Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

9 hours ago, Poncho said:

Yes I saw that the Toole dodged and spun on the question, like the current leader Trudeau on every question. It’s pointless now, the media has been bought and paid for by the Liberals……you see it everywhere. Even Global TV reported there was only ONE hospital in Peel….Brampton Civic Hospital…..It would nice if the media did their homework. There are TWO Hospitals in Brampton, Civic and Urgent Care Hospitals. Complete left wing bullshit. Terrible media reports.  They are not to be trusted 

It's so obvious you'd have to be a complete moron not to see it. Tough questions for O'Toole and nicey nice ones for Trudope. 

I also laugh at the dope. He was/is getting hammered about Jodi so instead of answering the questions, he deflects to one of his favorites in climate change and the media follows right along like the good paid minions they are. 

mediaa21.jpg

3 hours ago, irv said:

It's so obvious you'd have to be a complete moron not to see it. Tough questions for O'Toole and nicey nice ones for Trudope. 

I also laugh at the dope. He was/is getting hammered about Jodi so instead of answering the questions, he deflects to one of his favorites in climate change and the media follows right along like the good paid minions they are. 

mediaa21.jpg

:lol: 

IRV says Trudeau gets only easy questions then states he was getting hammered with questions from CBC :lol: 

NEWONEWAY is completely blind

Why hasn't O'toole while getting ready for bed just come up with an answer to the Alberta Question, how fucking dumb can he be?

"Please Mr. O'toole we are aware trudeau called an election for his own interests, so don't answer this question with that,  Alberta covid response blah blah blah how do you responed to that?  Mr Trudeau called an election 

Holly fuck why is he doing this.  Canadians would be fine wiht an answer and move on

This isn't helping him gain votes

Asked three times if he would allow Vuong to sit in the Liberal caucus or fire him, Trudeau refused to answer — staring back at the reporter with a smirk as his staff called “next question.”

LIBERAL IMPROPRIETY

The Trudeau Liberals have had several MPs, candidates and staff members face allegations over the past few years, here is a partial list.

Liberal MPs

Justin Trudeau
Raj Saini
Kent Hehr
Darshan Kang
Marwan Tabbara
Hunter Tootoo
Scott Andrews
Massimo Pacetti

Liberal candidates

Kevin Vuong

Liberal staffers

Claude-Éric Gagné

https://torontosun.com/news/election-2021/liberals-ask-candidate-to-pause-campaign-after-dropped-sex-assault-charge-revealed

Trudeau's Liberals still too close to China, protecting Beijing.

Trudope admires China, said so right on video so no one should be surprised at all this is still going on. Of course some will try and defend his admiration for China but those, imo, are just as stupid as he is. :news:

It’s been dubbed “the panda in the room” that no one wants to talk about: Canada’s position with China under the Trudeau Liberals.

While it had previously been reported that Qiu had worked with academics connected to institutions affiliated China’s People’s Liberation Army, it was not revealed until this week that the scientist in question was actually a Chinese military officer.

After denying multiple requests from a Commons committee to turn over documents related to the Winnipeg lab dismissal, MPs called for the documents to be turned over in a vote.

The government refused, the clerk of the Privy Council was called before the Commons and reprimanded, the government was found in contempt and the Trudeau Liberals still refused.

Is it any wonder that our allies, the U.S., U.K. and Australia, cut us out of a security deal this week?

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeaus-liberals-still-too-close-to-china-protecting-beijing

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: 

and Prior to this altercation she was just another fucked up Liberal useless person

no she is IRVs hero -  Tell me IRV what is she up to today?  is her book good?  what does it say.

No, you stupid prick, she was one of the good ones, but because your man crush, can never do no wrong, idol Trudope ousted her for not obstructing justice, you went right along with that yourself.

Tell me, Trail, have you ever had the capability of thinking for yourself or do you just follow along and agree with everything Trudope does like a good little sheep? 

Trrudiott.jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

19 seats from a Majority can they make it :dunno: 

"The country has never been this divided" should be the comments tomorrow.

Looks like O'toole is done - I liked him

You do know the votes are still being counted. 

The numbers you are looking at will change 

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

19 seats from a Majority can they make it :dunno: 

"The country has never been this divided" should be the comments tomorrow.

Looks like O'toole is done - I liked him

I'm interested to see what happens with him.  Looks like he got two less seats than Scheer did