Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

regurgitating the same lame and factually incorrect talking points for 10 years now that prove nothing other than how fucking stupid he is. 

Just like no one is talking about FORDS debt, I hear about Trudeau daily -  So similar when it was WYNNE debt but never spoke of Harpers debt

ONEWAY SYNDROME IS STRONG

Trudeau still won't act on flights from India and other hotspots

Between April 1-17, 40 COVID-positive flights from Delhi landed in Canada — mostly in Toronto, but also many in Vancouver. This is on top of 26 flights from the U.S., 14 from the UAE, 11 from France, nine fromTurkey, and seven each from Germany, Qatar, and the Netherlands.

In total, Canada has seen 145 positive flights in that time and that doesn’t include flights arriving during the last three days.

https://www.torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-still-wont-act-on-flights-from-india-and-other-hotspots 

Edited by irv

19 minutes ago, irv said:

Between April 1-17, 40 COVID-positive flights from Delhi landed in Canada — mostly in Toronto, but also many in Vancouver. This is on top of 26 flights from the U.S., 14 from the UAE, 11 from France, nine fromTurkey, and seven each from Germany, Qatar, and the Netherlands.

In total, Canada has seen 145 positive flights in that time and that doesn’t include flights arriving during the last three days.

https://www.torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-still-wont-act-on-flights-from-india-and-other-hotspots 

Well there is this also.

4 hours ago, irv said:

Are these Canadians travelling? or visitors from other countries?

something tells me these are Canadians that really don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves....

Canada is on a ban list to fly too so I can't see these as visitors.

So why are we not yelling at these people instead of Trudeau :dunno:  

LOCKDOWNS DON'T WORK

WE NEED TO LOCKDOWN BORDERS

classic

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well there is this also.

ONEWAY HATers SAYS WHAT

Lots of people travel across the border daily without quarantine - but EZRA isn't smart he just posts bait for people like AC

working for Trudeau is such a stupid comment but it goes well with the sheep 

Do you guys think India is lying about this fake virus killing so many over there?   Its just a cold so what is the big deal :dunno:

Most likely these Doctors and Hospital staff are lying like ours have been since the beginning of this fake controlling virus.

No one is dying, this is normal

34 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Do you guys think India is lying about this fake virus killing so many over there?   Its just a cold so what is the big deal :dunno:

Most likely these Doctors and Hospital staff are lying like ours have been since the beginning of this fake controlling virus.

No one is dying, this is normal

People die every day fail.  There are proven treatments that reduce Covid symptoms, why aren't we giving those out?  Heard yesterday some liberal cunt said vitD was fake news.  Yah she really is out to fucking lunch, you must get along great with her.   

38 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

People die every day fail.  There are proven treatments that reduce Covid symptoms, why aren't we giving those out?  Heard yesterday some liberal cunt said vitD was fake news.  Yah she really is out to fucking lunch, you must get along great with her.   

so they are lying too, no surprise

Amazing how the entire world is lying, all they need is a good day in the sun shine.

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lmao:  you pretending you miss going out to the Bars :lmao:  

or sports

or really anything

:lmao:

What are you missing out on?  

I'm not a cheap fuck like you who hoards your government paycheck, week after week after week and still has fuck all.:lol:

On 4/23/2021 at 12:34 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm not a cheap fuck like you who hoards your government paycheck, week after week after week and still has fuck all.:lol:

Fail spends lots on weed and pizza!

Otoole says once this pandemic is over and people are all vaccinated, he will show us how to get a supply of vaccines that Trudeau lacked 

:lol:  

Otoole is asking for complete lockdown of the border.  He suggest no travel for anyone and if you are aboard too bad you can enter Canada after the pandemic.

:lol:  3 weeks ago he stood in Parliament saying Trudeau needs to open the borders :lol:   you can't make this up

I am sure the anti maskers here are all for Otoole's complete shutdown of Canada -  too funny 

20 hours ago, Sksman said:

Fail spends lots on weed and pizza!

Me and my buddy's spend a lot of money weekly.   between golf and hockey there is about 20 of us the go for wings/pizza/drinks weekly.

I miss Wild Wing South (anyone in Barrie knows what I mean)

Why is Trudeau helping India? fuck them says Social Media

CANADA FIRST 

vaccines Canada First 

Imagine if the entire world thought like this,  WHAT VACCINE WOULD WE HAVE WITH "ME FIRST" ATTITUDE

CANADA DOESN'T MAKE A VACCINE

Haters are so dumb they don't even know they are dumb

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Why is Trudeau helping India? fuck them says Social Media

CANADA FIRST 

vaccines Canada First 

Imagine if the entire world thought like this,  WHAT VACCINE WOULD WE HAVE WITH "ME FIRST" ATTITUDE

CANADA DOESN'T MAKE A VACCINE

Haters are so dumb they don't even know they are dumb

Ain’t that the truth, cause we sure the fuck don’t have any vaccines.

wonder why that is trail?

24 minutes ago, toslow said:

Ain’t that the truth, cause we sure the fuck don’t have any vaccines.

wonder why that is trail?

Because we don't make them here anymore and are dependent on other countries.

Question you say we don't have Vaccines?  Are you new or going on January stats

If it makes you happy lets blame Trudeau, we know for fact any other leader would of had vaccines ready last year before this all started.

This is fact not some made up thing

• Platinum Contributing Member

The blame for no vaccines has to fall on Trudeau. He had a year to put a manufacturer in place in Canada. But he relied on his deals with foreign countries who all shit on him.

Sorry, but you can't tell me that there wasn't the possibility to convert an existing plant to do the manufacturing.

15 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

The blame for no vaccines has to fall on Trudeau. He had a year to put a manufacturer in place in Canada. But he relied on his deals with foreign countries who all shit on him.

Sorry, but you can't tell me that there wasn't the possibility to convert an existing plant to do the manufacturing.

That isn't how it works 

Trudeau is PM so all this is his no doubt -  I doubt the outcome would be any different with any other government..

Thankfully these companies that made this vaccine don't have more of a ME FIRST attitude - Canada would not fair well in that environment

there are thousand of drugs made elsewhere that if they cut us off we would be fucked - this isn't a Trudeau thing its a Canadian thing 

You’re so fucked in the head, you have no clue really what is going on and what happened to why Canada can’t even get the vaccines they paid billions for upfront.

please stop making yourself look stupid and take some time to do some reading before you post 

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1