Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

New facebook group

They hate Otoole yet he was just voted as leader by their members

They hate Scheer yet he was voted as leader by their members

Although I enjoy Pierre rants something tells me he is just like Lisa McCloud MPP....  She was loud and on point destroying Wynne at times, gets voted in and then you realize she isn't anything at all and is now hiding in the background.

CPC is in trouble still - they vote a leader in then say he isn't a leader we want, we want Pierre now.

To get rid of Trudeau we need a CPC party that is not divided and unsure

Pierre Poilievre for Prime Minister

By the way you can donate :lol: to Pierre for PM cause.....

He can't run for PM

He isn't a part of this FB page

send me money :lol: if he doesn't run, then we will donate to a charity :lol:  called my pocket :lol: 

These are the smart bunch of followers - lined up to serve 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That article goes against what I'm reading in this forum, must be fake news!

I don't blame Trudeau, must be hard to run a country when his wife is AWOL. Personally I lay blame on his nut-bag mother and his father, Fidel Castro :wacko:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

That article goes against what I'm reading in this forum, must be fake news!

I don't blame Trudeau, must be hard to run a country when his wife is AWOL. Personally I lay blame on his nut-bag mother and his father, Fidel Castro :wacko:

You might be on to something.  Lol.

19 minutes ago, frenchy said:

trudeau blaming Mulroney and Harper for his vaccine incompetence? Indeed....

What's even more funny is Trudeau's dad was behind the privatization of this facility. 

Poor Trail. :lol:

In fact, most of the privatization occurred in 1972, when the Canada Development Corporation (CDC) bought Connaught Labs from the University of Toronto for $25 million. CDC was a Pierre Trudeau-era public/private venture designed to promote private Canadian business.

https://financialpost.com/opinion/charlie-mayer-privatized-connaught-labs-is-still-going-strong 

Edited by irv

"As we transition away from the early days of the global pandemic, planned expenditures for the government's response to COVID-19 have fallen to $22.7 billion, a drop of $136.8 billion compared to the estimates for 2020-2021," Parliamentary Budget Officer Yves Giroux said when his March 10 report was published.

In 2020-21, an estimated $122 billion flowed to Canadians through labour market supports such as the emergency response benefit, the recovery benefit and enhanced employment insurance, the report says.

The comparable figure for 2021-22 is less than $43 billion, reflecting a gradual phase-out of aid measures.

Conservative Leader Erin O'Toole said his party could do a better job of reviving the Canadian economy.

April 19th

:lol:  

Do these people understand what a civil war is?  I doubt  Provinces are actually going to take up arms and start killing each other

:lol: 

164689180_4214825961903255_7501148659330

Why are all these ONEWAY FB groups begging for NO ELECTION yet bash and say Trudeau needs to go daily :dunno: 

I was speaking to a Albertian and he says "its time to leave Canada"  after laughing I asked where are you going, USA is right there, again after laughing I asked it he thinks USA will  accept another territory like Puerto Rico :lol: 

Man these people are really stupid 

Supreme Court rules Carbon Tax is constitutional 

3rd loss, lets move forward, CPC can still cancel the tax that affects only 4 provinces...

I hope CPC talks more than only Alberta and Businesses, almost never talks about the average citizen.   Record debt calls for a tax break for Businesses and increase for citizens