Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

it just seems to be him alone making some sort of promise, why no supporters? 

Why NO rally's 

Why no local support ect

image.jpg

Because he knows that platform works and he is not a drama teacher

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

not one person from the Party is with him :dunno:  you don't find that odd?

Where is Candace :dunno: with her rah rah

it isn't a good thing

Have you got a comprehension problem?

21 minutes ago, toslow said:

So it’s hardly surprising that a Sept. 2 column in the Canadian Medical Association Journal — first cited by Blacklock’s Reporter — says “Health Canada and the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) stalled media access to the National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI) at the same time Canada’s chief public health officer suspended regular pandemic briefings and interviews ‘in light of the election’.”

:lol: :lol:  

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

So it’s hardly surprising that a Sept. 2 column in the Canadian Medical Association Journal — first cited by Blacklock’s Reporter — says “Health Canada and the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) stalled media access to the National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI) at the same time Canada’s chief public health officer suspended regular pandemic briefings and interviews ‘in light of the election’.”

:lol: :lol:  

you don't think it's true? Why

You keep voting for trudy. You know the old saying. you get what you deserve.

Like i said you have no comprehension of what is said or anything you read, 

Edited by toslow

10 hours ago, toslow said:

Remember when Trudope said it was safe to mix vaccines even though the WHO and the CDC said it was a stupid and idiotic thing to do? 

Imagine listening to and trusting this moron then mixing the vaccines and being told you were not allowed to enter a country for your dream vacation and told to go home. :news:

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-couple-cancel-honeymoon-trip-to-barbados-after-vaccine-mix-not-approved-1.5510222

29 minutes ago, irv said:

Remember when Trudope said it was safe to mix vaccines even though the WHO and the CDC said it was a stupid and idiotic thing to do? 

Imagine listening to and trusting this moron then mixing the vaccines and being told you were not allowed to enter a country for your dream vacation and told to go home. :news:

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-couple-cancel-honeymoon-trip-to-barbados-after-vaccine-mix-not-approved-1.5510222

So IRV I see you are all for proper vaccines :lol: 

Shouldn't your complaint be that this country is holding people back for a fake flu virus and a vaccine that kills more people than not :dunno: 

You do know TRUDEAU doesn't make these decisions right :dunno: 

On the popcorn rock throwing scam……So this time the rock throwers are a security threat. Does anyone remember the time Sock boy showed up in a bullet proof vest....these rock throwers are scammers, Liberal plot. I won’t put anything past the Libtards. I think its all staged..sock boy under attack. Suburban housewives feeling sorry for the idiot. A stretch maybe but there is a pattern. 

• Like 2

Fucken fat face rosemary is such a cunt. Always building trudy up no matter what happened.

the guest panel on the news show saying EO had the best show. But no the fat ass cunt keeps going back to how trudy Handled it better 

On 9/8/2021 at 3:23 PM, Poncho said:

On the popcorn rock throwing scam……So this time the rock throwers are a security threat. Does anyone remember the time Sock boy showed up in a bullet proof vest....these rock throwers are scammers, Liberal plot. I won’t put anything past the Libtards. I think its all staged..sock boy under attack. Suburban housewives feeling sorry for the idiot. A stretch maybe but there is a pattern. 

PPC dropped a party organizing official over his involvement

8 hours ago, toslow said:

Fucken fat face rosemary is such a cunt. Always building trudy up no matter what happened.

the guest panel on the news show saying EO had the best show. But no the fat ass cunt keeps going back to how trudy Handled it better 

Nope, no media bias whatsoever. :news:

REBEL wins court case to be able to ask Trudeau questions ( they have no interest in asking any other candidate questions) and their first question is not about policy or trade it was about REBEL winning :lol:  what fucking losers

anyway Trudeau tears a strip off them, I think this is great

https://fb.watch/7XLZd42C-f/

Edited by 1trailmaker

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The fucking guy is so full of shit it's coming out of ears! Amazing, simply amazing that some still think this guy never lies and is the prime choice to run Canada. I think this mentally incapacitated imbecile actually believes what he says to be true. He's pathological, no doubt about it.

Trudeau says he did not want Wilson-Raybould to lie as SNC-Lavalin affair re-emerges.

https://www.torontosun.com/news/election-2021/trudeau-says-he-did-not-want-wilson-raybould-to-lie-as-snc-lavalin-affair-re-emerges

trudiott8.jpg

• Like 1