Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

:lol: LILLEY :lol: Quote of the day

I know plenty of people want to blame the provincial government that they live with and don’t like for their handling of COVID – especially Trudeau supporters who seek to blame Ontario’s Doug Ford and Alberta’s Jason Kenney. Here’s a hard fact, without this first mistake of not dealing with the border by Trudeau, premiers would have had a much easier job.

He must write for the uneducated no doubt. 

I haven't heard anyone complain about FORD other than FORD oneway supporters :dunno: 

The reason we are in lockdowns is due to people not following guide lines it has nothing to do with a person that flew here 1 year ago.

Lilley fails to see we were at 10 cases a day back in July :dunno:  then due to people we were at 4300 a day in December.  Again nothing to do with borders.

Lilley fails to state that it is the people that are traveling that is the issue :dunno:  not a word about these people 

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yup Biden Worst President ever - its been just over a month 

How fucking stupid

155502250_10158859877238819_716410788053

you really are a stupid fuck, the guy has been in politics for 47yrs and done no good so far, so lets give him another yr or two to turn that around....lol

Hold back vaccines and allow thousands upon thousands of international travellers in from Jan 3 to Feb 21 to Pearson alone with no possible way of tracking and checking them is a complete and total betrayal of 11 months of dedication and sacrifice by Candians. Compounded with his insane ramblings about the perfect opportunity for a Global Reset while millions of Canadians are struggling is just plain deviant and malicious. I'm really starting to think the misplaced Cuban blow job is out to destroy Canada. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Hold back vaccines and allow thousands upon thousands of international travellers in from Jan 3 to Feb 21 to Pearson alone with no possible way of tracking and checking them is a complete and total betrayal of 11 months of dedication and sacrifice by Candians. Compounded with his insane ramblings about the perfect opportunity for a Global Reset while millions of Canadians are struggling is just plain deviant and malicious. I'm really starting to think the misplaced Cuban blow job is out to destroy Canada. 

I've been thinking/saying that for a while now but it amazes me how many think I am just a conspiracy theorist. 

truidi1.jpg

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, toslow said:

you really are a stupid fuck, the guy has been in politics for 47yrs and done no good so far, so lets give him another yr or two to turn that around....lol

US bombs Syria unbeknownst to Biden and Harris.  Who's really running the show.

• Haha 1

We all know Justin is gonna go for #1.

That's a Heavy Load

Canada has one of the largest debt burdens among developed nations

Source: IIF

Note: Figures include the debt of governments, households and non-financial corporations at the end of 2020 Q3.

On 3/1/2021 at 8:54 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

The song missed the 2.8 million pay off to his rape victim.  The man is a lying, thief, rapist. Liberals are the scum bottom fenders of the earth and the nimby’s of the world 

58 minutes ago, frenchy said:

First time in Canadian history we will go more than 2 years without a budget.

I guess abject incompetence and a complete lack of accountability is the new norm now. Sunny ways! 

Too bad there will not be an election soon, CPC is not ready according to Otoole 

Isn't a budget coming out this month?