Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Trudeau again claims Jody Wilson-Raybould's story false.

Wilson-Raybould describes in her book how Trudeau turned on her when he realized he couldn’t get his way, that she wouldn’t lie for him.

“Before I could leave, he started to talk in his aggressive and condescending way about how much work we had done and still had to do,” Wilson-Raybould writes.

That aggressive nature, that change in tone, that condescension is all similar to what former Liberal MP Celina Caesar-Chavannes said she experienced from Trudeau when she told him she was leaving the Liberal Party. In her book, Can You Hear Me Now?, she described how he lashed out, talked down to her and said he couldn’t lose two women of colour at the same time.

“It’s a reminder that Mr. Trudeau will say and do anything to win, and never has any intention of actually putting Canadians and the needs of the country first,” O’Toole said.

NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh said he believed Wilson-Raybould over Trudeau.

“It’s another example of this pattern of behavior that we’re seeing from Mr. Trudeau of kicking strong women out of his cabinet,” Singh said.

Do you think Tuesday's release of Jody Wilson-Raybould's book, Indian in the Cabinet, could cost Trudeau the election?
Yes
No

https://twitter.com/iamcelinacc/status/1436699806106365952?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1436699806106365952%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftorontosun.com%2Fopinion%2Fcolumnists%2Flilley-trudeau-again-claims-jody-wilson-rayboulds-story-false

I remember some braindead dingleberry on here laughing and brushing the whole JWR thing off too. Now it might just cost Trudope the election... :lol:

Say no to home equity tax before it's too late.

What’s really going on?

As Lorne Gunter wrote in a recent column: “Why, for instance, has the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) suddenly begun demanding Canadians report the sale of primary residences on their income tax returns, under threat of an $8,000 fine if they fail to do so?”

That said, this is the beginning of a slippery slope. Once such a policy is brought in, it’s not too difficult to imagine them widening it to capture more homeowners.

This is why — despite Liberal protestations that they’re not planning a home equity tax — Canadians need to speak out in advance and reject it flat out.

https://www.torontosun.com/opinion/editorials/editorial-say-no-to-home-equity-tax-before-its-too-late

8 hours ago, toslow said:

the fucker can;t shut down parliament this time to protect his ass

That is over nothing can happen to Trudeau over this other than losing an election.

Jody told him she would fuck him over, so a book it is.

You know its all truth since Jody says it 

1 hour ago, irv said:

Say no to home equity tax before it's too late.

What’s really going on?

As Lorne Gunter wrote in a recent column: “Why, for instance, has the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) suddenly begun demanding Canadians report the sale of primary residences on their income tax returns, under threat of an $8,000 fine if they fail to do so?”

That said, this is the beginning of a slippery slope. Once such a policy is brought in, it’s not too difficult to imagine them widening it to capture more homeowners.

This is why — despite Liberal protestations that they’re not planning a home equity tax — Canadians need to speak out in advance and reject it flat out.

https://www.torontosun.com/opinion/editorials/editorial-say-no-to-home-equity-tax-before-its-too-late

not one ounce of truth 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They are the nurses protesting their own liberty.  What a fucking moron.

no they are not, real Nurses are at work.

This is a great insult to hard working people, these health workers have done nothing to deserve being spit at and threatened.

AC you have really lost your way 

10 hours ago, irv said:

Trudeau again claims Jody Wilson-Raybould's story false.

Wilson-Raybould describes in her book how Trudeau turned on her when he realized he couldn’t get his way, that she wouldn’t lie for him.

“Before I could leave, he started to talk in his aggressive and condescending way about how much work we had done and still had to do,” Wilson-Raybould writes.

That aggressive nature, that change in tone, that condescension is all similar to what former Liberal MP Celina Caesar-Chavannes said she experienced from Trudeau when she told him she was leaving the Liberal Party. In her book, Can You Hear Me Now?, she described how he lashed out, talked down to her and said he couldn’t lose two women of colour at the same time.

“It’s a reminder that Mr. Trudeau will say and do anything to win, and never has any intention of actually putting Canadians and the needs of the country first,” O’Toole said.

NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh said he believed Wilson-Raybould over Trudeau.

“It’s another example of this pattern of behavior that we’re seeing from Mr. Trudeau of kicking strong women out of his cabinet,” Singh said.

Do you think Tuesday's release of Jody Wilson-Raybould's book, Indian in the Cabinet, could cost Trudeau the election?
Yes
No

CAn you imagine your boss upset?  this is unheard of in the real world as bosses never speak down to employees ever :lol: 

JODY 200k a year job is over, I don't blame her for being upset and this book could bring in some money

IRV I remember you backing all the books from people  fired by Trump :lol: 

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

That is over nothing can happen to Trudeau over this other than losing an election.

Jody told him she would fuck him over, so a book it is.

You know its all truth since Jody says it 

No it isn’t, The RCMP is still considering charges 

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

No it isn’t, The RCMP is still considering charges 

I am not taking JODY's word on any of this, she is angry 

Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau says he has not been personally contacted by the RCMP concerning the SNC-Lavalin affair.

Trudeau was responding to statements made by former cabinet minister Jody Wilson-Raybould, who in her new book says that, as recently as January 2021, the RCMP was still considering whether to investigate Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's government in the matter. She did not offer evidence to back up that assertion.

Trudeau said Sunday he had not been contacted by the federal police force over the issue, and skirted questions on whether cabinet confidences had gotten in the way of a complete airing of the matter

RCMP have not investigated Trudeau since 2019 - IT IS OVER

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am not taking JODY's word on any of this, she is angry 

Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau says he has not been personally contacted by the RCMP concerning the SNC-Lavalin affair.

Trudeau was responding to statements made by former cabinet minister Jody Wilson-Raybould, who in her new book says that, as recently as January 2021, the RCMP was still considering whether to investigate Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's government in the matter. She did not offer evidence to back up that assertion.

Trudeau said Sunday he had not been contacted by the federal police force over the issue, and skirted questions on whether cabinet confidences had gotten in the way of a complete airing of the matter

RCMP have not investigated Trudeau since 2019 - IT IS OVER

Cause Trudeau has been truthful on what for you to form that opinion?

:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, toslow said:

Pressure on trail? Your demeanour is changing in your post. I guess you’re starting to feel the strain 

not really, JODY says 7 months ago RCMP was investigating.  Somehow she managed to get inside investigation information and released it publicly :lol: 

She offers no proof of her claims :lol: 

Trudeau needs to put this to bed 

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

not really, JODY says 7 months ago RCMP was investigating.  Somehow she managed to get inside investigation information and released it publicly :lol: 

She offers no proof of her claims :lol: 

Trudeau needs to put this to bed 

It’ll be put to bed one way or another on the 20th 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Here is the question, CPC wins a minority does Justin step down?  A majority would be needed I think

COVID is going to play a big part in this election 

You somehow think these investigations are closed. They are not.

If the cons get in then trudy will not be steering the bus and be able to block the procedure. This is why I think they have not closed the files on the crimes he was involved in.

the vise will tighten quickly on Trudy if this is the case.

yes i think he will step down to as a condition to the charges to save his ass and not fowl up the liberals 

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

You somehow think these investigations are closed. They are not.

If the cons get in then trudy will not be steering the bus and be able to block the procedure. This is why I think they have not closed the files on the crimes he was involved in.

the vise will tighten quickly on Trudy if this is the case.

yes i think he will step down to as a condition to the charges to save his ass and not fowl up the liberals 

not a chance that will happen, the case was done year ago

unethical is all he will get

46 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Here is the question, CPC wins a minority does Justin step down?  A majority would be needed I think

COVID is going to play a big part in this election 

Fail, start with the first lie two weeks to flatten the curve, what has been truthful from POS  Trudeau?

Please answer.