Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

On 12/23/2021 at 11:35 AM, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  

for fuck sakes FEDERAL government is not responsible for LTC within Provinces 

Doug Ford cut inspection of LTC homes :dunno:  to me this is a real issue - I realize you hate Trudeau but how about stop the nonsense posts 

Nothing to see.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, irv said:

truddiiott.jpg

wow you believe this tripe? 

World bank is taking our LAND :lol:  and IRV says oh no what have we done :lol:

How do you feel about Conservative debts and policies - MOST DEBT EVER in Ontario :dunno: closures of businesses for no reason, masking of the public, forced vaccination to attend a function.

How do you feel about this IRV?  I assume 100% behind it and will continue to blame the federal government for Provincial response 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

wow you believe this tripe? 

World bank is taking our LAND :lol:  and IRV says oh no what have we done :lol:

How do you feel about Conservative debts and policies - MOST DEBT EVER in Ontario :dunno: closures of businesses for no reason, masking of the public, forced vaccination to attend a function.

How do you feel about this IRV?  I assume 100% behind it and will continue to blame the federal government for Provincial response 

This is happening globally Fail, all in sync with passports that restrict freedoms again all in sync.

But that's just a coincidence.  Can I get you something to cure your ignorance?

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is happening globally Fail, all in sync with passports that restrict freedoms again all in sync.

But that's just a coincidence.  Can I get you something to cure your ignorance?

:lol:  THE WORLD BANK IS TAKING OUR LAND :lol:  

okay AC it is happening everywhere :lol:  

What ever happened to complaining about Ontario's highest debt in the world :dunno:  remember the good ole days of Wynne

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  THE WORLD BANK IS TAKING OUR LAND :lol:  

okay AC it is happening everywhere :lol:  

What ever happened to complaining about Ontario's highest debt in the world :dunno:  remember the good ole days of Wynne

Another conspiracy.

In the case of CPP, maximum contributions by employees and employers will be $3,499.80 in 2022, up from $3,166. For self-employed Canadians, the maximum amount will be $6,999, up from $6,332.

Meantime, employed Canadians could also see an increase in their Employment Insurance premiums in 2022. Although the employee EI premium rate will be unchanged at $1.58 per $100 ($1.20 for Quebec), the maximum insurable earnings level is going up.

Effective January 1, 2022, the maximum insurable earnings will increase from $56,300 to $60,300. This means that an insured worker will pay EI premiums in 2022 on insured earnings up to $60,300, and  maximum annual EI premiums of $952.74 compared with $889.54 in 2021.

As a result of the increase, workers can expect the maximum weekly EI benefit rate to increase in 2022 from $595 to $638 per week.