Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

11 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

I'm interested to see what happens with him.  Looks like he got two less seats than Scheer did

Nothing will. He is dumb as a stump but those beneath him are even more dumb. Right now, I'm sure most are kissing the ground he walks on and telling him great job. :sad:

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

He was talking about O'toole

I say he is gone

Oops. :$

Possibly, but he deserves another shot, imo. A rushed through election and a short stint at the helm isn't enough time, imo, to base his future on.

"Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau now becomes the prime minister with the slimmest share of overall electoral support in Canadian history. On Monday, Trudeau got only 32.2 per cent of the popular vote (which means that 67.8 per cent of Canadians did not vote for him)."

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/election-2021/first-reading-the-least-popular-canadian-government-ever-elected?fbclid=IwAR0VWMMJ_uHg9YO0ErhFxVw35M62b8_AhUCfQoUR9tebQG8HxK5Z5wCZ6Fg

Yep and know we are not apart of the five eyes. 

Sleepy joe shut trudy out. 

We are fucked as a country. We have no partners to back us.

we have always been the little brother of the states now they want fuck all to do with us 

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, toslow said:

Yep and know we are not apart of the five eyes. 

Sleepy joe shut trudy out. 

We are fucked as a country. We have no partners to back us.

we have always been the little brother of the states now they want fuck all to do with us 

With Trudeau's admiration of China, I wouldn't be surprised one bit if they start making some serious in roads into Canada before to long. Yep, we are fucked! 

1 minute ago, irv said:

With Trudeau's admiration of China, I wouldn't be surprised one bit if they start making some serious in roads into Canada before to long. Yep, we are fucked! 

The fucked up part is. And i know from some Chinese family members that are in the know. Are saying the Chinese liberals that got elected in positions are pro China 

• Sad 1

On 9/22/2021 at 8:45 PM, toslow said:

The fucked up part is. And i know from some Chinese family members that are in the know. Are saying the Chinese liberals that got elected in positions are pro China 

We are all pro China, we buy all their stuff and love it.  No one wants $500 vcr anymore

Its like the fake outrage over Castro and Cuba, Canadians love Cuba and always have.    

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau taking heat again

Honesty what did he expect?  Calls a Fed holiday for injuns then fucks off to the west coast. Lord, what a simpleton.  But Libtards can do no wrong.  CBC and CTV didn’t touch it....Global made mention.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Honesty what did he expect?  Calls a Fed holiday for injuns then fucks off to the west coast. Lord, what a simpleton.  But Libtards can do no wrong.  CBC and CTV didn’t touch it....Global made mention.  

actually CBC has tons on it, although Trudeau did do a couple public events he should've use the entire day.

This is stuff I don't understand about Trudeau :dunno: seems pretty simple to not have bad reviews in this case, its like it's planned 

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

actually CBC has tons on it, although Trudeau did do a couple public events he should've use the entire day.

This is stuff I don't understand about Trudeau :dunno: seems pretty simple to not have bad reviews in this case, its like it's planned 

No kidding. I don’t get it either.  Trudeau should have delayed the trip one day. I can’t believe his advisors and such couldn’t see this coming. One day in the Capital waving and knee dropping would have prevented this. Complete idiots. Honestly not that I care. But he is a complete idiot and not a leader. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Erin O`toole has been put on notice

Do you think the members will now vote for a Max Bernier type guy?   CPC is proving that members voting for a leader isn't working like they hoped,  I truly think the MP's are far better at selecting what or who should be the leader of the Party...

How many times can the members get it wrong :dunno: 3 leaders in 6 years isn't what I call a well managed Party.

Get your shit together

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Meanwhile. PM is baked.

How can anyone not want to punch that clown right in the throat! 

• Like 2