Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

11 hours ago, toslow said:

You’re so fucked in the head, you have no clue really what is going on and what happened to why Canada can’t even get the vaccines they paid billions for upfront.

please stop making yourself look stupid and take some time to do some reading before you post 

Pfizer vaccine 2 million a week 

Have any of you haters lined up for your shot?  this is a fake virus so why would you care about vaccines coming to Canada?

You seem confused

That’s what is suppose to come instead they send 65,000,

like i said you look stupid when you post without reading first 

and yes my wife gets her shot today and I get my first shot on the 29th 

Edited by toslow

I guess that’s why they are closing most of the pop up clinics.

the feds say they are getting more than the province can distribute on one hand. On the other hand they are closing clinics cause they are running out of shots.

who do you believe?

16 minutes ago, toslow said:

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/prevention-risks/covid-19-vaccine-treatment/vaccine-rollout.html

Pop ups don't have endless supplies - these pop up when there is extra vaccines to be administered.

Everyone will be vaccinate by June :dunno:  how is this worse than any other country?

I am glad you are taking this poison for the fake virus that isn't even as bad as a cold.....

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/prevention-risks/covid-19-vaccine-treatment/vaccine-rollout.html

Pop ups don't have endless supplies - these pop up when there is extra vaccines to be administered.

Everyone will be vaccinate by June :dunno:  how is this worse than any other country?

I am glad you are taking this poison for the fake virus that isn't even as bad as a cold.....

You just proved yourself wrong in the example you posted. 

13mill total to date. How long have they been distributed they vaccine.

i guess the feds must be bullshit when they say the province can’t distribute the amount of vaccine they are getting 

Edited by toslow

28 minutes ago, toslow said:

You just proved yourself wrong in the example you posted. 

13mill total to date. How long have they been distributed they vaccine.

i guess the feds must be bullshit when they say the province can’t distribute the amount of vaccine they are getting 

If you want to talk about January's lack of vaccine I'll agree

There isn't a lack anymore, as companies have ramp up productions..  We have zero control over this

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

If you want to talk about January's lack of vaccine I'll agree

There isn't a lack anymore, as companies have ramp up productions..  We have zero control over this

Care to comment on the last part of my post. 

Ohh and by the way the vaccine companies have been short changing the amount every shipment and still are every week. Unless trudy is talking out his ass as usual. Which is more of a reality. 

Ohh look we are getting 2mill shots in reality we we get a couple hundred thousand not million.

this is the real numbers.

trudy is counting the six shot vile as an extra shot but they don’t have the six shot syringe to pull it. In real world it don’t count 

5 minutes ago, toslow said:

Care to comment on the last part of my post. 

Ohh and by the way the vaccine companies have been short changing the amount every shipment and still are every week. Unless trudy is talking out his ass as usual. Which is more of a reality. 

Ohh look we are getting 2mill shots in reality we we get a couple hundred thousand not million.

this is the real numbers.

trudy is counting the six shot vile as an extra shot but they don’t have the six shot syringe to pull it. In real world it don’t count 

Doug Ford comes out of hiding (lol) states Trudeau isn't delivering,  2 hours later the Health Minister corrects his statement, this happens daily :lol: 

Ontario is doing 350 000 a day :dunno:  are they lying 

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Can’t debate with you, you have no clue as to what is going on, only what CBC feeds you 

Carry On

so you are saying we won't be vaccinated in the next month and half?

You said we were so far behind other countries yet show no proof of your statement.

Pretty clear you are the one that hasn't any idea...

Ontrario is on pace for mid June to be heard immune - should it be a week earlier is that the complaint?

I look up raw data sheets for facts - where do you get yours from?  REBEL

Edited by 1trailmaker
  • Haha 1

MONTREAL – A Quebecer has died due to a blood clot after receiving the AstraZeneca vaccine.

Quebec’s public health director, Dr. Horacio Arruda, made the announcement during the government’s Tuesday health update.

The woman who died was 54 years old.

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2021/04/27/quebecer-dies-from-blood-clot-after-getting-covid-19-vaccine/

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So again we have people (YOU) blaming Trudeau for Harper's doings.  Comical

2008 Stephen Harper sets deal with China

2018 Contract renewed

Trudeau loves China and hates Canada

Chinese army training here brought by Stephen Harper in 2012.

2020 Trudeau is training Chinese Communist in Canada he loves China and hates Canada

:lol: There are many more of these stories in the Naked City this is just 2 of them

11 minutes ago, toslow said:

Why do you keep going back to the Harper yrs? 

AC says Trudeau is setting deals with China, just pointing out that it is Harper deals.  

Remember when we cheered all these deals as great from a great PM :dunno:  

such simpler times when the Federal government did no wrong and Wynne did everything wrong.  

Opposite now?  :lol: 

It comical what some you guys post without knowledge of the truth 

Somehow Trump has changed your minds on China as you all used to back Harper 100% when dealing with China.  

No once was a deal with China considered bad dealings until Trudeau was to blame 

Where is the Question as to why Harper sold this job to another country and not to our own:?   I bet that question comes up now for some strange reason 

On 4/27/2021 at 9:27 AM, toslow said:

How did it go toslow?