Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

5 hours ago, Poncho said:

Is there any evidence anywhere that finds any truck driver has ended up in any ICU ward, anywhere, as a result of not being vaxxed?  And why would anyone vaxxed be affraid of anyone non-vaxxed?  How does locking down an unvaxxed truck driver who sits in a truck all day delivering goods and services for the greater good including servicing Canadas collapsing economy be a threat. It’s so painful watching Sockboy and his Liberal followers completely destroy our country….and Biden too. Good thing pot is legal. Fail and red GTA are smoking away our future

The problem is 90% of  Truckers are vaccinated and the percent of those that cross the border are ti

Poncho What is funny is you promoted vaccines earlier :dunno: 

Wactching  football tonight I would swear nothing happened in the past 2 years

I guess that so-called fake convoy has left out west and on its way to Ottawa. So the news reported.

not likely make it, like fail says it’s not really true:smack:

Edited by toslow
  • Like 2

Anyone who thinks what is happening in the world today has anything to do with a virus, is fucked in the head.

this has everything to do with the government trying to make people weak and be compliant under their command.

Wake the fuck up people and think for yourself. Stop being lead around like you have a bull ring 

• Like 6

Look what's coming down the pipe. I know it;s already in other places but what else are going to be down. Funny how they paint the picture like its going to be to help you

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/border-airports-technology-biometric-1.6323855

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/contributors/2021/07/27/reports-find-that-pearson-airport-is-once-again-using-surveillance-this-time-through-facial-recognition-this-threatens-our-human-rights.html?rf

Edited by toslow

4 hours ago, toslow said:

Anyone who thinks what is happening in the world today has anything to do with a virus, is fucked in the head.

this has everything to do with the government trying to make people weak and be compliant under their command.

Wake the fuck up people and think for yourself. Stop being lead around like you have a bull ring 

Have you looked at most of the Canadians today.  Fucking dumb sheep is putting it mildly.  Most of the ignorance is coming from those with degrees and diplomas, imagine that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Have you looked at most of the Canadians today.  Fucking dumb sheep is putting it mildly.  Most of the ignorance is coming from those with degrees and diplomas, imagine that.

Yup, book smart, which helps get them various degrees and promotions to management positions, only to fail, miserably.

Hard to beat common sense, and world wide working experience.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

The problem is 90% of  Truckers are vaccinated and the percent of those that cross the border are ti

Poncho What is funny is you promoted vaccines earlier :dunno: 

Wactching  football tonight I would swear nothing happened in the past 2 years

How are the vaccines working?

From the original Pfizer trial 21 people died in the vax group compared to 17 in the control group.

So that concludes a 20% increase in all deaths from the vax group,

1 person died from covid in the vax group compared to 2 in the control group, so Pfizer concluded a relative risk improvement of 100%.  Complete BS reasoning Fail.  

How does a vax passport stop covid transmission?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How are the vaccines working?

From the original Pfizer trial 21 people died in the vax group compared to 17 in the control group.

So that concludes a 20% increase in all deaths from the vax group,

1 person died from covid in the vax group compared to 2 in the control group, so Pfizer concluded a relative risk improvement of 100%.  Complete BS reasoning Fail.  

How does a vax passport stop covid transmission?

Thinking for yourself :lol:  means making up shit :lol: 

I don't like the vaccine passport, wish I didn't have to prove my status, but since others have made the choice not to vaccinate means I must continue to show my status.

So who is forcing this one me?

I am waiting for my third arm to start growing since we have no test results we don't know what will happen.

5 hours ago, toslow said:

so you think, say Trudeau is the  mastermind of this worldwide scam :dunno: 

WAS Trump in on it?

of all the things I could come up with that would weaken the public and beat them into compliance, not once would I think lets make them wear a mask, that will show them who's boss :lol: 

Do you realize how dumb your statement sounds?   come on the entire world governments are in on the scam 

laughable

6 hours ago, toslow said:

I guess that so-called fake convoy has left out west and on its way to Ottawa. So the news reported.

not likely make it, like fail says it’s not really true:smack:

It will be interesting to see actually how many trucks gather for this.

out of the 160 000 drivers how many would you consider a good gathering?  10 angry drivers? or 16000 :dunno: 

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you think, say Trudeau is the  mastermind of this worldwide scam :dunno: 

WAS Trump in on it?

of all the things I could come up with that would weaken the public and beat them into compliance, not once would I think lets make them wear a mask, that will show them who's boss :lol: 

Do you realize how dumb your statement sounds?   come on the entire world governments are in on the scam 

laughable

You’re just pretending right? No one can be as stupid as you just made yourself out to be 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

It will be interesting to see actually how many trucks gather for this.

out of the 160 000 drivers how many would you consider a good gathering?  10 angry drivers? or 16000 :dunno: 

Let’s wait and see 

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

You’re just pretending right? No one can be as stupid as you just made yourself out to be 

:lol:  make them wear masks :lol:  that will teach them and make them weak :lol: 

what is plan B?  make them wear socks with sandals :lol: 

I bet THEY (whoever THEY IS) have hidden camera's and watch people entering shopping centers with masks on,  must be a riot watching all the weak people :lol: 

Yup think for yourself and you too can come up with a mask wearing plot :lol: 

46 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  make them wear masks :lol:  that will teach them and make them weak :lol: 

what is plan B?  make them wear socks with sandals :lol: 

I bet THEY (whoever THEY IS) have hidden camera's and watch people entering shopping centers with masks on,  must be a riot watching all the weak people :lol: 

Yup think for yourself and you too can come up with a mask wearing plot :lol: 

Like i said, you keep proving me right.:wacko:

Edited by toslow

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Thinking for yourself :lol:  means making up shit :lol: 

I don't like the vaccine passport, wish I didn't have to prove my status, but since others have made the choice not to vaccinate means I must continue to show my status.

So who is forcing this one me?

I am waiting for my third arm to start growing since we have no test results we don't know what will happen.

Tell that to this father.  

• Like 1

Trucker Alliance is not in support of most of this,  interesting too say the least

https://cantruck.ca/

The vast majority of the Canadian trucking industry is vaccinated with the overall industry vaccination rate among truck drivers closely mirroring that of the general public. Accordingly, most of our nation’s hard-working truck drivers are continuing to move cross-border and domestic freight to ensure our economy continues to function.

The Canadian Trucking Alliance (CTA) does not support and strongly disapproves of any protests on public roadways, highways, and bridges. CTA believes such actions – especially those that interfere with public safety – are not how disagreements with government policies should be expressed. Members of the trucking industry who want to publicly express displeasure over government policies can choose to hold an organized, lawful event on Parliament Hill or contact their local MP. What is not acceptable is disrupting the motoring public on highways and commerce at the border.

“The Government of Canada and the United States have now made being vaccinated a requirement to cross the border. This regulation is not changing so, as an industry, we must adapt and comply with this mandate,” said CTA president Stephen Laskowski. “The only way to cross the border, in a commercial truck or any other vehicle, is to get vaccinated.”

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trucker Alliance is not in support of most of this,  interesting too say the least

https://cantruck.ca/

The vast majority of the Canadian trucking industry is vaccinated with the overall industry vaccination rate among truck drivers closely mirroring that of the general public. Accordingly, most of our nation’s hard-working truck drivers are continuing to move cross-border and domestic freight to ensure our economy continues to function.

The Canadian Trucking Alliance (CTA) does not support and strongly disapproves of any protests on public roadways, highways, and bridges. CTA believes such actions – especially those that interfere with public safety – are not how disagreements with government policies should be expressed. Members of the trucking industry who want to publicly express displeasure over government policies can choose to hold an organized, lawful event on Parliament Hill or contact their local MP. What is not acceptable is disrupting the motoring public on highways and commerce at the border.

“The Government of Canada and the United States have now made being vaccinated a requirement to cross the border. This regulation is not changing so, as an industry, we must adapt and comply with this mandate,” said CTA president Stephen Laskowski. “The only way to cross the border, in a commercial truck or any other vehicle, is to get vaccinated.”

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yeah. The “truckers alliance” has nothing to do with most truckers and really is just a money circulator for the liberal government.  So Trudeau tells them to speak against the convoy, and they do. And Trudeau will give them a tuppence. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:  

So are they good or not good - classic shit lets destroy CTA now since they pretty much back vaccines.  Makes no difference anything they ahve done for Truckers in the past decade 

Reminds me of destroying WE'  for no reason other than Trudeau same for CTA Trudeau -  kind of stupid

Now YOU PEOPLE are putting truckers against vaccinated -  but talk  about others dividing us :lol: 

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

When will they be protesting Jason Kenny and Doug Ford?   You know Trudeau hasn't mandated any clousures in Ontario, not one mask, not one vaccine :dunno: 

Time for action or do you mean time to get at Trudeau - big difference in goals here, I think your goal is Trudeau and nothing else just like many posting their support for Truckers (who doesn't support truckers :lol:  pretty funny)