Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

On 6/4/2021 at 11:05 PM, 1trailmaker said:

it keeps with having a crack head drunk as best Mayor ever -- doesn't take much with that bar height 

Rob Ford was a flawed man (aren't we all) but his heart was in the right place, may he rest in peace. 

11 hours ago, Sksman said:

And you support a fake feminist, racist and sexual predator as Prime Minister.  The onlyPrime minister who has been convicted of is it 3 or 4 ethics violations!

Now every time your hero Prime Minister is questioned he throws out the racist card.  

By far the worst Leader in the history of Canada.

So what’s your point Fail?..

crickets.gif

10 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

Rob Ford was a flawed man (aren't we all) but his heart was in the right place, may he rest in peace. 

I'm sure he turned in his grave in disgust to what Doug is doing.

40 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Just wait Irv.   45 or 50 posts of unrelated failmaker garble to follow

And you've only touched on a few of them. Funny how quick some deflect attention away from the hero they support, even when that hero is, by far, worse than the person they are criticizing... :news:

12 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

So you have a company and Rob is showing up drunk everyday but is such a cool guy to hang with you continue to pay him....

Showing up the a Prime Minister event hammered during the day is just a regular day at the office.

Hanging out with GANG MEMBERS CRIPS is okay for a Mayor, shows how cool he is :dunno: 

Rob yelled slogans, cost tax payer more than any mayor in history.  before you say how-

3 subway stops is .5% added to your tax bill for what was a 30 year period - stop a functioning plan at cost to tax payer because he wanted to be the subway mayor :lol: 

horrible leadership 

I do get a kick out of the statement "its okay to be hammered at work " 

Sorry not my kind of leader 

22 hours ago, Sksman said:

And you support a fake feminist, racist and sexual predator as Prime Minister.  The onlyPrime minister who has been convicted of is it 3 or 4 ethics violations!

Now every time your hero Prime Minister is questioned he throws out the racist card.  

By far the worst Leader in the history of Canada.

So what’s your point Fail?..

I vote for policy ( you don't you vote for a Party) 2011 I voted Harper

voted for reinstatement of my OAS =$15000

voted for legal weed = bonus long over due

voted for helping syrian kids leave a hell hole - instead of fear being promoted they will kill you in your sleep.

you vote against all that

Scheer ended up being a horrible leader and lost an easy election.

Next election we'll see who I vote for - we aleady know your vote for life so no need for policies 

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

voted for helping syrian kids leave a hell hole - instead of fear being promoted they will kill you in your sleep.

Next election we'll see who I vote for - we aleady know your vote for life so no need for policies 

LOL you vote for policy? Why the fuck are you defending all the other bullshit coming from the PMO

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

So you have a company and Rob is showing up drunk everyday but is such a cool guy to hang with you continue to pay him....

Showing up the a Prime Minister event hammered during the day is just a regular day at the office.

Hanging out with GANG MEMBERS CRIPS is okay for a Mayor, shows how cool he is :dunno: 

Rob yelled slogans, cost tax payer more than any mayor in history.  before you say how-

3 subway stops is .5% added to your tax bill for what was a 30 year period - stop a functioning plan at cost to tax payer because he wanted to be the subway mayor :lol: 

horrible leadership 

I do get a kick out of the statement "its okay to be hammered at work " 

Sorry not my kind of leader 

Like I said, a flawed man but good intentions. Everyone is flawed, some do blackface, some have affairs with underage students, some grope reporters and deny etc etc....

16 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Like I said, a flawed man but good intentions. Everyone is flawed, some do blackface, some have affairs with underage students, some grope reporters and deny etc etc....

If stupidity was a crime Fail would have a 10000x life sentence.:lol:

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You vote for Legal weed, fancy socks and your beloved picture and selfie spank bank collection.

You voted for Budgets will balance themselves!

What policy is that?

2 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

are you saying Trudeau did this in office?  wow

None of this was brought up when I voted for Trudeau, but Rob being Drunk yelling in public at people was well documented,  matter of fact ROB denied he was even present at the time.   Pictures proved he lied like he has his entire life.

You voted for this even knowing he is a drunk druggie 

You want to talk about Rob Ford as a young adult :dunno:  who didn't know the Fords back in the day.  

huge dealers of all kinds of drugs, Doug and Rob supplied the entire district - you are good with drug dealers this is obvious ..

I miss Rob, the chaos he caused in his 4 years will not be seen again.   But he wasn't a good leader.

John Tory is boring, all the guy does is work for the people ALL THE PEOPLE -  haven't seen a Mayor this good in  a long time.

I am going to assume you vote ONEWAY everytime?

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

You vote for Legal weed, fancy socks and your beloved picture and selfie spank bank collection.

You voted for Budgets will balance themselves!

What policy is that?

what policy did you vote for 2015 and 2019

I assume it was the logo CPC 

Otoole at very least will release a platform, hopefully a good one

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You are a classic ONEWAY 

Remember you still denying the video of FORD flipping out on crack as fake :lol: 

Rob had a good heart, something the other politicians seem to be lacking.

There is no comparison.   You will forever be "wrong again Fail".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Rob had a good heart, something the other politicians seem to be lacking.

There is no comparison.   You will forever be "wrong again Fail".

:lol: 

Just like you admire Trump as a great business man :lol:  Every one of his businesses goes bankrupt and your hooked 

so it take to get AC vote 

slogans

good heart

maybe a string of bankrupt businesses

fuck employees for pay cheque

all that gets your vote :lol:  You have made it clear what you like

Edited by 1trailmaker

As I said NONE of YOU can name a platform point you voted for.  Sad 

could it be if a person can save $1000 a month they get a tax break, while a senior gets 15k rip from the start of retirement...

seems like a good thing to vote for

I would love to know what you guys voting points are

35 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just like you admire Trump as a great business man :lol:  Every one of his businesses goes bankrupt and your hooked 

slogans

good heart

What have you accomplished in life other than sucking on taxpayer tit?

I'll wait.:lol:

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

None of this was brought up when I voted for Trudeau, but Rob being Drunk yelling in public at people was well documented,  matter of fact ROB denied he was even present at the time.   Pictures proved he lied like he has his entire life.

You want to talk about Rob Ford as a young adult :dunno:  who didn't know the Fords back in the day.  

huge dealers of all kinds of drugs, Doug and Rob supplied the entire district - you are good with drug dealers this is obvious ..

I miss Rob, the chaos he caused in his 4 years will not be seen again.   But he wasn't a good leader.

John Tory is boring, all the guy does is work for the people ALL THE PEOPLE -  haven't seen a Mayor this good in  a long time.

Man you need to relax.  NEVER said Trudeau did this in office, NEVER said I voted for Rob Ford and as far as whom I vote for that depends on the situation at the time, stupid and blind I'm not.

Rob Ford had a good heart, stand by my statement.

Edited by oldslowsledder

12 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Man you need to relax.  NEVER said Trudeau did this in office, NEVER said I voted for Rob Ford and as far as whom I vote for that depends on the situation at the time, stupid and blind I'm not.

Rob Ford had a good heart, stand by my statement.

I would have hung with Rob any time, great guy parties hard.

still a horrible Mayor and Councilor I stand by that too

On 6/7/2021 at 11:55 AM, 1trailmaker said:

Fail, did you know Rob Ford growing up?

I did.

On 6/7/2021 at 6:18 PM, 1trailmaker said:

slogans

good heart

Your a a classic idiot!

Argue that Trump is so bad.

What has Trudeau done that is so successful in life that you admire him so much?

Lets see, he left teaching in the dead of night after being accused of inappropriate relations with a student.

Groped / sexually assaulted a female reporter and after when story breaks claims she experienced it differently!  I bet all rape victims can claim they experienced the assault differently then the attacker!

Trudeau the feminist fires strong women cabinet members for standing up to him.

Trudeau has broken ethics laws how many times?

Racist Trudeau claims others are racist!

And let’s talk about Trudeau’s fiscal knowledge and policies?   Of wait there are none.

So continue you one way Failmaker!    Continue to puke out your bullshit about all others.

• Like 1