Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

not one ounce of truth 

I’m not sure.  This issue has been on the table since 2016 with the Liberals.  The current restrictions are on house flippers during the first year of ownership.  Justin would need a majority to drive it through and if he does there wouldn’t a Libtard that would support.  But Justin doesn’t understand economics and the real world.....

Just now, Poncho said:

I’m not sure.  This issue has been on the table since 2016 with the Liberals.  The current restrictions are on house flippers during the first year of ownership.  Justin would need a majority to drive it through and if he does there wouldn’t be a Libtard that would support.  But Justin doesn’t understand economics and the real world.....

4 minutes ago, Poncho said:

I’m not sure.  This issue has been on the table since 2016 with the Liberals.  The current restrictions are on house flippers during the first year of ownership.  Justin would need a majority to drive it through and if he does there wouldn’t a Libtard that would support.  But Justin doesn’t understand economics and the real world.....

Well Liberals need a new finance minister that is for sure.

I know the topic was discussed and then dropped.  

There is no way they could move to tax your "living home"

The idea was brought forth to stop out of country flippers, never moving in and not paying tax and a single owned home.  

Right now can rent a home to live in, then buy homes and flip them tax free (drives up prices)

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

not a chance that will happen, the case was done year ago

unethical is all he will get

:news:  

Trudeau refuses police access to documents related to SNC-Lavalin scandal.

Justin Trudeau was asked directly if he would turn over documents needed by the RCMP for a police investigation into his office and he refused to answer.

The SNC-Lavalin affair where Trudeau and those around him tried to get then-justice minister Jody Wilson-Raybould to interfere in a corruption trial has been brought back into focus with the release of Wilson-Raybould’s memoir.

On Monday, the Conservatives called for the Trudeau Liberals to hand over the documents for the ongoing RCMP investigation. Conservative Leader Erin O’Toole said that if elected, he would waive the cabinet confidences that the Liberals are using to hold the documents back.

Trudeau was found guilty of breaking federal ethics laws in the SNC-Lavalin scandal, the RCMP is not currently commenting on the status of their investigation.

https://torontosun.com/news/election-2021/trudeau-refuses-police-access-to-documents-related-to-snc-lavalin-scandal

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

not really, JODY says 7 months ago RCMP was investigating.  Somehow she managed to get inside investigation information and released it publicly :lol: 

She offers no proof of her claims :lol: 

Trudeau needs to put this to bed 

You'd like that as well, wouldn't you, Trail... Face it, Trudeau is done and JWR is helping that happen. Again, remember when you used to laugh at Jody because you, like Trudeau, didn't care about honesty, integrity and transparency and were more than happy to see Jody kicked to the curb. 

Former Liberals openly criticize Trudeau.

Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau faces a growing chorus of formerly loyal voices who are now unhappy with his tenure — with some vowing to vote against his party.

“So familiar. So incredible. So hurtful. So powerful,” former Whitby MP Celina Caesar-Chavannes tweeted Saturday about her impression of what Wilson-Raybould wrote.

“I really think that rewarding bad behaviour is not something Canadians should do,” Caesar-Chavannes added when appearing Sunday on Global’s The West Block.

“I’m very much a Liberal at heart, but I would say that in this particular instance, in 2021, I don’t mind voting for my local representative, Maleeha Shahid, who is a Conservative,” Caesar-Chavannes told Global’s Mercedes Stephenson.

https://torontosun.com/news/former-liberals-openly-criticize-trudeau

Edited by irv
Forgot link
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, irv said:

You'd like that as well, wouldn't you, Trail... Face it, Trudeau is done and JWR is helping that happen. Again, remember when you used to laugh at Jody because you, like Trudeau, didn't care about honesty, integrity and transparency and were more than happy to see Jody kicked to the curb. 

Former Liberals openly criticize Trudeau.

Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau faces a growing chorus of formerly loyal voices who are now unhappy with his tenure — with some vowing to vote against his party.

“So familiar. So incredible. So hurtful. So powerful,” former Whitby MP Celina Caesar-Chavannes tweeted Saturday about her impression of what Wilson-Raybould wrote.

“I really think that rewarding bad behaviour is not something Canadians should do,” Caesar-Chavannes added when appearing Sunday on Global’s The West Block.

“I’m very much a Liberal at heart, but I would say that in this particular instance, in 2021, I don’t mind voting for my local representative, Maleeha Shahid, who is a Conservative,” Caesar-Chavannes told Global’s Mercedes Stephenson.

https://torontosun.com/news/former-liberals-openly-criticize-trudeau

:lol:  This would be the same as saying "IRV former Liberal supporter now says Trudeau is the worst" :lol: 

and Conservative are bashing O'toole live daily :dunno:  

CPC split between Liberal O'toole and far wacko Derek Sloan and Max Bernier 

Does any of this matter IRV?

23 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Well Liberals need a new finance minister that is for sure.

I know the topic was discussed and then dropped.  

There is no way they could move to tax your "living home"

The idea was brought forth to stop out of country flippers, never moving in and not paying tax and a single owned home.  

Right now can rent a home to live in, then buy homes and flip them tax free (drives up prices)

Yep, agree flippers are an issue. Moreau was good, he saw the writing on the wall....the Liberals really need to pull back and get a grip on the spending.....it is quite terrifying for our future.

O'toole keeps saying NO ONE WANTS AN ELECTION :dunno:  

I don't know anyone that doesn't want this election and have wanted it since 2019.

Is there anyone here that wants Trudeau to stay for another 2 years as O'toole states every single day :dunno: 

We are not your DADs conservative party anymore :lol:  

The media will load it up….Cons are evil…..Trudeau is good……. It’s done….the left media are paid off, Justin will get his majority. If he doesn’t he will align with Jughead. 

Edited by Poncho

7 minutes ago, Poncho said:

The media will load it up….Cons are evil…..Trudeau is good……. It’s done….the left media are paid off, Justin will get his majority. If he doesn’t he will align with Jughead. 

CBC had a good bit on this.... They asked if Trudeau is saying O'toole would bring Kenny like covid plan yet the plans are Provincially controlled and current poor outlook in Alberta is under Trudeau's watch.

O'toole took a beating for not answering the 10 questions about Kenny, each time his answer was "Trudeau called this 600 million dollar election during a 4wave BCfires Afghanistan crisis"  

I think Alberta could be a good example of how serious this can be and should be brought forth in the media....  

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

CBC had a good bit on this.... They asked if Trudeau is saying O'toole would bring Kenny like covid plan yet the plans are Provincially controlled and current poor outlook in Alberta is under Trudeau's watch.

O'toole took a beating for not answering the 10 questions about Kenny, each time his answer was "Trudeau called this 600 million dollar election during a 4wave BCfires Afghanistan crisis"  

I think Alberta could be a good example of how serious this can be and should be brought forth in the media....  

Yes I saw that the Toole dodged and spun on the question, like the current leader Trudeau on every question. It’s pointless now, the media has been bought and paid for by the Liberals……you see it everywhere. Even Global TV reported there was only ONE hospital in Peel….Brampton Civic Hospital…..It would nice if the media did their homework. There are TWO Hospitals in Brampton, Civic and Urgent Care Hospitals. Complete left wing bullshit. Terrible media reports.  They are not to be trusted 

Edited by Poncho

1 minute ago, Poncho said:

Yes I saw that the Toole dodged and spun on the question, like the current leader Trudeau on every question. It’s pointless now, the media has been bought and paid for by the Liberals……you see it everywhere. Even Global TV reported there was only ONE hospital in Peel….Brampton Civic Hospital…..It would nice if the media did their homework. There are TWO Hospitals in Brampton, Civic and Urgent Care Hospitals. Complete left wing bullshit. Terrible media reports.  They are not to be trusted