Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You really are an idiot.

let me know when you pay back 1 cent of the debt you have enjoyed

Saying this same phrase decade after decade makes no sense - one of the dumbest statements made today by ONEWAYS 

Good thing Trudeau is evening up the debt load per party :lol: 

With the finding of 215 buried children from residential schools, all I hear is THE GOVERNMENT needs to do more and so on.  Why hasn't the CATHOLICS that have been killing children for centuries being brought up.

Molest children by the 100 of thousands (still happening everyday around the world)

Kill children by the 1000's

How is this cult still around today with the power and even worse the followers they have that give money weekly to this cult.

strange not a word - This wasn't a WHITE THING being done to others or a Canadian thing.  ITS A RELIGION DOING THIS

• Like 1

OPP in Huntsville by request from Canada's quarantine watchdog tracked down and fined a fella $3755 for not isolating at home after his return to the country. Guessing new agenda for Neighborhood Watch.

On 6/1/2021 at 9:15 AM, 1trailmaker said:

With the finding of 215 buried children from residential schools, all I hear is THE GOVERNMENT needs to do more and so on.  Why hasn't the CATHOLICS that have been killing children for centuries being brought up.

Molest children by the 100 of thousands (still happening everyday around the world)

Kill children by the 1000's

How is this cult still around today with the power and even worse the followers they have that give money weekly to this cult.

strange not a word - This wasn't a WHITE THING being done to others or a Canadian thing.  ITS A RELIGION DOING THIS

Who was PM?

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The 215 happened between 1969 - 1979.

what POPE was requesting these deaths :dunno: 

Nun?

THE SCHOOLS WERE ALMOST ALL CLOSED DURING THE 70'S :lol:  AC doesn't see that

You are funny did you just make up this date out other 100 years of these schools :lol:

and only died in those 10 years of Liberals :lol: 

ONEWAY :lol:

Edited by 1trailmaker

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Nun?

You are funny did you just make up this date out other 100 years of these schools :lol:

Our federal government bares the overall blame and responsibility.  The local church, vatican as well but lets place the real blame where the overall incompetence lays.

I wonder if those kids who came forward were called liars.  

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Nun?

Great lets dig up  100 yr old history and run our politics on that, Really fuckwad do you think other than the optics that anything will happen?

Fuck i don't know why i even reply to your stupid shit 

Here is a vid of your sweetheart speaking on it, Watch to the end

Edited by toslow

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Great lets dig up  100 yr old history and run our politics on that, Really fuckwad do you think other than the optics that anything will happen?

Fuck i don't know why i even reply to your stupid shit 

Here is a vid of your sweetheart speaking on it, Watch to the end

easy big guy - AC was blaming PET which is fucking dumb

of course nothing will happen

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trump banned from twitter and facebook until 2023 - He should be in jail for real.  

I could use a laugh, trail. Can you tell me why? 

1 minute ago, irv said:

I could use a laugh, trail. Can you tell me why? 

no different than yelling fire in a crowd building - cause a death you go to jail 

Tell me how you accept this behavior? "Come join me Jan6th its going to be a wild one"

Words of a true leader

"The only way I can lose is if the other side cheat"

listen NEW ONEWAY Trump is a douche bag and has been for decades, he is a master at manipulation (your worship is proof).

He incited violence against the USA as sitting President, walked away after doing so without a word.  Did not attend the transfer of power.  

People died because of Trumps actions - Sorry he is no leader

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no different than yelling fire in a crowd building - cause a death you go to jail 

Tell me how you accept this behavior? "Come join me Jan6th its going to be a wild one"

Words of a true leader

listen NEW ONEWAY Trump is a douche bag and has been for decades, he is a master at manipulation (your worship is proof).

He incited violence against the USA as sitting President, walked away after doing so without a word.  Did not attend the transfer of power.  

Who died you fucking moron?  A woman and we still don't know her killer cops identity.

Again fucking idiot.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who died you fucking moron?  A woman and we still don't know her killer cops identity.

Again fucking idiot.

when Trump incited the crowd to get Mike Pence the traitor is just more great leadership.

Chanting hang Mike Pence while storming the White House - while Trump watched live on TV

my god AC you support this?

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

when Trump incited the crowd to get Mike Pence the traitor is just more great leadership.

Chanting hang Mike Pence while storming the White House - while Trump watched live on TV

my god AC you support this?

Totally.

32 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Words of a true leader

You never fail to deliver...:lol:

stupidity5.jpg

• Haha 1

it keeps with having a crack head drunk as best Mayor ever -- doesn't take much with that bar height 

Kind of nice not having the most powerful person in the world bashing people on twitter like a 14 year old.  

My guess is you guys feel that was great leadership - The professionalism of the Presidents Office brought down to the level of calling people names, making fun of disabled people, and talking about how unfair everyone is to me me me.

:lol:  can you explain why this is great leadership? 

He sucked 200 million from his followers to fight the election results :lol:  how did you give IRV? 

what a joke 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

it keeps with having a crack head drunk as best Mayor ever -- doesn't take much with that bar height 

Kind of nice not having the most powerful person in the world bashing people on twitter like a 14 year old.  

My guess is you guys feel that was great leadership - The professionalism of the Presidents Office brought down to the level of calling people names, making fun of disabled people, and talking about how unfair everyone is to me me me.

He sucked 200 million from his followers to fight the election results :lol:  how did you give IRV? 

what a joke 

you got facts to back this shit up? Or you just gonna take CNN as gospel truth

11 minutes ago, toslow said:

you got facts to back this shit up? Or you just gonna take CNN as gospel truth

Don't get caught up in the vortex of ignorance and stupidity, Trail will beat you with experience. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

what a joke 

And you support a fake feminist, racist and sexual predator as Prime Minister.  The onlyPrime minister who has been convicted of is it 3 or 4 ethics violations!

Now every time your hero Prime Minister is questioned he throws out the racist card.  

By far the worst Leader in the history of Canada.

So what’s your point Fail?..

• Like 1