great Life!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

LOL just so fucking stupid. 

Nice to see you've been spending the last 6 months drooling on yourself and making yourself look like an even bigger idiot than I thought you were daily while you get laughed at by literally everyone. Great Life!

good to see your still uneducated 

14% outside interference is better :lol:  you never stop amazing me with your posts 

it was gosendme that was hacked and names produced, they were 50% American's - This is now fact - fuck are you still dumb

good to see ya though, thanks for trying to play with the adults :lol: 

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

good to see your still uneducated 

14% outside interference is better :lol:  you never stop amazing me with your posts 

it was gosendme that was hacked and names produced, they were 50% American's - This is now fact - fuck are you still dumb

good to see ya though, thanks for trying to play with the adults :lol: 

you were wrong and got owned.

Bold - absolute complete lie you have swallowed whole. ZERO proof of that and FINTRAC even said so at parliamentary committee:

“It was their own money. It wasn’t cash that funded terrorism or was in any way money laundering,” MacKillop told the Commons finance committee.

“These were people who supported the cause before it was declared illegal. There were people around the world who were fed up with Covid and were upset and saw the demonstrations. I believe they just wanted to support the cause.” 

“The money… what’s happening in Ottawa has not been identified to my knowledge as ideologically motivated violent extremism,” said MacKillop. 

“No, the sources of funding we’ve seen to date – we have not seen a spike (in suspicious transactions), and as you know I can’t speak to individual reporting or reporting on any individuals or organizations. But we have not seen a spike in suspicious transaction reporting for example related to this.”

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, frenchy said:

you were wrong and got owned.

Bold - absolute complete lie you have swallowed whole. ZERO proof of that and FINTRAC even said so at parliamentary committee:

“It was their own money. It wasn’t cash that funded terrorism or was in any way money laundering,” MacKillop told the Commons finance committee.

“These were people who supported the cause before it was declared illegal. There were people around the world who were fed up with Covid and were upset and saw the demonstrations. I believe they just wanted to support the cause.” 

“The money… what’s happening in Ottawa has not been identified to my knowledge as ideologically motivated violent extremism,” said MacKillop. 

“No, the sources of funding we’ve seen to date – we have not seen a spike (in suspicious transactions), and as you know I can’t speak to individual reporting or reporting on any individuals or organizations. But we have not seen a spike in suspicious transaction reporting for example related to this.”

:lol:  people around teh world are fed  up so they fund a I hate Trudeau occupation :lol:  

come on dummy you can do better 

Tamara stole near 1 miilion dollars, or do you think she gave that money to the truckers :lol:  

53 minutes ago, toslow said:

Makes me laugh when people around the world see how much of a POS Trudy is, and you don’t, how dumb is that 

no shit. he has become the butt of many a joke and the overseas press is having a field day, (but ya didnt see that on cbc)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'll just leave this here.

According to a CBC story, 176078 Canada Inc. was established to hold the assets of former Prime Minister Pierre Elliott Trudeau. We don't know exactly what assets were being held or their exact value. It appears Louise came on the scene as the director on January 10, 2014.

Just over a month later, she signed the directorship over to Alexandre Trudeau, on February 28, 2014. Odd. Alexandre is of course a director of the Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation and works with Louise. There is an argument to be made here that since the company was no longer held by a third party but by a family member, Justin would be able to access insight into the inner workings of his blind trust. It's a concerning arrangement, and one that should be subjected to an ethics inquiry.

Even odder is what happened next. After failing to file annual returns with the government, the company under Alexandre was then dissolved for non-compliance under Section 212 of the Canada Business Corporations Act. Section 212 states that for a federal corporation, Industry Canada will dissolve the company if documents required by law are not filed after a year. 176078 Canada Inc. was given several years and did not comply with the requirements. This is fairly serious. So basically, a company our Prime Minister is invested in was not complying with federal corporate legalities. We have a massive problem here Canada, and it isn't racist, misogynist, violent truckers. It's corruption in our highest levels of governance.

I contacted Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada, which gave the order to dissolve the company for non-compliance, to ask if they knew anything about what became of the company that apparently held the assets of Pierre Elliott Trudeau, and what would have happened to those assets after the company Justin Trudeau is invested in violated federal rules while Alexandre Trudeau was the sole director of the company.

They said they simply didn't know.

Checkmate, freedom donor hunters.

• Haha 1