Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

On 2/21/2022 at 3:05 PM, 1trailmaker said:

so funny it is like "My base went home after 3 weeks of hell, please leave them alone "  What is the problem everybody left :dunno:  its over just like that..... 

hmmmmm :lol: 

CPC are now scared and election will be called again just like 4 months ago begging for this to not happen

You would think it is a perfect time for another election 

who is for an election 

See, this is all lies.  The NDP voted with the liberals because they didn't want another election.  Fuck you are stupid.  OR, maybe you are just a liberal troll put here to spout lie after lie.  I mean you are sticking to their playbook.  Repeat the lie enough and weak minded fools (1Trailmaker) will believe the lies as the truth.  I bet that's it, and why you have to post over and over again.  Saying the same lies over and over again.   NDP=Liberals x left extremists.   Even the bloc and the conservatives stood together.  Fuck the libtards, fuck the NDP, they will both go down hard.  Can't wait.  

Marxist fools will get what's coming to them Fail.  :junk:  There is some more exposure for ya.  

1 hour ago, WildMann said:

See, this is all lies.  The NDP voted with the liberals because they didn't want another election.  Fuck you are stupid.  OR, maybe you are just a liberal troll put here to spout lie after lie.  I mean you are sticking to their playbook.  Repeat the lie enough and weak minded fools (1Trailmaker) will believe the lies as the truth.  I bet that's it, and why you have to post over and over again.  Saying the same lies over and over again.   NDP=Liberals x left extremists.   Even the bloc and the conservatives stood together.  Fuck the libtards, fuck the NDP, they will both go down hard.  Can't wait.  

Marxist fools will get what's coming to them Fail.  :junk:  There is some more exposure for ya.  

Did you watch THE VOTE?  of course not or you would have know it wasn't a confidence vote :dunno:  

CPC has no leader and are the Party the can't have an election for the next year :dunno: 

And the BLOC made it clear they do not stand with the CPC again you didn't watch the all day event did you?  

okay move on wildmann you have blocked enough people from working and supported enough cop hating 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Did you watch THE VOTE?  of course not or you would have know it wasn't a confidence vote :dunno:  

CPC has no leader and are the Party the can't have an election for the next year :dunno: 

And the BLOC made it clear they do not stand with the CPC again you didn't watch the all day event did you?  

okay move on wildmann you have blocked enough people from working and supported enough cop hating 

Ummm, yeah I did watch it. Did you?  Yes it was a confidence vote.  Time for your shit spewing to move on.  Enough Nazi, tyrannical shit from you.  The people want their country back.  Get out Nazi scum. 

It's really funny when you say you watched it yet you have no clue whatsoever and spew these lies.  

Edited by WildMann

Leading up to the vote, there were signs the government had decided to make it a confidence vote, meaning that if it failed, the minority Liberal government could have fallen, which would have triggered an election.

Trudeau had not officially designated the vote as such, but he opened the door to that interpretation by likening the decision to a vote on a throne speech, which lays out the government's agenda.

“I can't imagine that anyone who votes 'no' tonight is doing anything other than indicating that they don't trust the government to make incredibly momentous and important decisions at a very difficult time,” he said at a news conference earlier in the day.

sorry you are wrong 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Leading up to the vote, there were signs the government had decided to make it a confidence vote, meaning that if it failed, the minority Liberal government could have fallen, which would have triggered an election.

Trudeau had not officially designated the vote as such, but he opened the door to that interpretation by likening the decision to a vote on a throne speech, which lays out the government's agenda.

“I can't imagine that anyone who votes 'no' tonight is doing anything other than indicating that they don't trust the government to make incredibly momentous and important decisions at a very difficult time,” he said at a news conference earlier in the day.

sorry you are wrong 

giphy.gif

I am right, just like you are wrong about so many things.  Nice you used Trump.  2024 here it comes.

2 minutes ago, WildMann said:

This is our country punk. The people will take it back.  

Your Leader in Jail :dunno:   winning her mates are out on bail and can not talk to you since you are part of the criminal activity 

yelling at cop

spitting on news crews

proud moment I bet for you

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Your Leader in Jail :dunno:   winning her mates are out on bail and can not talk to you since you are part of the criminal activity 

yelling at cop

spitting on news crews

proud moment I bet for you

Listen to your corrupt news.  Spew more lies.  Talk about spitting.   :lol: