Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

22 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am guessing you have to send money to blacklock to read this fake story :dunno:  how much do you send a week?

You will believe everything you are fed :lol:   but others are sheep

Oh there's more.  Keep sucking Trudeau off.

I hate posting on here anymore because of Trailtards libtard love affair with Sockboy.  Sockboy has achieved another goal. Highest inflation rate in 3 decades!  Highest since Mulroney took over after Justin's father handed over a broke country. We are fucked…..numerous Trailtard replies coming up….

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

FJgGxAtX0AAw2rA?format=jpg&name=large

Prohibition stopped on Marijuana - That is actually huge for any one Prime Minister.

Not many PM's have accomplishments at this magnitude, can  you name any from any other PM?  name it

but other than Prohibition not much has happened.....

This convoy of Truckers heading across Canada, are their trucks empty?  

4500km from BC - going to cost a lot of fuel for these fella's ($1000's)

Does anyone know of where the starting point is?

Where and when can join in the convoy?

Will there be a convoy from PEI too? 

is the USA Trucking association even involved in this since it is really about them being banned from Canada.  Not one word about this from the USA :dunno: 

Will there be the required MANDATORY PEE TESTS for drivers the enter USA prior to the convoy?

GoFundMe for convoy :lol: give me money I will make sure all trucks receive a share of it :lol: 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/freedom-4-all?member=16749925&sharetype=teams&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

a whooping $2300 raised for this very important task. :lmao:  not even enough for fuel for one truck.

ADAM raise 330k in just a few days :dunno: 

I am sure this is fake and there isn't any convoy across Canada.....  Funny how all meme's and tiktoc are not from truckers but from activists 

Starting today you must be vaccinated to enter the USA.  :dunno:  kind of takes the bite out of the Truckers protest doesn't it..  Will it be called off now?

https://globalnews.ca/news/8530365/covid-19-canadians-fully-vaccinated-united-states/

Starting Jan. 22, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will require all Canadian and non-U.S. individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter the country.

70c8fc80

This means anyone wanting to enter the U.S. at land borders or ferry terminals at the U.S.-Mexico and U.S.-Canada borders must provide proof of vaccination whether they are travelling for essential or non-essential reasons, DHS said in a release.

“These updated travel requirements reflect the Biden-Harris Administration’s commitment to protecting public health while safely facilitating the cross-border trade and travel that is critical to our economy,” Secretary  Alejandro N.  Mayorkas said.

INTERESTING EH!

The DHS states non-U.S. individuals travelling to the United States via land ports of entry or ferry terminals, whether for essential or non-essential reasons, must:

• verbally attest to their COVID-19 vaccination status;
  • provide proof of a CDC-approved COVID-19 vaccination, as outlined on the CDC website;
  • present a valid Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI)-compliant document, such as a valid passport, Trusted Traveler Program card, or Enhanced Tribal Card; and,
  • be prepared to present any other relevant documents requested by a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officer during a border inspection.

These requirements do not apply to U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents or U.S. nationals.

COVID-19 testing is not required for entry via a land port of entry or ferry terminal.

:lol: 

The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) announced that unvaccinated truckers are allowed to cross the United States border. Trucking lobbyists had put heavy pressure on Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to end this mandate as it would increase driver and supply shortages, disrupt trade, and contribute to rising inflation.

Over two-thirds or C$650 billion ($511 billion) of trade between Canada and the US occurs via road, and any disturbance would have significant consequences. In fact, the Canadian Trucking Alliance (CTA) estimated that vaccine mandates would have forced up to 10% (16,000 truckers) off the road. The Canadian government had deemed truckers essential workers and did not previously require vaccinations throughout the pandemic. Similar to Biden’s vaccine mandate, the government waited until the last minute to announce that the mandate was void.

People are unhappy. Inflation is at an all-time high and supplies are running low. Eliminating this unnecessary mandate for truckers was essential for Trudeau to hold on to the last of his constituents. The government is beginning to realize that they do not have complete control over the people. Resistance is not futile!

On 1/19/2022 at 7:45 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

FJgGxAtX0AAw2rA?format=jpg&name=large

Well the only good thing that Trudeau 1 did was the charter of rights 

but it’s really nothing but toilet paper because his fascist psychopath kid keeps wiping his ass with it 

22 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Looks like someone gained 1 million dollars :lol:  but their heart was in the right place :lol: 

oh well I will just keep it and go on a vacation, thanks sheep

GOFUNDME IS NOW OVER 2 MILLION DOLLARS :lol:  wow people are stupid, they think truckers are fighting to stop mandates for everyone :lol:   no they are not :lol: 

38 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

GOFUNDME IS NOW OVER 2 MILLION DOLLARS :lol:  wow people are stupid, they think truckers are fighting to stop mandates for everyone :lol:   no they are not :lol: 

Hey dumbass the money or most of it is going to veterans. 

please do some research, you make yourself look stupid when you come on here and spout off about things you’re not educated in 

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

Hey dumbass the money or most of it is going to veterans. 

please do some research, you make yourself look stupid when you come on here and spout off about things you’re not educated in 

:lol:  Okay so they continue to collect for Truck drivers that will never show up and you claim it is legit  :lol: 

How do you assume this mystery person is giving money to VETs?  why are they still collecting,  why is there now 4 gofundme :dunno:  give us money I swear we will give it away to VETS :lol: 

Where are the american's?

too funny the sheep shall give

I hope you didn't give your money away, well I am sure you gave nothing so you are good

THE RIGHT SURE LINES UP FOR GIVING DUMB ASSES MONEY ie. ADAM

28 minutes ago, ACE said:

Remember when the alt lefts argument about weed is that the government should have zero say what you put in your body 

These drivers are tested for POT you smoke 3 weeks ago and fired for it.  

you are tested as employment mandates, for a legal substance.  

They are not convoying to Ottawa and never were,  they gave up their rights decades ago

At no point is anyone forced to take a vaccine but are forced to submit your pee to test at will.

Sorry this is very lame and the stupid are giving money away, testing on a whole in Canada isn't legal.   USA loves the test to work policies

10 minutes ago, toslow said:

The world is starting to finally wake up to this political bullshit the government’s have been feeding people. 

and that is good news and great to see 

So now that you are awake, what government will get your vote this coming June.  Who will stop this nonsense our government has fed us.  I vote for Doug Ford :dunno: 

ya really awake, you vote for the exact person you claimed lied to you with fake lockdowns 

Can you see the humour in your posts?

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So now that you are awake, what government will get your vote this coming June.  Who will stop this nonsense our government has fed us.  I vote for Doug Ford :dunno: 

ya really awake, you vote for the exact person you claimed lied to you with fake lockdowns 

Can you see the humour in your posts?

Don’t worry I’ve always been awake, it’s your kind that is the sheep

prove me wrong 

• Like 1