Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

44 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Your a a classic idiot!

Argue that Trump is so bad.

What has Trudeau done that is so successful in life that you admire him so much?

Lets see, he left teaching in the dead of night after being accused of inappropriate relations with a student.

Groped / sexually assaulted a female reporter and after when story breaks claims she experienced it differently!  I bet all rape victims can claim they experienced the assault differently then the attacker!

Trudeau the feminist fires strong women cabinet members for standing up to him.

Trudeau has broken ethics laws how many times?

Racist Trudeau claims others are racist!

And let’s talk about Trudeau’s fiscal knowledge and policies?   Of wait there are none.

So continue you one way Failmaker!    Continue to puke out your bullshit about all others.

Well I voted for Harper and he never had a job after 18 years old :dunno:  

career politician that jump from side to side to side.

Andrew Scheer claims he worked as a insurance sales agent at 23 years old but was actually never licensed then he was elected at age 24 running out of his moms basement 

career politician that has never had to struggle to make a payment  or meet any payroll,  he just raked in over 120k tax money a year since age 24

I assume his experience is great to lead a country 

Jody she only wanted to speak the truth :lol: 

And Trump is a horrible person no doubt about it 

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Somehow O'toole said today that Trudeau is responsible for the high housing prices :lol: 

He has to bring up because this is the lead cause of inflation - something out of the control of the governmetn

What happens if the bank of Canada raises the rates 1%. Still think the feds have any control?

Crazy world we live in.

Tear down statues.

Re name streets and Universities and hospitals.

Elect a fake feminist rapist who is a racist.  

When will Cancel culture cancel Justin Trudeau and save CANADA?

Comments from a Trudeau hate post

Lock up all the catholic priests that had anything to do with residential schools and pay more attention to the murdered and missing indigenous people in Canada!!!!

:lol:  I think most died 30 years ago - only 1 school was open after the 70's

Raise the seniors pension and put a freeze on land lords who raise their rents. Going to be more homeless. And build more affordable seniors homes. I can't afford what's out there.

Pension okay - the rest isn't federal it is Provincial 

I believe Mr. Trudeau that your government agreed to look at National Pharmacare. Where is that? This would help all Canadians afford their prescriptions. The cost could be based on a person's income and that way premiums would be fair. Many people can not afford their prescriptions and if their prescriptions go unfilled then of course they get very sick which then affects hospital numbers. People can not afford Dental care and proper dental care keeps people healthier as well.

again Provincial * I hope Doug doesn't cancel our advancements in Ontario coverage *

I think you are making people suffer by raising taxes instead of cutting unneeded services and your trying to abolish the middle class. Its the middle class that makes this Country unique and allows a larger percentage of the population to enjoy their life. Time for a restructuring of the platforms our Govt operates..

We have the riches middle class in the world - incomes taxes have not gone up they went down

FINAL ONE

Why did you justin Trudeau go to the g7 summit and not wear a mask or social distance.. but yet you force all Canadian's to do so.. what's right for one should be right for the rest of us.

:lol: Trudeau hasn't made anyone wear a mask that is Provincial Commie Doug in our case....

They are open more than us at G7 location, gatherings are allowed - but don't bother with facts it gets in the way of stupid

1 hour ago, toslow said:

I swear to fuck you’re the shit stains on Trudy’s underwear 

People posting in public without a clue about anything I find amusing.  They read a meme and therefore educated on that topic.

"we need to get rid of Trudeau so we can get an increase in OAS" :lol:  it's entertainment

On 6/18/2021 at 11:12 AM, 1trailmaker said:

when did he start raping people?  that is a new one

He sexually assaulted a reporter  and claims she experienced it differently!

I bent all victims of sexual assault experience it different then the attacker.

But a pass for Trudeau!

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

He sexually assaulted a reporter  and claims she experienced it differently!

I bent all victims of sexual assault experience it different then the attacker.

But a pass for Trudeau!

if someone taps the ass of a female with their hand,  they should be executed

never have I heard of a 20 year old acting in such a way

On 5/11/2021 at 6:26 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Florida last 7 day death average is 68 a day

476 dead in the past week, at least the young got to party on the beach on clubs makes it all worth losing a few more parents 

Meanwhile lockdownDOUGIE is holding strong

In case you,re not aware, FLORIDA IS GODS WAITING ROOM. PEOPLE GO THERE, TO SPEND THEIR LAST DAYS, AND THEN DIE. THAT,S JUST THE WAY IT IS .

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

if someone taps the ass of a female with their hand,  they should be executed

never have I heard of a 20 year old acting in such a way

Tapped her ass?

Give it a rest Fail.  It was a lot more then just bumping into someone at a party.   

If it was anyone else in the Liberal party Justin would have canned them like he did to the other male MPs without even allowing for an investigation first.

Only Trudeau is allowed no morals or ethics.

Worst Prime Minister ever and sadly idiots like you support him.  The dumb supported by dumber   

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Sksman said:

Tapped her ass?

Give it a rest Fail.  It was a lot more then just bumping into someone at a party.   

If it was anyone else in the Liberal party Justin would have canned them like he did to the other male MPs without even allowing for an investigation first.

Worst Prime Minister ever and sadly idiots like you support him.  The dumb supported by dumber   

135757046_10158743263091023_102820440189116148_n.jpg

12 hours ago, Sksman said:

Tapped her ass?

I wasn't there either were you.   I am pretty sure Trudeau was banging lots of women in his 20's.   

You do know that there was never any complaint made by any women or person?  :dunno: 

Poor Jody

Wilson-Raybould was one of 142 MPs elected for the first time on October 19, 2015. For those MPs, defeat in an election taking place before October 19, 2021 would deprive them of the pension.

Guess who is pushing for no election this year :dunno: 

On 6/26/2021 at 1:36 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Poor Jody

Wilson-Raybould was one of 142 MPs elected for the first time on October 19, 2015. For those MPs, defeat in an election taking place before October 19, 2021 would deprive them of the pension.

Guess who is pushing for no election this year :dunno: 

She is a lawyer dipshit.  

I would-imagine she could pretty much write her own ticket in BC.   

Aboriginal lady lawyer!

I guess scum sucker like you figure everyone same as you.

40 minutes ago, Sksman said:

She is a lawyer dipshit.  

I would-imagine she could pretty much write her own ticket in BC.   

Aboriginal lady lawyer!

I guess scum sucker like you figure everyone same as you.

just posting the spat between MP's - Jody is pushing for no election...

funny watching you defend pensions for life after 5 years of service :lol: 

Minister of Justice and Sk thinks he has the inside info that she is a Lawyer  :lol:

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

just posting the spat between MP's - Jody is pushing for no election...

funny watching you defend pensions for life after 5 years of service :lol: 

Minister of Justice and Sk thinks he has the inside info that she is a Lawyer  :lol:

Sorry wrong again Fail. Again you project your shit on others.

No where did I defend pensions for life.

I clearly stated JWR is a Aboriginal lady lawyer and could write her ticket at any law firm in BC.

You were commenting that she wanted her pension.