Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Protests all over the prairies too. I don’t expect Trudeau to do anything other than be irate that some of his subjects aren’t obeying him like good lemmings 

this is making a difference though! Sask officially admitted that the vaccine does nothing to stop the spread and they may be ending their vaxx pass within a week!

30513887-1B28-4ECA-8A6A-3142918F9906.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Protests all over the prairies too. I don’t expect Trudeau to do anything other than be irate that some of his subjects aren’t obeying him like good lemmings 

this is making a difference though! Sask officially admitted that the vaccine does nothing to stop the spread and they may be ending their vaxx pass within a week!

30513887-1B28-4ECA-8A6A-3142918F9906.jpeg

Did MOE shut lock you down or Trudeau? 

Did Trudeau at any point close any restaurant in your Province?

Why would a protest to a person that has nothing to do with your lockdowns stop your lockdowns :dunno:   pretty dumb 

Alberta was open most of last year dumb ass

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Trudeau is unifying Canadians, against him 

E9C83F7F-1C58-4DD3-9891-575056A59419.jpeg

I love how the Parliament is empty and under construction - good crowd

I thought this was a protest about crossing border unvaccinated for Truckers?   where is that message among the I hate Trudeau peeps

getting sadder by the day

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Buddies have been stuck in traffic in Ottawa for hours. So many people making their way to protest Trudeau’s fascism 

D9DD71C1-2567-442D-B062-EA846A8A03AD.jpeg

did you just make up what the protest is about?  :lol: 

Funny DOUG FORD has lockdown all restaurants in Ottawa, not one thing has been closed by Trudeau ----  

Monday DOUG will allow some dinning but just some.    How about your Province sluggy

People are unifying against Trudeau in large masses. The roadside support has been phenomenal! 

wouldn’t doubt by the end of the weekend over a million people will be protesting Trudeau’s fascism across Canada 

Trudeau’s hate speech has sure unified people for the greater good 

rebel news speech :lol:   

kind of funny when he says to the crowd "come Monday will anything change? NO"  the silence was classic

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZVCxhAr0_T/?utm_medium=share_sheet&fbclid=IwAR0XSD8lNycbOtBChPh9GO_husBAbK4brIYIrf8zlnLHzEGRloC943qNTpE

Just having you guys here is a win, thanks no go home  - great message.

Nothing about vaccine over the boarder for Truckes

2 hours ago, ACE said:

People are sick of Trudeau’s hate speech and fascism 

F6CA5B51-C320-483F-8F24-3B8BA24211D4.jpeg

That Maverick working chick is going to make a bundle on this

Way more than ADAM took from his sheep and SKY he cashed in big time

Sad how people will ride what they can for a buck

1 minute ago, ACE said:

If what the OPP are saying is true for amount of people there… wow 

has to be by far the largest protest in Canada of all time. Thanks Trudeau for uniting Canada against you!

:lol:   have you seen the live videos :lol:  

There was more people at Dundas Square last year for anti mask rally

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:   have you seen the live videos :lol:  

There was more people at Dundas Square last year for anti mask rally

You sound like a Trudeau supporter.  As fast as the videos come out showing the amount of people supporting this, they are taken down.  Are you fishing for videos to take down?   You keep posting to an empty forum over and over and over, while some of us have actually been to the hill and there is a shit tonne of people there.  Go peddle your Trudeau support somewhere else ya hack. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, WildMann said:

You sound like a Trudeau supporter.  As fast as the videos come out showing the amount of people supporting this, they are taken down.  Are you fishing for videos to take down?   You keep posting to an empty forum over and over and over, while some of us have actually been to the hill and there is a shit tonne of people there.  Go peddle your Trudeau support somewhere else ya hack. 

Taken down :lol:  I support a good Protest, this isn't a good one as it has no point and will accomplish nothing.  Trudeau isn't locking anyone down THE PREMIER is - that is why today we wait for Doug Ford to allow us pleasures....

LIVE FEED there is no taking down 

FACT is there aren't that many People certainly not 500 000

https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=68596

Hopefully we can have more selfies jumping on the UNKNOWN SOLDIERS grave.....

at least ANTIFA hasn't shown up yet, I guess Trudeau called off...

I heard TIM HORTONS closed all their locations in Ottawa due to protesters breaking local masking rules....   Now these people are asking to boycott TIMs for following guide lines

How anyone can think they have the right to hassle teenagers doing their job is beyond me.   I guess this is the NEW CANADA where I decide what is right and wrong and you will obey me..   It is about ME