Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

It has taken a full blown pandemic, paying the entire country to stay home just to bring the Liberal deficit close to the long decades of conservative massive spending

We can no longer say CPC is responsible for 3/4 of our debt

E6mr.gif

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Lol.

YOU do know if you want something to be secret and you aer doing something wrong, why would you use an EMAIL?

but cool story, "listen workplace be possible when conmmunicating"  I am assuming you have never been to a meeting or anything close :dunno:  

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

YOU do know if you want something to be secret and you aer doing something wrong, why would you use an EMAIL?

but cool story, "listen workplace be possible when conmmunicating"  I am assuming you have never been to a meeting or anything close :dunno:  

Cool story bro.:lol:

19 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

We must get back to fiscal balance - paying the debt isn't a plan according to CPC

funny how debt is just not paid back and really never talked about

Tax breaks for businesses and wealthy should cure this issue

Federal debt is all everyone I know is talking about, but we are hard working fiscally responsible people, 

not 'pigs at the trough'. Not sure what the future will hold for my grandson with this burden, luckily I'll be dead and gone

12 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Federal debt is all everyone I know is talking about, but we are hard working fiscally responsible people, 

not 'pigs at the trough'. Not sure what the future will hold for my grandson with this burden, luckily I'll be dead and gone

I meant campaign on paying debt back, it never happens anymore.  

I hear people talk about the debt too. Example

Harper did a great job I don't think he had a deficit other than the 2008 recession ( false he had the second most debt and never balanced a budget until magically in his last year)

Liberals always spending (false in the 90 debt actually came down first time ever)  Jean was horrible and spent too much money running deficits ( 8 surplus in a row) 

Best one  is Mulroney actually balanced the budget :lol:  false he ran the biggest debt in history up to 2020 was over half the debt 330 billion added.  and gave the GST gift of tax the people ( funny Liberals only tax people but here we see the biggest tax grab in federal history)

So oldsledder I too have heard this - never once have people stated that only the Liberals have paid debt back and low debt added to the total.

Bill Davis Ontario best Premier ran 17 deficits in a row :dunno:  bet that doesn't come up but WYNNE sure does ( nor the 3 balanced budgets)

it is called THE ONEWAY SYNDROME 

Edited by 1trailmaker