Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

25 minutes ago, toslow said:

You realize Ukrainian people don’t have a democracy. 

check out how there PM had stayed in power.

and then stop posting about shit you’re ignorant about. It makes you look dumb 

Peacefully lining the borders - we have done nothing illegal

I see you are already defending it :lol:   

CPC defending protesters in commons today, very nice people that had the right to be there.....

They (sheer) even brought up how CPC was against the NATIVES PROTEST as it was illegal to block supply lines :lol:  yup he said it 

DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE is all I hear the CPC say every single day :dunno:  Never so divide they say over and over again...

CPC has really lost its way - and its members are confused, how can I vote for Doug Ford when he has done everything I am against :dunno:  CPC is protecting criminal activity outside our Capital 

Funny CPC asked them to leave the other day because it was over, they didn't leave. so now CPC says these poor souls werer attacked by nazi police run by Trudeau 

it is mindboggling 

Edited by 1trailmaker

WE need a leader that won't divide says the CPC leaderless Party :dunno:  

Bring freedom back to Canada is yelled by CPC  MP - he feels we are not a free country 

CPC says blocking borders is okay as long as it is anti Trudeau meaning against our government -  These peaceful protesters left after a week of blockades, great people deserve to be caved too

First time a conservative has ever protested and it isn't going that well - Anti Canada Anti Government Anti Police Anti Law

Apparently these blockades were very interracial according to CPC mp Rachel --- :lol:   my god there wasn't 1 non white person anywhere in sight 

There was one black guy brought in to do a video for REBEL 

CPC keeps claiming Border blockades were broken up prior to the EMERGENCIE ACT :lol:  no it was after it was involved

CPC very angry that their members and supporters have bank accounts frozen -  they have the right to contribute to illegal paid blockades 

never thought I would see this day where the Conservative government is supporting any protest and yet illegal actions 

1100 USA people that donated to the White House insurrections donated to the Trucker PAID convoy ....

CPC says that is okay fun loving people, the peaceful protesters that stood in front of riot cops are patriots.....  CPC encourages going against these cops and the PM trying to stop it is like being a NAZI 

48 minutes ago, toslow said:

Dude you’re having a meltdown.

so funny when someone has so much fear and rage that They post on a forum 20 times in a row 😂😂

good day of CPAC can do that :lol: Watching CPC not only protect protesters but to glorify them, praise their convictions while blaming others for the odd bad cell this  is something I hadn't expected to see

quite a few MP offices destroyed last night - more patriots supported by CPC 

:dunno:  are you know one of those protesters activists?  fear THE MASK 

fucking sad times for Conservatives I hope they get their shit together soon 

55 minutes ago, toslow said:

😂😂 post another 10 times to show your real fear👍👍

CPC has to do better or you will get more Trudeau, it is that simple 

What I have said is all true calling me scared is ridiculous - This isn't the conservatives I have voted for in the past.   A bunch of Alberta MPs taking over the party with their clearly ONEWAY vision 

So as I watch another 10 MPs stand up asking why Trudeau didn't sit down at the table with these Paid Protesters asking to remove the government ?

Why are they lying and saying Britian is lifting all mandates?  you can enter without a test UNLESS VACCINATED

sad day wow so divided due to lies from CPC all day protecting occupations of Capital Hill - simply pathetic 

Edited by 1trailmaker

so funny it is like "My base went home after 3 weeks of hell, please leave them alone "  What is the problem everybody left :dunno:  its over just like that..... 

hmmmmm :lol: 

CPC are now scared and election will be called again just like 4 months ago begging for this to not happen

You would think it is a perfect time for another election 

who is for an election 

I just spent sometime with my neighbour, he is a cop and just back from 3 weeks in Ottawa.  What an eye opener, but no surprise to me.  If the woke left libtard lovers like Fail and his media only knew the truth.  Fails going to need 10 lbs of weed just to finish the day.

• Like 4

Ottawa Police

All police checkpoints have been removed surrounding the ByWard Market. We encourage you to support local businesses impacted by the unlawful assembly.

They get to  open to bad the occupation didn't manage to close it longer....  remember when CPC thought this as a victory instead of defending the cause :dunno: 

We are finding out WHY the CPC is so against finding out who gave money to the illegal blockades (by the way CPC refers to these as blockades now)  seems some members donated to the cause OOPS 

Imagine weeks long blockades across the country, billion of dollars held up in trade and CPC doesn't want to know who donated to the cause.  Foreign interference and CPC doesn't want to know who they are or where,  No interest in making this not possible to  happen  again.  

Does anyone find this odd?  I don't find it odd since I know why they are against it.

The Party of Alberta rules 

16 hours ago, Poncho said:

I just spent sometime with my neighbour, he is a cop and just back from 3 weeks in Ottawa.  What an eye opener, but no surprise to me.  If the woke left libtard lovers like Fail and his media only knew the truth.  Fails going to need 10 lbs of weed just to finish the day.

I would Interested to know his observations and what he had to say  . Can you elaborate on this ?

Tamara is trying to organize a gofundme for her protest of the loss of freedoms she is feeling in jail - THE MASK doesn't seem that bad now

She tried and did manage to get millions of dollars from the stupid, managed to get support to over throw the government, and ends up in jail without bail.....   

Great News 

Her new bed time partners are looking forward to lights out

56 minutes ago, Dieseltech said:

I would Interested to know his observations and what he had to say  . Can you elaborate on this ?

I will sum it up for you

He says all the media lied even the live shots were altered, there was love and peace everyone smiling and dancing while eating ice cream.  The horns after several hours straight seemed soothing to the ear, awesome sight.  The Police were brutal nothing he as a cop would ever do.

Oh also this was a LEGAL PROTEST and all cops are nazi's for joining that commie Trudeau 

Pretty sure Poncho is not telling the truth, if he is it was an angry retired cop in his 70's who also shares the hate for Pierre Trudeau 

Poncho did I miss anything?